Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon Empty
PostSubject: A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon   A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 12:46

The tom has been laying in the underbrush all night, waiting for his sister to pass by. The smell of ThunderClan was hidden from his fur with a variety of herbs and mud he had smeared on his pelt. He waited patiently for Cinnamonpaw to pass by. It was time for them to conspire, decide plans for what exactly they would do to rise to the same prowess their father had. Most importantly, there was the matter of Darkpaw to discuss. Scorchpaw's hackles raised just at the mere thought of that filthy blood traitor. He hoped that soon, Honeykit would join them as well. If not, she could be used as quite the little toy to play his game with his cheating brother. If Darkpaw wouldn't be a part of his family, so be it. But the smokey black tom was not one to take betrayal lightly. 

Finally, he heard the rustle of a cat. He inhaled deeply and picked up his sister's scent. It was just past moonhigh, a strange time to meet, but he brought himself forth and met her eyes with his own amber orbs. He pointed his muzzle at a tree, where they could talk without being heard. He climbed to a bough quickly, motioning for the she-cat to follow him up. "I've missed you, Cinnamonpaw. It's good to see you again," he whispered.

A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon   A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 18:27

She looked up semi-surprised semi-bored. "Oh, hey Scorchpaw." She stated in a low voice as she remembered that patrols were out. She stopped in her tracks to go to whom ever Scorchpaw was motioning. Cinnamonpaw's Hazel eyes stared at him for a few moments, their greenish hue glowing in the sunlight. But that was soon dimmed by the shade from the tall pines and the oaks that were covering Shadowclan's territory. She Slid into some bushed, some rustling could be heard but not much. Cinnamonpaw waited as scorchpaw climbed up the tree, almost tripping over a bush of sticky plants. Those sticky plants always got stuck to your pelts and they were very difficult to take off. She successfully avoided the sticky plants and got a grab onto the tree. With her claws unsheathed she swung her body around and got up the tree. Balancing onto a branch just below Scorchpaw's. She decided to not to question his reasonings as to why he was here. Because to question is to bother. And to listen is to intrigue.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon   A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 18:42

Scorchpaw licked his sister's shoulder in an extremely brief display of affection towards her before a dark glaze blew over his heated amber eyes. He looked like a cold-blooded monster overcome with rage. "You remember the dream as well, right? With those other cats... Darkpaw and Honeykit? Well, they're more or less our siblings, if you can imagine that goody-goody Darkpaw ever being related to Shatteredsoul." He rolled his eyes before continuing. "He's very resistant and has completely... Well, rejected us. He's a traitor to his own family. I swear, Cinnamonpaw, he nearly ripped my throat out!" His tail swooped on the tree branch menacingly. "The way I see it, the clans are doomed to fall now that the Dark Forest is here. Sure, the Clans have worked for the time being, but their's no telling how long they'll manage without StarClan governing their every move. We must move our loyalties to our families: Not the clans! And Darkpaw won't join us, so he's betrayed us. So the way I see it, we have to make him pay for it. So we might have to get Honeykit on our side: the easy way or the hard way. That'll teach him." He stared out into the darkness. "Sometimes I wonder if we're doing the right thing, but I always come back. Because Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe saved our tails by keeping our heritage a secret. Darkpaw doesn't understand... RiverClan wouldn't have sheltered him if they knew where he came from."

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon   A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 18:56

She was surprised by his brief display of affection but understood it after all, they were siblings still. Cinnamonpaw listened to his ranting and nodded while swishing her tail below the tree's branch. Then finally he had finished, You could practically sense his rage. Heat waves came from his pelt like a sea lapping at a shore. It was rough, and if you turned your back, it would snatch you away. Her eyes inspected his body movements, his claws were unsheathed. He had a glare that could burn right through your body, and his tail was swishing madly. As well as his ears were laid back on his head, as if he was about to pounce on an intruder or enemy. She nodded, and without a split second's pause she continued, "I agree with you all the way. But what are we to do about it?" she sighed and continued "No matter how evil we can steer his path, the light inside him will still show through.". She took a breath and continuing "But, we could always eliminate him if needed, I mean, we are the strongest cats after all." she stated with a swagger and determination.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon   A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 19:05

He shook his head. "He may be a filthy, worthless blood traitor, but he is my brother... And I will always love him. I couldn't kill either of them. But that doesn't mean we can't eliminate some of their clanmates." He grinned a little. "Although, I'd like to try and get Honeykit on board, once she's apprenticed. I'll keep tabs on her and see if I can convince her. I'm very persuasive." He licked his paw, imaging the blood of his siblings' adoptive family on his paws. "That'll show him. And then, once he's out of the way, we'll be valuable assets to the Dark Forest's plans. After they've done their job, it'll be smooth sailing from there."

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon   A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 19:17

She nodded with a mysteriously dangerous smirk. "You are right, I guess..... I guess I feel the same." she stated finally, a bit of hesitance in her voice. She sighed "Do you really think so? I wish I could understand ... why." she continued with a questionable tone "Just.. why?". Her eyes lit up with frustration "Like why are the stars destined to help the clans?" "why do I See cats chasing me all the time.." "why the clan cats have such stupidity that they can't even figure out things by themselves?" she continued gasping for breath "Why are there so many questions and so little answers? I just.... I just wanna' know what is going on... Y'know?" she laid it out on the table all in one convenient package. She closed her eyes and sighed as she waited for his response, then she opened them and looked up at the moon. It was practically full, that means a Gathering was soon.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon   A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 19:32

He nodded. "I think StarClan is nonsense, and the Dark Forest, too. I agree with their plans and their beliefs, which is why I have joined them. They're doing the best thing we can do. I agree, it's hard to push forward with the fear of stepping too far, but it's something we're stricken with for the rest of our lives." He looked kindly at Cinnamonpaw. "Life is not life without rashness and blind leaps. Do not worry, sister. We'll have our happy endings soon, all of us." He nuzzled her cheek affectionately, beginning to climb down the tree. "I'll see you, sooner than you think. Goodbye, Cinnamonpaw." He shimmied down the tree, licking his pelt free of the various herbs he used to disguise his scent and stalking to the edge of the thunderpath. It won't be long, he reminded himself, not long at all.

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon   A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 19:38

"Ok" she replied "you are right." she listened to his words, they kind of in a way relieved her of some stress that was on her shoulders. "goodbye... scorchpaw." she said hesitantly. She also jumped down the tree and slowly walked away. She looked forward for her path "goodbye." she sighed super quietly.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon   A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon Empty

Back to top Go down

A Scorched Bit of Cinnamon
Page 1 of 1