Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Gray Dust (closed to cat)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  Empty
PostSubject: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 18:37

Gray sat near the end of the alley. His eyes reflected that of a pool of Amber. Gray's head lowered and he squared his shoulders. He looked up at the sky and smiled. He was going to get revenge soon...

(mobile)

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 19:45

Dusty had been wandering around absentmindedly, thinking about his brother and how distant he'd been recently. Soon enough, he'd stumbled into Gray at the end of the alley and a smile appeared on his maw. "Gray!" He greeted happily.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 7:25

Gray looked over at Gray and his eyes lit up slightly. The tom dipped his head, a smile making its way to his muzzle.
"Hey, Dusty," Gray mewed with a small purr.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 18:19

"What'cha doin'?" He purred, flicking his tail as he sat next to him. He twitched his whiskers, a smile adorning his face still.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 18:32

"Watching the night sky. It's actually quite beautiful... but the stars seem to have disappeared," Gray responded, his head raised to the sky. His eyes moved to glance at Dusty from the corner of his eyes and he smiled. Whenever the tom was around Dusty, his chest had a weird feeling that's he'd never experienced before. His heart pounded heavily and Gray didn't realize he was staring at Dusty now, his eyes looking like liquid in the dim moonlight. Gray looked at his paws.
"Sorry," he murmured quietly.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 18:52

"Oh, I wonder where they've gone to," he replied, following his gaze. He watched the sky, seeing dark clouds. He felt someones eyes on him and turned to Gray to see him staring at him, to which he turned to his paws. "S'okay." He replied quietly, looking at Gray intently for a few moments before looking up at the sky again. His tail drifted over to Gray's eventually, slowly and carefully.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 19:10

Gray's eyes stayed glued to his paws. His heart was beating harder for some reason. Gray let out a breath, a small white cloud swirling into nothingness in the colder night air. Gray's eyes looked back up and glanced at Dusty again. The tom had to be completely honest that he looked handsome in the moonlight... His tail flicked and it curled over Dusty's tail. Gray tensed, but kept his tail there. He went completely still for a moment. The thick muscled tom shifted his weight a bit. What was he going to do?

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 11:25

"Is it difficult for you?" Dusty asked, locking eyes with Gray. "Leading them, I mean. There's so many of us now, I... I might leave. I've been thinking about it, and well..." He looked away, tail still linked with Gray's. He held it a bit tighter, shufflifn his paws.

ooc- so, i was thinking of dusty wanting to leave, but still privately be with gray? rag's death topic is going to be up soon, and that'll fully persuade him. then, the break-up later on caused by whatever.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:18

OOC: oh. I mean, that'd be okay, Gray leaving... maybe they could still meet every couple of nights?

IC: Gray's ears lowered a bit and his eyes grew sad at Dusty's idea. The tom looked at Dusty, trying to hide the distress in his eyes from the news.
"I-It's not that hard... I've been maintaining a strong leadership and we're still gaining more... the Arcane Allignment is growing p-popular among the o-other Rouges..." Gray's voice trembled at the end of his sentence. The tom has never faltered before nor had he ever stammered... until then. Gray stood up from his spot and stepped closer to Gray, eyes filled with pain. He didn't want Dusty to leave. Gray stopped right in front of Dusty; his face was almost less than a mouth-length from Dusty's.
"Truth is, I feel like I only feel strong and authoritive when... y-you're t-there... Dusty please don't leave," Gray swallowed the lump forming in his throat.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:38

The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  Screen10

Dusty looked straight at him, eyes moistihatethatwordsomuch. "I'm sorry, Gray. This was my home, the only place I felt safe for so long. I never thought it'd be like this. I never wanted anything more than me and my brother. I met you, Pepper, Rag and those kits. And I accepted you, and cared about you guys, and I care about y-y'all so much... But this... This, I just. I can't- can't do it, G-Gray..." He was stumbling on his words now, on the verge of tears.

"Gray..." Dusty looked into his eyes. Before Gray could react, he licked the toms cheek and nuzzled him, finally doing what he'd liked to have done a bit ago.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:49

Gray's eyes widened and his heart thundered in his chest. Gray's eyes grew wet as well and they filled with pure desperation and hopelessness. He closed his eyes and the water in his eyes leaked out as he shut them. Gray pressed himself closer to Dusty and returned the nuzzle. He finally realized the feelings he'd had we're love for the tom. Gray let out a small sigh.
"I-I can't lose you, Dusty... I l-love you... that's why," Gray confessed in a whisper. His body of trembling and his legs felt weak. Whatever strong cat the Allignment saw was no longer there. At that moment, Gray wasn't strong, he was powerless against this and frightened.
"Plea-" Gray's voice broke as he tried to speak.

OOC: Mm. Portraying Gray as frightened is weird but look at we've made lol I can just hear the sad romantic music playing in the background (oh look, character development as well >u>)

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:04

ooc- mmhmm

ic- Dusty's eyes softened. "G-Gray, I'll visit often. I'll always be here, I'll never leave you. I promise, Gray." Dusty nudged his shoulder, his nose bumping his chin a bit. "I'm here, Gray. I always will be." He said, licking his face free of tears.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:25

Gray exhaled and looked at Dusty. His eyes softened. Gray nodded slowly and frowned. Gray pressed his muzzle against Dusty's and closed his eyes.
"Thank you, Dusty..." Gray whispered softly, his voice was tense.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:50

He did not respond, only nuzzling his forehead and looking away. "C'mon, let's get to sleep, yeah?" He purred, nudging his tail with his, before getting up.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:55

Gray nodded and backed away. His Amber eyes glowing in the darkness. He waited to follow dusty. As long as he visited, Gray would be okay.

OOC: end here? I also might make it that Gray gets more merciless and frightening after Dusty leaves, and he just ends up being heartless after a while but still kind to his friends

PostSubject: Re: The Gray Dust (closed to cat)    The Gray Dust (closed to cat)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gray Dust (closed to cat)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next