Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Scorch's Big Ol' Storybook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Scorch's Big Ol' Storybook Empty
PostSubject: Scorch's Big Ol' Storybook   Scorch's Big Ol' Storybook EmptyTue 3 May 2016 - 3:10

Okay so here I am with Scorchbae, my favorite char. I'm gonna go through all of his threads and jot them down, and I'm gonna update it until he's dead (which will be the day I cry my eyes out for 2 hours). Happy? Good. 

Bolded- Important
I'm not including ceremonies, gatherings, or patrols unless something crucial happens in it.

{4.2.16.} Creation

Kithood

{4.3.16} Kits!- Scorchkit and his siblings are born to a murderer and your average warrior. Yikes.
{4.3.16} Meet ThunderClan, Scorchkit- Thinstripe brings Scorchkit home, and he meets Tulipkit and Frozenflame.
{4.8.16) A secret you should know...- Thinstripe tells her son what happened to his family, and the roots of evil take hold in his sorrow

Apprenticeship

{4.8.16} We Rise Above(incomplete)- The Second Phase of the Dark Forest plot. Scorchpaw meets his beloved friend, Jaypaw, and his sister, Cinnamonpaw. They're a force to be reckoned with.
{4.12.16} I have summoned you- Shatteredsoul brings his children forth in a dream to tell them who they truly are. Scorchpaw takes this as a revelation, because now he knows who his siblings are.
{4.17.16} The Dark, Scorched Path- With ThunderClan kicked out of their home, Scorchpaw finds himself at the barn, where he meets his brother. Chaos and rejection ensues.
{4.22.16} A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon- Scorchpaw meets with Cinnamonpaw to discuss everything that's been going on, and they make plans to get Honeykit on their side.
{4.24.16} An Intruder In His Own Home- Scorchpaw is frustrated and makes the risky decision of going into the territory that isn't his, and he meets his friend, who is now known as Jayflight.
{4.24.16} Dark Scars- After meeting with Jayflight, Scorchpaw is still dissatisfied and attacks Snowstorm with the intent to kill her. He is forces to run away, but not before permanently blinding her in one eye. His soul grows darker as the Dark Forest grows stronger.
{4.29.16} New predicament- Plot-wise, this happens soon after ThunderClan is driven out. ThunderClan asks the rogues in the barn to stay for a while, and Scorchpaw meets a cat called Pepper.
{4.30.16} Peppers can burn too, ya know.- Scorchpaw and Pepper have a bonding moment, and Scorchpaw finds himself oddly attracted to this she-cat.

Scorch's Big Ol' Storybook TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down

Scorch's Big Ol' Storybook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: