Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. Empty
PostSubject: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.   She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 14:27

Amber eyes studied a bright orange butterfly with pure black stripes decorating it's wings. Longkit admired it's strange markings, blinking slowly. Sadly, when he opened his eyes, the butterfly had flown off somewhere.

The lean onyx tom let out a deep breath as he outstretched his legs. A small purr managed to find it's way out as Longkit lazed in the sun that shined right in front of the nursery. The smell of pine filled his nose as he took another deep breath, all while closing his eyes.

A few minutes raced by as the kitten slept in the sun, curled into a little black fluff ball. His stomach rhythmically moving up and down as he lay still, almost unmoving. However, Longkit was woken from his slumber when he heard someone walk behind him; his large ears deciding to turn backwards. Once he realized the currently unknown cat might have been addressing him, he turned his head around to face them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.   She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 16:44

"Move it twerp, you're in the way of the trainee warriors! Honestly, kittens get stupider and stupider every season!" Scoffed the older apprentice, his eyes narrowing as he glared down at the black haired oriental with a snarl. "Stay outta my way mouse-brain. Dear Starclan why do you have such buggy eyes and giant ears? It's ugly." Insulted Duskpaw, his tail lashing as he face was set in a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.   She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 16:54

Longkit flattened his ears at the insult, narrowing his eyes. That actually hurt his feelings! Who was this cat anyways and who did he think he was?

"Hey, I can't help how I look! Besides, if you are training to be a warrior, you're doing a lousy job at it!" The onyx kitten mewled as he stood up, turning up his oddly shaped nose at the apprentice. 

"Warriors are supposed to respect their clan mates, not make fun of them! You're nothing but a bully." Longkit somewhat hissed with a twitch of his thin tail. The tom stared at the larger cat with his amber eyes as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.   She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 17:13

Magpiewing let out a small hiss as he approached his brother and his son. He stepped in front of the small, black kit, his fur bristling. "I would hope you treat your nephew with respect, Duskpaw," the warrior scolded, standing tall. Despite Duskpaw being moons older than the tom, his training had been delayed. With Magpiewing having grown much larger than his kithood, it almost appeared as if he was the elder brother. His amber gaze was cold as he stared at his brother.

Flicking his tail angrily, he looked down between his paws and smiled at Longkit. "Don't worry. Duskpaw's just grumpy I became a warrior first," he chuckled, his eyes brightening with each word.

She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.   She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 17:19

"Oh shut up Magpie! I don't have to treat anyone with respect! Now go do what you do best and sleep or whatever it is you do! Oh is it just me or are you a bit.. fluffier, if you know what I mean? Better lay off those lizards!" Duskpaw tutted, scowling down at the kitten again before swatting at it none-too gently or harshly. "Take this.. vial thing with you too!" Plunking himself down he purposefully kicked up dirt with his tail, whilst frowning at the two cats. "I only get more experience anyways!" He scoffed, ears splaying against his head as he prepared further insults.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.   She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 17:28

Longkit looked up at his father, smiling in relief as the tom spoke. He knew Magpiewing would defend him from Duskpaw! The tiny tom relaxed a bit as he felt a small form of comfort wash over him.

Just as Duskpaw started yelling, Longkit contemplated on whether he should take a step back and shield himself from his kin's wrath that was being unleashed. However, he wasn't quick enough to act and he felt a hard swat sting his muzzle, knocking him to the side. The tiny kitten mewled at the hit before standing up and scurrying behind his father. 

Longkit's ears were now flattened and his eyes wide at the harsh behavior being displayed.
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.   She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 17:34

He was at his breaking point. He could take the jokes and pokes, but as soon as Duskpaw swiped at his kit, he snapped. Lunging forward, he collided into the tom, shoving him into the dirt with a unsheathed paw at his throat. He hissed loudly, not concerned about the camp. "If you ever do that again, I will not hesitate to dig my claws into you. Brother or not," Magpiewing spat in his ear. He let out a guttural growl, his muzzle scrunched up in anger. The black warrior lifted his paw away, but kept his claws out, unsure if Duskpaw would retaliate.

He back up, keeping the kit close behind him. The fur on his back stood on end, fearing for Longkit's well-being. He knew Duskpaw was Thrushstar's apprentice, and despite his poor attitude, he didn't want to ruin their relationship. The leader's impressions on any cat were the most important of all. If Thrushstar knew his own apprentice was acting out this way, he couldn't imagine the punishments. He didn't want to inflict that on any cat, even Duskpaw.

She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.   She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 18:10

Duskpaw let out a gasp as he was winded just a tid bit by Magpiewing, his eyes widening in surprise for the briefest of moments before harshly narrowing and his pupils shifting to slits as he gave an angry hiss. Unsheathing his own claws Duskpaw shot up as soon as the paw was off his throat, aiming to grasp his paws around the lower bit of Magpie's throat and to plant his teeth into his scruff, trying to bring him down into a rough tackle.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.   She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 22:46

Longkit yelped in shock as Duskpaw and the kitten's father quickly delved into a duel right in front of him. In a quick scurry, the kitten ran inside the nursery, hiding behind the wall next to the entrance of said den.

A few seconds of hissing and growling passed, causing Longkit to worry for Magpiewing. His concern, and curiosity, 'made' him poke his head from his hiding place. As claws swiped and teeth bared, the kitten watched silently, unsure of what to do.

OOC: Bad post is bad. Since Longkit is just kind of hiding you guys can do a back and forth for the fight and if anything 'crazy' happens, I can just fly back in like "ey".
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.   She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. EmptyThu 10 Sep 2015 - 5:47

Rainkit grumbled as Longkit bowled into him to get away from the fight, nudging the kit away from him he peered from around him. "What's going on? They fightin'?" He whispered in awe at the older cats. 

OOC~ Kit best friends?

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.   She wears short shorts, I wear long longs. Empty

Back to top Go down

She wears short shorts, I wear long longs.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: