Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 3:07

Bat shook for a moment carefully moving to stand, a bit behind Spider as he was still afraid of the clan cat. As the word mother came up he looked at Spider with hope filled eyes. If he had a mother than maybe Bat could have one too. Those dreams were dashed as he asked if it was a food.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 6:58

Blizzardpaw lowered her ears, the kit didn’t even know what a mother was? “No, it’s not. It’s another cat, one that loves you and always takes care of you” She tried to be short with her explanation and hoped that the kit would understand. Her attention soon landed on another kit as he moved, she was so focused on this one that she didn’t even noticed him until he moved “Hello there” She meowed cheerfully “So…where do you come from then? Both of you”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 16:01

He was still a bit shaken up, but he replied. "U-umm...." "I came from that bush over there" he pointed with his tiny tail to a bush.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 6:46

Blizzarpaw chuckled a bit, either the kit didn’t understand her question or he wasn’t willing to give her an answer, she wasn’t surprised though, most cats wouldn’t just trust other cats, especially if they thought that they hated them “So, you’re hungry? You didn’t need to steal, you know? You could’ve just asked, we aren’t a bunch of fox-hearted cats” She meowed, pushing the piece of fresh kill towards them.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 10:44

Bat blinked and looked at her. "Y-you're not? That's not what my mother said.." He mewed. "She always gets chased off trying to hunt near here.." He frowned as he thought of all the times his mother had limped back to their concrete tunnel hideaway, bloodied with an odd sadness when she looked at him.The same words he heard when she thought he was asleep and the last time he saw her. 'I'm sorry, I'll miss you.'

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 11:28

His eyes glimmered for a moment. He ran up to the cat and bit her tail tip "Hurry bat!". He kind of clutched onto her tail in a way with his teeth.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 16:14

Blizzardpaw smiled and shook her head a bit, though she had to admit that she felt a bit bad when the kit told him of her mom getting chased off the territory “Clan cats are a bit territorial, I have to give you that, but we aren’t monsters. We just are because otherwise other clans and cats would try to steal our territory, and without territory we wouldn’t have enough prey to feed the clan, what would eventually make us starve to death” She meowed hoping that she could explain the reason behind what many cats would consider a cruel action.

She couldn’t help but look at the small kit, surprised when he bit her tail “Uh, what are you doing?” She wasn’t sure of how she was supposed to react to this.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 17:52

Bat gave Spider an odd look, laughing as Blizzardpaw was equally confused. "Why can't everyone just share the territories? We're all cats right?" He asked before nudging Spider away from the she-cat's tail.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 21:48

He lifted his teeth and kept his mouth open, slowly backing away a few steps before he spoke. "I was saving bat."

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:49

Blizzardpaw sighed, the kit was asking the same question that she had asked to herself for a long time “Well, sometimes cats apparently tend to disagree with others, and like to side with the ones that share their points of view. As long as there is conflict between cats, I don’t think that sharing the territories as a single clan will be possible” She looked at the other kit with a smile, friends taking care of each other…that was always a nice thing to see “Don’t worry, I won’t harm your little friend, I promise”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2016 - 20:44

He nodded, semi-scared. But he had a feeling she wasn't lying.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: