Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed]   Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 11:40 am

Small, fragile shoots of greenery were struggling to break through the heavy coating of brittle, long-dead leaves that formed a soft carpet underpaw. Taking care to avoid the precious signs of new growth, Elmcloud continued to restlessly pace the heavily marked border, only stopping on occasion so that he could leave his own scent behind. Feeling his lip curl as he gazed at the still fire-darkened forest that composed ThunderClan's territory, he resisted the urge to stray over the border. With Poppysong wasting away with every passing day, his foul mood only seemed to worsen with every second.

Every passing chance, he searched for an outlet for the whirling storm of rage and despair that boiled within his core, but nothing seemed to help anymore. Elmcloud had torn his claws into the first ThunderClanner he had been able to find a moon or so ago, but that had only left him feeling bloodied and more sorrowful. Letting out a short, agitated sigh, his restless paws fell along the familiar trail that marked the border. The silence was suffocating.

Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed]   Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed] EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 12:10 pm

"You better be careful there," a voice suddenly warned, breaking through the silence. The sandy-colored ThunderClan warrior had been watching Elmcloud's movements on his side of the border, and he seemed to be getting dangerously close to it on several occasions. Dawnpetal padded out from behind a dead bush to glare at the tom seriously. "I'd hate to have to teach you not to cross the border the hard way."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed]   Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:19 pm

Elmcloud barely had the energy to roll his eyes in response to Dawnpetal's words. Did ThunderClan simply sulk around in the darkness of their rotten territory and pick fights with anything with a pulse? What aimless little savages. The irony was lost on him. Purposely leaving behind a overpoweringly fresh scent mark, the ruddy tom took his time with his infuriating dawdling before finally spinning around to face the agitated ThunderClan she-cat. Tossing a careless, disinterested glare in the golden she-cat's direction, he allowed a cold, lopsided grin to overtake his handsome features. "I'm sure you told RiverClan the same thing whenever you were squabbled over those forsaken rocks you always whine about. But we all saw how well that turned out for you." He hummed, tilting his head coyly.

Within his mind, all he saw was another target for an out pour of rage. Even if he knew that it wouldn't help wash away the tearing aches, his mind still urged him to try. Strutting forward to meet Dawnpetal, the simper upon his face twisted into a leering grin. "You'd think that getting your teeth bashed in, leading an apprentice to their death, and uniting half the Clans against you would be a suitable lesson for you bone-chewers! But apparently not, as here you are again once more, mindlessly pushing borders for no purpose." Without so much as a moment of hesitant, Elmcloud was suddenly leaping over the border with a surprising amount of grace and speed, clearly catching the ThunderClanner by surprise when as he roughly caught her by her scruff.

Elmcoud used Scruff Shake, Dealing -5 in Damage & Costing -25 in Stamina.

Dawnpetal is stunned for TWO TURNS.

Elmcloud
60/60 [HP]
175/200 [SP]

Dawnpetal
55/60 [HP]
200/200 [SP]

Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity

Last edited by Seer on Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed]   Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:19 pm

The member 'Seer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed] Mistpe10
Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed]   Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Make Me Come Over There [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: