Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training] Empty
PostSubject: I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training]   I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Scorchfrost lifted himself to his large paws and padded over to his apprentice, nudging him awake. "Rise up, Sedgepaw," he said, waiting patiently to see what kind of attitude the apprentice he'd been saddled with had. "We're going to train."

I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training]   I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 3:25 pm

Sedgepaw looked up, he wasn't tired no, he actually looked like he was ready. He hopped up "Training!" he mewed excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training]   I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 5:15 pm

The sun was barely up as Scorchfrost led Sedgepaw through the area around the barn. He approached a grove of trees and tall grass. If only we could train in our true territory... The dark-colored tom looked back at Sedgepaw. "ThunderClan cats are extremely adept in hunting techniques for the forest. We can stalk absolutely silently, and we can maneuver with great ease through the thickest of underbrush in our territory. A basic rule to any kind of hunting: Stay upwind. If you can smell the prey, it cannot smell you. Stay light on your feet, and don't stall. You'll find your own niche in when you pounce. Before we head in, show me your hunting crouch." He demonstrated briefly, crouching with his haunches bunched up, ready to spring.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training]   I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 6:45 pm

"Mk" he mewed beginning to crouch, his fur was touching the floor making it seem as if he were a little bigger. He stared at Scorchfrost but then tried to fix himself, he pretended that he was stalking prey and unsheathed his claws, he just stared at the floor really though.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training]   I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:13 pm

Scorchfrost nodded curtly. "Good. Just keep yourself low, and your legs relaxed. Tension will cause missteps. Just calm yourself." He touched his apprentice's legs with a paw, approval of his form showing in his eyes. He flicked his tail for Sedgepaw to follow after him as he weaved through the grove of trees. "Remember to stay low and loose," he whispered, nodding at a mouse grazing for seeds. "If you can smell it, it probably can't smell you. It'll feel the vibrations of your paws before it sees or hears you. You must be quick, and you must not doubt yourself. Be light on your feet and watch for twigs or rocks underfoot." The warrior nudged his apprentice. "Give it a try. Grab hold to the thickest part of its body. Never grab the tail, because it will easily wiggle free."

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training]   I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:25 pm

Sedgepaw's eyes were locked on his prey, his paws were light on the ground and he studied the moves of the mouse. Once it was fully distracted he opened his jaws slightly, then he clenched hard on his prey, killing it. He smiled up at Scorchfrost "Did I do it correctly?" he asked holding the dead mouse in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training]   I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training] EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Scorchfrost nodded in affirmation, pleased with Sedgepaw's early success. "If you can track down another by yourself, we can go back to camp. You've done well for your first day, I'll say that much." He sat down, licking a paw. "I'll wait for you right here."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training]   I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Make A Man Out Of You [closed training]
Page 1 of 1