Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]

Go down 
+6
Tyleca
Grizzly
Acrylic
Clover
Rainbow
Blaze
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:23 pm

OOC: Okay, thanks for the info! I thought it meant that she just couldn't fight anymore!

Speckledpaw crumbled beneath the warriors strength as she felt the blood pouring out of her back. Im not ready for this! she thought worriedly. Speckledpaw fell to the ground, mind blanked in unconsciousness, and her limbs went limp.

Last edited by Tyleca on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:26 pm

ooc; @Thinny Thin No, the battle basically only just started. There are still some cats in the ThunderClan patrol that need someone to fight (I think). You're pretty caught up! Just make sure you aren't teaming up on another cat if there's another cat from ThunderClan that you can fight. :) You can just join in.

ic; Sunpelt growled at Ferretshine. His world had gone dizzy, and all he could focus on was that his Clanmates were getting hurt. He dearly wanted to help them, but he couldn't get up. His back was stuck to the ground, and he couldn't move his tail or head. Blood was spattering the ground all around him, making his own blood beat in his head. Anger and the urge to fight back spread around him. It was agonizing to him because he just couldn't put these emotions into actions.

ooc2; by the way, Tyleca, Speckledpaw is knocked out so technically she would fall to the ground. :) :):):):):):)

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:39 pm

Mistpaw was unsure whether or not to fight, but before she could decide what to do, a younger apprentice slammed into her, pinning her to the ground. "Get off of me you fat, mangy flea-pelt!" she yowled, struggling to get out from under the Thunderclan she cat.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Wishpaw said nothing, she just continued to hold her down, hissing.

Wishpaw used Leap-and-hold for a second turn (Dealing 14 HP and costing 10 SP)

Wishpaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Mistpaw
-8/20 HP
80/80 SP

Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:32 pm

(( Oh god guys I am so sorry I'm late here xD ))

Rainpaw growled as he took in the battle around him, but he didn't have long to do so before he was knocked to the side. He was dizzy as he stood up, but he shook his head, trying to steady himself. "You mangy rat," he hissed, "what's wrong, can't handle a cat your own size?" Rainpaw was scared, he couldn't deny that-- he had never been in a battle, and he was anxious by nature. But he had adrenaline pumping through his veins-- he wanted to protect his clanmates and contribute to the safety of his clan. So he ran at he warrior who had attacked him, leaping onto his back and raking his claws along the warriors back as he tried to hold him down.

(( I don't know how to roll the dice ;.; ))

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:53 pm

(OOC when you are making a post there is an option at the bottom where you can make a poll and stuff, that is where it is)

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 4:42 pm

ooc; @Rainpaw When you make a post, you have to click "Preview". Scroll down a bit and you'll see the option for Dices Roll. Sorry for only oocing. I can't ic because I'm waiting for Ferretshine's rper. :)

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 5:08 pm

OOC: Erm... Rainbow, you forgot to put the stats at the bottom so I have no idea which move you just used/what it did to me. I'll edit this to include Scorchfrost as soon as you put the stats in ^3^

Ferretshine grinned as she locked her concentration on Sunpelt. Her attack was very effective, and she continued raking her claws down her opponent's back. "Nothing personal, just defending my clanmates!" she murmured through a mouthful of fur.

Ferretshine used Teeth Grip for the second turn, dealing 16 damage.

Ferretshine
22/45 HP
140/160 SP

Sunpelt
28/60 HP
190/200 SP

Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:49 pm

(I don't think Wishpaw's move would have actually knocked Mistpaw out, but she's out of health so I'm not sure what else would happen. >.<)

Mistpaw finally dragged herself out from under the Thunderclan apprentice, but she only made it a few tail lengths away before she collapsed in the bushes. "Mangy... fox heart... Didn't even give me a chance... to fight back..." she muttered, still throwing insults out as her vision blurred and her head fell to the ground.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 6:54 pm

OOC: I thought that too...I mean, holding someone down doesn't knock them out...but I have no clue what else to do either o.o

IC: With triumph, Wishpaw stepped off of Mistpaw. She crouched on the outskirts of the battle. She wasn't going to go at someone. She'd wait for someone to come to her. She doubted it though, everyone else had a cat they were fighting.

OOC2: Mobile

Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 7:58 pm

(( I would like to include all that, but I used a move that requires a dice roll and I can't roll the dice ._. I did what everyone said, but I don't seem to have the option. ))

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:32 am

ooc; @Skia and AcrylicNation: Wishpaw knocked Mistpaw out because she made it so that Mistpaw's HP was 0 (actually below 0). Once a cat's HP is depleted like Mistpaw's they're knocked out. @Rainbow, you'll get the Dices Roll by: click Preview before sending your post. You'll see the preview for your post at the top, and then the place to continue writing or editing below that. Scroll down a little more. You'll see the options "Preview" and "Send". Right beneath that you'll see in black writing against a blue bar "Dices Roll" Below that is your options for creating a dices roll. You only have to make one dice roll. Click on "Effect" which you'll find when hitting the downwards arrow right next to "Dices roll #1". Beside that you'll see "Dice rolls :" Make the box next to it say "1". And then you can send your post!
ic:
Sunpelt snarled up at Ferretshine. "Well, it's personal to me, you mangy ShadowClan idiot. Next time I'm fighting you it'll be very personal. The Twolegs would love you, you know. Their houses are full of things for you to scratch. They even have dogs to kill you. Wouldn't that be pleasant? Then you'll never have to face me again. Lucky you." He was aching in pain, and he hated the smell of blood. But he pushed his stupid sufferings out of his mind and focused on defending his Clan. The ThunderClan cats had one weapon that the ShadowClan cats did not: They had something worth fighting for. This new energy thrummed through him, and he prepared to fight back.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Ferretshine giggled. She really giggled. She imagined herself as a kittypet... what an idea! She was laughing out loud in the middle of a battle at the thought. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" she mewed. The she-cat gave a final twist to the tom's scruff and digging her claws in before teetering off, her tail lashing in an almost playful manner. It was odd, yes... But that's just how she was. "You put up a good fight, though! If we're ever not at each other's throats, I'll complement your skill!" Ferretshine's face didn't seem to match up with her voice, but sincerity was in her words. Her eyes were burning with the lust of battle, and her scar made her look more than menacing, but she still found a way to be a little ball of happiness. Sometimes, she even surprised herself.

Ferretshine used Teeth Grip for the last turn, dealing 16 damage.

Ferretshine
22/45 HP
140/160 SP

Sunpelt
12/60 HP
190/200 SP

Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Sunpelt stopped his struggles for a moment, staring in amazement at Ferretshine. What is wrong with her? he thought to himself. She has some SERIOUS problems. He took his chance. While she was focusing on this stupid private joke of hers, he created a face of pain, shame, and defeated anger. "I'll get you next time," he growled dejectedly. With that, he backed up behind a tall stalk of grass. He waited a moment or two, and then zoomed out from his hiding spot and launched at Ferretshine, knocking her to the ground.

Sunpelt used Lightning Strike against Ferretshine
Costing 35 SP
Dealing 27 HP

Sunpelt

12/60 HP
155/200 SP

Ferretshine
-5/45 HP
140/160 SP

Ferretshine is KO

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 5:13 pm

OOC: Heh, missed so much, I honestly want to go back to my computer...Is there any cat Sedge can fight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]   Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing is common, but being caught is not [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: