Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Patrol [[Open]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A New Patrol [[Open]] Empty
PostSubject: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 21:42

Aspenpaw was sitting close to the fresh-kill pile finishing a squirrel thinking about when he would get to go on his first patrol when he got up licking his jaws and padded to the barn entrance to sit down and wait for the next patrol out. He was hoping to be able to join it.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A New Patrol [[Open]] Sign_s13
A New Patrol [[Open]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 10:10

Blizzardpaw was sincerely bored, she had finished all her chores and even had done a couple more without anyone telling her to do it. Now she was left with nothing else to do…maybe she could go out and hunt? As she thought about this she noticed Aspenpaw sitting at the entrance of the barn and padded towards her “Hey” She meowed with a smile, careful to not startle her “What are you doing?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 14:23

Aspenpaw heard someone padding up to him and turned to face whoever it was. "Oh, hey Blizzardpaw. I'm just waiting for a patrol to go out, hoping I can join it. You wanna join too?" He mewed hopefully.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 14:42

As if on cue, Frozenflame passed by. His ears pricked up when he heard one of the apprentices, Aspenpaw, mention a patrol. "I was just about ready to gather a patrol together. Hey, you know what, Aspenpaw do you want to try and lead a patrol?" The deputy smiled at the tom. This would be a great learning experience for him. He then turned to Blizzardpaw. "You can help lead, too." Maybe he was asking for trouble by letting two apprentices lead a patrol, but how else would they learn?

A New Patrol [[Open]] Image13

A New Patrol [[Open]] Roh7nXW

Last edited by Bloom on Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 22:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 14:54

ooc: Aspen is a tom lol
ic: Aspenpaw's eyes widened in surprise, "Really? Sure! Let's do it Blizzardpaw!" He mewed eagerly, turning to face the she.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 19:20

Blizzardpaw smiled and nodded, patrols always were fun and it allowed you not only to learn more about your clanmates, but also to strengthen your bonds with them. Her attention immediately went from Aspenpaw to Frozenflame when he talked to them, she, however, wasn’t expecting to be offered to lead a patrol with Aspenpaw.

The white apprentice’s smile was just as big as Aspenpaw’s “Awesome, let’s do this!” She meowed, clearly eager to head out of the barn, and if she didn’t ran out to start it was only because she wasn’t sure if they should wait to see if more people wanted to join or not.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 22:58

Frozenflame laughed and nodded. This was the kind of potential Thunderclan needed; cats eagerly willing to do patrols and help out. "Alright, well, how about we do just the three of us? It'd be like special training from the deputy. If anyone else wants to join, they may catch up with us. Lead the way, Aspenpaw and Blizzardpaw. You two can decide if this will be a border patrol or hunting patrol." 

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 23:22

Aspenpaw nodded at Frozenflame. He was excited to have special training from the deputy but he was also nervous What if I do something stupid? He thought to himself, but shook his head slightly I wont do anything stupid. He thought to himself confidently, "Okay. What should we do Blizzardpaw, hunting or border?" He asked. He didn't care which one they did, so he left it up to her.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 23:40

“Hum…” The white apprentice stood silent for a couple of seconds, she already had several hunting patrols before, but she never had a border patrol. Who knows? Maybe they would meet someone near the borders? That would be so cool! “Border patrol!” She eagerly answered, ready to head out and reach the borders.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 2:46

Aspenpaw smiled eagerly, ready to go, "Okay lets go!" He looked to Frozenflame for the okay to go ahead.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 6:54

Frozenflame nodded at the two, signaling that they could start the patrol. This should beinteresting, the large, muscular tom thought with a smile. Two young apprentices leading an experienced warrior, let alone the deputy? Good luck. "Let's head out," he purred.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 14:45

At Frozenflames nod he turned around and started padding in the direction of the nearest border. He glanced around at the forest, taking in all the delicious smells of prey and the territory. He wondered what ThunderClan's actual territory was like, and he wondered if it smelled different then here did. It probably does. He thought to himself.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 23:10

Blizzardpaw smiled and started to walk alongside Aspenpaw, every once in a while turning around to check if Frozenflame was still following them. The nearer they came to the borders, the more alert she was, her ears moving with every single noise and her nose picking up as many scents as it could as her eyes scanned the forest. Nothing seemed to be out of place, but she still didn’t allowed her guard to go down, this was her first border patrol after all, she didn’t want to screw up and she wasn’t sure of what to expect.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Patrol [[Open]]   A New Patrol [[Open]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Patrol [[Open]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: