Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A sedge in the barn [Oepn]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A sedge in the barn [Oepn] Empty
PostSubject: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 19:32

Sedgekit played around on top of a hay bale, he scatted up and down it, trying to climb it. He unsheathed his little claws and dug them into the hay, he climbed his way up until slipping and falling, he hit the ground and looked down "Mouse-dung!" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 20:06

Gentlenose padded up to her son, purring with laughter. "Careful, little one," she warned the tom, nuzzling him up to his paws. "You're out of the nest early, aren't you?" she smiled, remembering how scared she was as a kit. Her son was going to be a brave one for sure.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 20:15

Blizzardkit walked slowly at her mother’s side, yawning and stretching a bit each time she could before catching up with her, clearly barely waking up. However, as soon as she looked at her brother the drowsiness left her body and was quickly replaced with curiosity, padding towards her brother “What are you doing? Can I try?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 20:22

Sedgekit looked at his mother and nodded "I heard something outside, it woke me up" he mewed turning to his sister "Hey" he mewed "I was just trying to climb that hay bale" he flicked his tail up at the hay.

Jayflight padded over to Gentlenose and rubbed against her, he finally was able to see his kits.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:04

Gentlenose nodded. "Just be careful, we don't need a trip to Dreamleaf," she instructed the kits before turning to Jayflight. "I hope we get our territory back before they're apprenticed..." she told her mate in hushed tones.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:09

Blizzardkit looked at the hay bale, tilting her head a bit. Well, worth a try, right? She jumped with all her strength, managing to get a hold of the hay with her front paws, but wasn’t so lucky with her rear paws. She started to move them quickly in an attempt to get a grip with her tiny claws, however, the only thing she was achieving by doing this was to throw small bits of hay down towards her brother.

After some tries the tinny claws on her front paws no longer could hold her weight and lost their grip, making her fall and land on her tail with a small yowl.

[10HP || 30SP]

Last edited by Ketzly on Mon 9 May 2016 - 21:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:10

Lakesong padded over and gave his cousin a smile. "Hey cuz how's it going? Th kits doing alright?" The big fluffy light brown tabby Tom meowed his blue eyes flicking to his little cousins.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:14

Sedgekit fluffed out his large and fuzzy fur "You better be careful, Blizzardkit! I'm the strongest leader in the forest! Sedgestar!" he mewed tackling Blizzardkit and pinning his sister down "I got you Blizzardstar! Now surrender!" he purred. He noticed another toms voice, he hadn't heard it before, he went back to play-fighting with his sister though.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:26

Blizzardkit chuckled as she was pinned down, trying to act serious but unable to keep up the act for more than a couple of seconds “I will never give up!” Blizzardkit meowed, half serious and half trying to hold back her laughter, and started to kick and push Sedgekit through any ways she could come up with in an attempt to throw him off and be able to fight back, being a bit too focused on their play-fight to notice the new tom’s arrival at all.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 21:29

Gentlenose turned Lakesong. "Yeah, they're doing great. A lively bunch, though. Hard to keep up!" she purred happily.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 22:05

Lakesong laughed. "I'm sure they are. Listen Gentlenose if you ever need someone to help just let me know and ill watch the little rascals for you for a bit while you get some time to your self. Trust me you'll want some time to yourself everyone does. Why Cloverpool and I were just talking about kits the other day and she had a ton of em and I don't think she's done having them yet and she said she had to take a break from her kits a couple of times as well." The fluffy tabby Tom meowed flicking his fluffy tail as he recalled what their great grandmother and he were talking about.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyMon 9 May 2016 - 22:22

Gentlenose nodded. "Thank you, Lakesong. That's very kind of you. I just love them too much to leave them alone for very long. I'd be worrying about them while trying to relax if I ever left them with someone else!" she purred with laughter.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyTue 10 May 2016 - 5:03

Sedgekit didn't either "Me either!" he mewed pawing at her face playfully.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyTue 10 May 2016 - 7:14

Blizzardkit tried to catch one of her brother’s paws in her mouth, but being careful enough to not cause him any harm, at the same time that she used her hind paws in an attempt to push him off her since she was having little to no effect with her front paws.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] EmptyTue 10 May 2016 - 20:56

Lakesong purred. "I understand. I'd be worry about my kits if I had any!" The Tom meowed smiling at the playing kits.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sedge in the barn [Oepn]   A sedge in the barn [Oepn] Empty

Back to top Go down

A sedge in the barn [Oepn]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-