Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The chance to explore [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

The chance to explore [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 10:52

Aspenkit padded around the barn trying to act normal, but really he was looking for a way to get out and explore where nobody would notice. As he was looking he made sure to check that nobody was watching him or seemed suspicious of him.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
The chance to explore [Open] Sign_s13
The chance to explore [Open] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 4:43

Flashpaw looked at the little kit padding around. He would have dismissed it,but for the fact that the kit looked like it was searching for something. He hid behind something, and peeked at him. If he didn't know any better, the kits was trying to get out of the barn,like what kits used to do back in his clan's old camp.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 7:25

"You look like you're waiting for someone," Scorchfrost huffed as he padded up to the kit. "What're you up to, Aspenkit?"

The chance to explore [Open] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 8:33

Sedgepaw watched from a hay pile as Scorchfrost talked, a mischievous s smile grew on his face. He walked out from behind the hay stack and padded over, he sat next to his mentor, Scorchfrost "Ya, who are you waiting for?" the warrior sized apprentice asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 11:37

Aspenkit jumped a little as the two cats were, all of a sudden it seemed, right next to him but he tried to hide it. He didn't notice Flashpaw hiding yet, so he only talked to Sedgepaw and Scorchfrost. "I'm not waiting for anyone.. I'm.. just looking around for something to do." he mewed trying to appear nonchalant.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 12:30

Scorchfrost chuckled. "I know it's hard to find much to do around camp, but it won't be long before you become an apprentice," he said, "Then you'll get to leave camp and train like Sedgepaw." He nodded towards his apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 13:39

Aspenkit nodded, "Yeah, then I'll be able to explore and protect my clan!" he mewed his tail tip waving in excitement.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 14:42

Sedgepaw closed his eyes and smiled "I like training, every apprentice gets tired once in a while though" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 17:58

Aspenkit puffed out his chest, "Not me. I'll never get tired of training. I'm gonna be the best apprentice and then warrior that Thunderclan has ever seen!" his eyes glowed happily

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 18:02

Sedgepaw shook his head "I was just like that, I was the kit known around the whole Clan, the one with energy, but look at me now, I'm calmer than the most energized cat alive" he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 18:30

Aspenkit laughed, "Really? Huh. I won't be like that I'm way too energetic. Just ask my M-.."he paused almost saying mom but then remembering that she was in Starclan now. His eyes clouded in sadness for a moment then continued, "dad. I drive him crazy!" He laughed softly thinking about all the trouble that he's causes his dad.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 4:46

Flashpaw smiled. He had never been a energetic kit, and was really just calm. He decided to hide out a little bit more beofre he showed himself.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 7:01

Scorchfrost's smile faltered as Aspenkit nearly mentioned Thinstripe. He missed her so much. "Lakesong is lucky he has a son like you, he deserves it," he said, "And I'm sure you'll be an even better warrior. The funny thing about becoming a warrior is the name. It's never what you think it'll be." The tom reminisced about his kit days. He had wanted to be called Scorchflame, and he got the exact opposite. "You're too young to guess, but if we were talking about how you are right now, I'd say Aspenbounce would fit you quite well." An amused purr escaped his lips.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 10:14

Aspenkit puffed out his chest proudly when Scorchfrost said Lakesong was lucky to have him as a son. "Of course I'm gonna be the best warrior ever!" he mewed happily. He laughed when he heard Scorchfrost guess Aspenbounce for his warrior name. "I don't care what my warrior name will be, as long as it's not Aspenbounce!" He giggled, eyes shining playfully.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 10:18

Sedgepaw laughed "Do you like Aspenclaw? Or what about Aspenstorm?" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chance to explore [Open]   The chance to explore [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The chance to explore [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next