Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 3 EmptySun 22 May 2016 - 21:49

Clearpaw debating, as he stood there, whether or not to return to camp. He needed to make sure his paw was okay, and the scratch on his cheek didn't look too good. He decided to wait, though, until he was sure Toadpaw wouldn't be in the medicine cat's den when he got there. He didn't want to run into him, after all.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 1:18

(Hope you don't mind if Rippleshadow pops in ^.^)

Rippleshadow was patrolling when she caught the scent of blood. "Clearpaw...?" she muttered, padding up to the wounded apprentice. "What did you get in-" she stopped mid-sentence, recognizing another scent. "Oh he didn't!" she hissed, shooting an infuriated glare in the direction of camp. "What did you do to get him so angry?" The young warrior asked Clearpaw, her anger melting into sympathy as she took another look at the apprentice's wounds.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 2:31

"Rippleshadow?" Ivyfall called out, puzzled by the scent of blood wafting into the camp. The silver she-cat followed behind, only to be taken aback by the sight of her kit littered with cuts and wounds. "Clearpaw! Who attacked you?" Ivyfall practically snarled this, her green eyes narrowing as she looked around for a threat. Clearpaw had always been a bit of an odd one, but to her, he was just as precious as any of her kits. There was no scent of rogues or other clans, it had to be a clanmate, but who would do this?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 8:33

Clearpaw actually had to consider whether or not to turn Toadpaw in-- Toadpaw would be in big trouble, but did he deserve it? Clearpaw wasn't sure... He was too tired to think of a lie, though, especially with his mother watching. "Toadpaw," he admitted, "we were arguing and we ended up fighting... It was my fault, too." After all, even though Clearpaw was angry, he couldn't push all the blame onto Toadpaw. Though, he couldn't help thinking Toadpaw started it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 May 2016 - 8:48

(I don't know whether to join back in or not, but I guess so)

Toadpaw walked back towards the scent of his brother, though, he didn't just smell his scent, he also scented his mothers and mentors, she had got him out of camp though. He started to pace up and began padding, he reached where he had been before. Just looking at his brother, he stood there, motionless. He knew he was probably in trouble...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 7:56

"Toadpaw did this?" That was an answer that she didn't expect, Ivyfall clawed at the ground with her paws, uncertain how to react. "Toadpaw, come here. Explain yourself." The she-cat commanded, flicking her tail in tandem with her brisk order. She wasn't just their mother, she was also their deputy and this sort of squabbling couldn't be allowed to be left unresolved. Both of them looked battered and terrible.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 8:59

Toadpaw walked closer to his mother "We were just out hunting and when we had found tree with birds in it Clearpaw had been acting a tiny bit weird about it" he began "Then we began to argue on killing them and not killing them, so while that time had past the mother of the birds came. She attack bother of us but I killed her in the end of the attack, we started to ague again. I started the fight because I had gotten so angry at him" he mewed turning to Clearpaw to finish a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]   And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

And so you laugh at me, paradichlorobenzene [Open as heck!]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3