Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Characters : Acornkit(SC, She-Cat), Iriskit(WC, She-Cat)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, Kit(Acornkit), WindClan, Kit(Iriskit)
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 25

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptyWed 19 Sep 2018 - 14:20

~ACORNKIT~

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] Cat-Havana_Brown-a_dark_havana_brown_kitten_covered_in_wool_string

Acornkit didn't know why, but she was just TIRED of being a kit. She wanted to be an apprentice already, but when? The young kit had no idea when, but she wanted to get to know some of her Clanmates so that she could see which cat would probably make the best mentor for her. Ugh, why do I have to wait until I'm 6 moons? Acornkit thought angrily as her claws dug in the mud as she looked up, feeling the chilly weather on her nose. She tried to make herself feel better by telling herself that 6 moons wasn't terribly far from here, at least she hoped so.

She then turned around and parted her jaws to smell the air, and she felt excited at the smell she caught. "Birds!" She meowed, leaping up as she pawed the air. "Biiiirds!!!"

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] Enlight124Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] Enlight125
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptyWed 19 Sep 2018 - 15:32

Sparkkit opened her mouth to speak but was somewhat shaken away by the shrieking. Then she remembered, Orchidkit and Poppykit would talk to her anyway. "U-Um, Acornkit, right? Aren't bir- birds generally a S- Skyclan food? Shad- Shadowclan eats frogs- right?"

Back to top Go down
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 15:30

Acornkit had then heard a voice, and turned around to notice Sparkkit. Looking down in embarrassment, she slowly nodded. "Yea, I guess you're right." She replied. Acornkit then looked up at the birds. "I've always wanted to fly like them. Birds are cool." She then said before looking at Sparkkit. "Have you always wanted to fly?"

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] Enlight124Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] Enlight125
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 16:02

Sparkkit was about to comfort and apologize to the obviously ashamed kit, but she bounced back to normal before she could. Other kits were weird like that. "I- I think flying would be scary. Being up s- so high... And you could f- fall and d- die anytime..." She shuddered to think about it.

Back to top Go down
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 16:28

Hmph, so Sparkkit was afraid. Acornkit wished she could maybe find someone who wasn't afraid of flying. She made a shrugging motion, though. Well, maybe flying would be scary, it was just that you had to probably be careful. To be honest, Acornkit wondered how birds could even fly. They started out as measly little chicks before eventually being able to fly, but they hopped before they flew.

"How do birds even manage to fly?" Acornkit wondered aloud. She then looked at Sparkkit. "Do you wonder too?"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 17:00

Sparkkit shrugged. "I- Personally, I wonder how Riverclan and fish swim. I g- guess they just know, like w- we know how to walk." She cursed Starclan inside, for making her have such a stutter. Acornkit had to think she had some sort of speech impediment!

Back to top Go down
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 17:24

Acornkit was confused as to why Sparkkit was stuttering when normally she wouldn't be. Was she a very nervous kit? Speech impediment? Acornkit didn't think making asumptions was a good idea currently. "Same." She agreed, looking around. "At least StarClan gave us extra stealth!" The brown she-kit proceeded to lower herself and make a stalking motion in the grass, chuckling a bit.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 18:04

ooc: hehe she always stutters. almost always.

ic: Sparkkit grinned. "Y- Yeah, true!"

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptyFri 21 Sep 2018 - 14:50

Ravenkit relaxed nearby, observing the two others.

She flicked her ears back, jumping slightly at a sound, before settling down, realizing it was just Acornkit's pawsteps. She silently scolded herself. There was no danger in camp, she was just being paranoid. All the talk about flying and falling had somehow unsettled her.

OOC: plz I need bullies for my poor Raven

MAKE HER CRY

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 6:25

OOC: rip acornkit is not the cat to bully but maybe she can help ravenkit?

Acornkit smiled back, realizing that although ShadowClan cats may be different from the other Clans, she at least had the gift of stealth. Then, she had caught a scent of a Clanmate, a kit, and turned around to notice Ravenkit. "Are you alright Ravenkit?" Acornkit asked gently, heading over to her. "Is anything wrong? Sorry if Sparkkit and I's talk was a bit scary."

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 6:45

Ravenkit looked up at Acornkit. "It's.. I'm okay. I just prefer my paws to stay firmly rooted. Ever heard of hawks? I've heard that they steal kits, fly with them, and then eat them"
She shuddered at the thought. Her voice was quiet, yet felt like you could hear it anywhere if you listened for it.

Back to top Go down
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 7:45

Acornkit shuddered at what Ravenkit had then said. Great StarClan, hawks sounded scary! Normally Acornkit would laugh in the face of danger, but hawks would be another story. "That's terrifying!" She meowed, green eyes widening. "I've never heard of that. Hawks sound scary!"

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 10:30

(Spark is timid too)
Sparkkit smiled. "If- if I might inject, hawks only live in the mountains.

Back to top Go down
SpookyBirb

SpookyBirb

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 11:53

Acornkit smiled with relief upon realizing hawks only lived in the mountains. "Well, that's good." She said, her worries ebbing away. Acornkit then got other ideas on her mind and she looked behind her, curiosity in her gaze. "I wonder if we can try to catch some animals." She wondered aloud, looking at Sparkkit and Ravenkit to see if they wanted to.

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 12:51

Ravenkit sprang to her paws. "That sounds like it would be fun."
Normally she would be against doing anything even mildly dangerous, but she was beginning to trust her newfound friends. "Where will we find them? I don't think there would be any prey in camp. Living prey, that is."
(Oh, my Ravenkit. Always a smart one.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]   Explore, explore, explore [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Explore, explore, explore [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next