Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} Empty
PostSubject: Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}   Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 17:14

Lilypaw was silent for most of the patrol. She was still bitter over Jayflight and Marigoldpaw being so enthusiastic about breaking the code. The cream she-cat sighed. Was the warrior code even worth it? How would StarClan even care, anyway? They weren't even around to do anything... She looked over at her sister as they neared the fallen oak, sitting down. "We need to talk."

Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}   Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 17:25

Marigoldpaw stayed quiet, feeling awkward tension between her and Lilypaw. At first she was a bit hesitant, wondering what Lilypaw could want. "I'm all ears," she replied after a moments thought.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}   Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 17:37

Lilypaw sighed. "Look, I'm not saying I'm right, but I'm definitely not wrong either," she said quietly. "How are you defending Jayflight? He's completely disobeying the warrior code! I shouldn't have got so mad at you before, but..." She looked away, waiting for Marigoldpaw's response.

OOC: I don't want this to be too long, so let's not spend too much time with them arguing

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}   Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 18:24

Marigoldpaw sighed, shaking her head. "I'm not defending him exactly... I just..." she paused, gathering her thoughts before continuing. "Look, Lilypaw. Jaylfight is our brother. He's doing what he thinks is right, and we should support him in that," she tried to convince her sister.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}   Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} EmptySun 15 May 2016 - 18:42

Lilypaw looked at her quizzically. "But he's not right! Jayflight is completely going against everything the clans stand for!" The apprentice was practically yelling now, a snarl pulling at her lips. "I can't believe you're actually siding with that... With that code-breaking... Ugh!" She paced in front of Marigoldpaw. "You're both acting completely stupid!"

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}   Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 14:55

Marigoldpaw looked her sister dead in the eyes. "So, if I'm getting you right, you're saying a bunch of rules some long dead cats made up is more important than family? Would you betray your own flesh and blood if it's what the warrior code told you to do? Think for yourself for once, Lilypaw!" Marigoldpaw hissed. How could her sister be so heartless?

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}   Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 15:19

Lilypaw narrowed her eyes. "Marigodpaw, you complete mousehead!" she snarled, "You and that stupid tomcat of a brother... In the darkest hour, when we're on our own without StarClan, it all of a sudden doesn't matter to you? I swear, you make me wish I was an only k-" She stopped dead, sucking in a breath with a gasp. She smelled it before she saw it.

To Marigoldpaw's left was a huge black dog. He was baring his teeth and panting, excitement and murder in his eyes. He was giving off the horrid stench of death and famine, he probably hadn't had a proper meal in weeks. She couldn't move at all, lest he sensed the movement and took a snap at her sibling, who was only a few mouselengths away. "Marigoldpaw..." she whispered frantically, "Climb that tree, right now." She wanted to point it out, but her heart was beating so fast, any more than a breathless whisper would set the beast off. "Marigoldpaw, please, don't look behind you, just climb the tree!" she whispered with a trembling voice, tears prickling her eyes. I love you, she mouthed silently to her sister, unsure if she could catch it or not. All of a sudden, the dog howled and crashed through the bushes, heading for Marigoldpaw. "NO! MARIGOLDPAW, WATCH OUT!" she screamed as she pulled her sister from the dog's path. "UP THE TREE!"

OOC: This is very familiar...

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}   Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 16:27

Marigoldpaw was about to snap back at her sister when Lilypaw suddenly grew very quiet. The red and white tabby apprentice immediately knew something was wrong, just by seeing her sister's expression. Before she realized what was behind her, the beast flew through the bushes. Unable to react, Marigoldpaw felt her sister push her out of the way, then the dog's heavy body shouldering forcefully past her. "Lilypaw!" Marigoldpaw cried out as her small body slammed against the tree trunk. Pain shot through her body, her vision blurring. "Lily...paw..." she murmured again, as if in a daze. She was only able to watch as the dog pounded after her sister, too weak to move. The darkness lulled her to sleep, and it was only mere seconds before she had blacked out to end the pain.

(I think I'll have that she sprained her back. Nothing too severe, but enough to prevent her from going after Lilypaw and the dog immediately.)

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}   Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 16:38

"MARIGOLDPAW! NO!" she yelled as horror struck her body. Was she dead? She didn't have time to check, for the dog was right on her heels. Thunder rolled over the forest as she bounded forward, the dog's breath hot on her back. It was soon replaced by heavy rain. She couldn't stop running. She saw twolegplace in the distance, she just needed to get over the fence. A thousand emotions and thoughts raced through her body as she scaled the fence and left the dog barking behind her. She feared if she stopped then, the dog would find her. So, like that, she kept running. When Marigoldpaw came to, she wouldn't be able to find her sister. The rain would wash away all but a little clump of Lilypaw's fur. 

OOC: If you want to make a thread where Marigoldpaw gets back to camp and tells everyone (Jayflight in particular) that Lilypaw is gone, be my guest

Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}   Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} EmptyMon 16 May 2016 - 17:01

Marigoldpaw felt something cold and wet trickle down her neck. She let a moan, forcing her eyes to open. It was raining, dark clouds hanging ominously in the sky. Marigoldpaw looked around, wondering why she was out of camp in such bad weather. Then it came back to her. The fight. The dog. Lilypaw. Lilypaw! Marigoldpaw shot to her paws, ignoring the searing pain in her back. "Lilypaw?" she screeched horsely, listening for any little sound. She stood there, silently listening, until the pain forced her to the ground. The harsh waves of rain drowned any other noises out. Marigoldpaw rested a heartbeat more before struggling back to her paws. If she recalled right, Lilypaw had run off towards the twoleg place. The beaten apprentice limped through the forest, alert for any sign of Lilypaw or the dog. There was nothing, absolutely nothing. After a while, Marigoldpaw reached the edge of the twoleg place. There, on the ground, something a tan - creme colored caught her eye. She touched her nose to it, and Lilypaw's scent flooded her nose. There were dog tracks everywhere, not quite washed away by the rain yet. "No..." she whispered, her throat closing and eyes clouding with tears. This couldn't be real... She couldn't lose Lilypaw... Not like this... "LILYPAW!" she howled into the sky, ripping her throat raw with the force of her scream. She collapsed onto the ground, clutching Lilypaw's fur, her last remembrance. Marigoldpaw's breath came in shallow gasps as she tried to comprehend what had happened. The cat closest to her was gone in a heartbeat, no warning. After what seemed like an eternity, Marigoldpaw calmed down enough to get back onto her paws. She picked up Lilypaw's tuft of fur, carrying it carefully in her teeth. "I'll find that dog, and I'll rip it to shreds... It'll wish it never set paw in this world..." she promised with a growl, padding slowly back to camp.

(This is like the most emotional post I've ever written x3)

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}   Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia} Empty

Back to top Go down

Run, Lilypaw, Run! {Closed For Skia}
Page 1 of 1