Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Urgent - Needs TC Cat for Whispers Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Urgent - Needs TC Cat for Whispers Plot Empty
PostUrgent - Needs TC Cat for Whispers Plot

Yo,

With Thinstripe dead and Bracken having not been on in ages, we need another ThunderClan Apprentice/Warrior to join the group.

The only requirements are that they did not participate in the recent gathering with the Dark Forest as the group was supposed to set off before the Gathering happened. And also that they're not a Dark Forest cat. That's it.

Fill out the form below and sign up, please!

Code:
[b]Name[/b] :
[b]Rank[/b] :
[b]Clan[/b] :
[b]Gender[/b] :
[b]How long have you RPed on WCC?[/b] :
[b]A sample paragraph of RPing (50+ words)[/b] :
[b]Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly?[/b] :
[b]Are you certain that you didn't RP this cat in the DF Invasion Gathering[/b] :
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Urgent - Needs TC Cat for Whispers Plot :: Comments

Acrylic
Re: Urgent - Needs TC Cat for Whispers Plot
Post Wed 15 Jun 2016 - 7:44 by Acrylic
Name : Morningpaw
Clan : ThunderClan
How long have you RPed on WCC? : This is my second month on this site.
A sample paragraph of RPing (50+ words) : Morningpaw was astounded. All of this territory had just been taken away from them for no reason? Well, at least she thought it was for no reason. When she was kit, she thought the barn was her home. This territory was way better. She'd rather rather have a camp in the middle of the woods instead of one in some wooden barn made by twolegs. She hoped no other Clan would chase out her Clan again, so they could stay in this wonderful forest full of flowers, and prey. The scent of SkyClan and RiverClan were still lingering in the air, and it just mingled with the scent of prey, and stale fox and badger. She marched on through a bush, flicking her tail, and lifting her nose. She froze when the bushes nearby rustled. At first, the squirrel didn't see her with it's back turned away from Morningpaw. She dropped into a crouch, creeping forwards, and holding here breath so no noise would be made. At the last moment, she squirrel was alerted by Morningpaw's shadow, but the apprentice was able to pin it down and get rid of it's life with a quick nip to the spine. Picking it up in her jaws, she buried it in a bush to come back for it.
I love it here! She thought as she trotted on.
Are you confident that you'll have time to participate regularly? : Yes.
Are you certain that you didn't RP this cat in the DF Invasion Gathering : Yes.

Note: I was going to go back and edit the post that I made on the DF sign ups, but it was closed last night so I couldn't. I wanted to take Morningpaw out of the DF. Is that okay? If not I'll withdraw from this...
Anonymous
Re: Urgent - Needs TC Cat for Whispers Plot
Post Wed 15 Jun 2016 - 18:40 by Guest
Morningpaw is approved. Please go join this topic, saying that Morningpaw heard from Thinstripe about the dream as is here to take her place etc.

Urgent - Needs TC Cat for Whispers Plot

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: