Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | Empty
PostSubject: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 10:36

Spider stumbled out of a tiny bush that was near a barn. His Still blue eyes looked around with curiousity, and then is stomach rumbled. He licked his lips as he remembered that he was hungry. Everything seemed really big as he tried to pad as quietly to the barn as possible. And then he triped on a twig. He hit is head on the ground with a big THUMP. He quickly got up and shook his head. Still heading for the barn.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 10:41

Bat had spotted the kit on his usual escapades, he got interested and followed the other. "Hey! Wait up!" He half whispered, long legs tripping him every other step as the odd looking kit caught up with him. The kit winced as the other hit his head and giggled quietly. "Are you alright?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 11:03

Spider Jumped up in surprise. He looked back semi-scared "Y-yea." spider replied, still heading for the barn almost there.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 11:24

He nodded, bouncing on his paws a bit. "What are you up to? A secret mission?" He asked in a playful tone though still quiet. 
[Mobile]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 13:27

(OOC - Don't worry about it ;3)

Spider looked back again with a questionable look on his face. Then he whispered leaning to the other cat "yea. This is an ULTRA UBER DUPER VERY VERY secret mission" he took a breath "You got it?" He made his way practically stumbling into the barn. But he screeched to a halt and held his breath when he saw that there were cats there.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 13:44

He nodded, crouching down on skinny legs to hide from anyone else. He followed after him, his breath caught in his throat as he saw the large array of cats. His skinny whip-like tail low.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 13:48

Spider was shorter than the other kit, so he seemed pudgy-er. And he tripped again. But it was over a piece of fresh-kill this time, which was what he was looking for. "Look!!" He exclaimed, forgetting he was supposed to be quiet, "Food to eat!" His stomach rumbled. And then he remembered that he was supposed to be quiet. He pressed his ears close to his head and squished himself on the floor, his stomach pressing against pieces of stray hay scratched him but he could manage.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 14:00

Bat stiffened, if they got caught, they'd be in a lot of trouble, he heard the rumors, he'd rather not find out if they were true.. The taller kit hid in a bit of hay, black body sticking out of the yellowish hay.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 14:53

The pudgy kit grabbed the piece of prey and tried to drag it to the hay pile and hide. But he tripped over it and it landed on top of him somehow. Spider tried to wiggle himself to freedom, but alas it wasn't that easy. "HELP! I am STUCK!!!" he cried out for help as the helpless kit he was.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 15:41

Blizzardpaw was returning from one of her training sessions with his dad when he heard the scream. Without wasting a single second she padded towards it, unsure of what she was going to find, until she saw the small black kit with the big piece of fresh-kill on top of him. She couldn’t help but chuckle a bit before grabbing the piece of fresh-kill and lifting it so the kit could get free and placing it aside “Are you ok?” she asked with her usual friendly smile.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 19:26

The kitten mewed in protest "U-umm I ummm" he started to cry, "I was just hungry!" he yelled then he waddled over to the hay bale and hid by his new friend.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 19:46

Oh StarClan…Blizzardpaw couldn’t help but lower hear ears and stay still in her place with a confused expression in her face, did she said something bad? Bad enough to make a kit cry? “H-Hey, wait! I’m not mad, I didn’t mean to make you cry, I’m sorry!” She meowed, padding towards the hay bale, using her paws in an attempt to find the small kit, she just wanted to fix her mistake, apologize to him, maybe cheer him up a bit.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 19:51

Spider thought to himself about the situation 'It's ok... It's ok...." he stepped out of the hay bale still shaking in fear. "B-but you hate cats like me." his voice getting affected by his shaking. He was about to cry again.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 22:11

“Uh, excuse me?” Ok, the white apprentice now was genuinely and utterly confused “I don’t hate you, I don’t see why I should hate you” She meowed, really trying to make head and tails of what was going on. Yeah, she knew that the scent of the kit wasn’t from ThunderClan, she had figured out that he was either a rogue or belonged to another clan, but that wasn’t enough reason to hate anyone, at least not for her…wait…if he wasn’t from ThunderClan and was alone… “Hum, mind if I ask where is your mother?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | EmptyMon 6 Jun 2016 - 22:27

He tilted his head, "Is that a type of food?" Spider had curiousity overwhelm him.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |   Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open  For all | Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing Is fine for a Spider | Open For all |
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next