Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Alarm can lead to something else [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 12:36

OOC: Oops I'll go back and edit, meanwhile you can post then let's wait
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:31

Snowpaw appeared taking place of Hawkpaw "sorry about my friend he's a little serious and-" she stopped as her gaze landed on Dewpelt, to Jaypaw and then back to Dewpelt "uhh..."

:3
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:35

Dewpelt was confused, many thoughts rushing through her head, "What now? I just want Starclan back not all this horrible Dark Forest stuff." She confessed to the surrounding cats.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:41

OOC: Notice her.......

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:44

Jaypaw noticed that Snowpaw had joined, he looked over to Dewplet "Y-you know?" he stammered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:52

Snowpaw looked away after she saw Dewpelt "And-and all that.. " she said drifting off

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:54

Jaypaw let out a snort "Heh! Scared?" he taunted to the dead StarClan apprentice "You think I'll hurt you? No I don't waste my time by doing so" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 20:58

Snowpaw looked about ready to leap onto Jaypaw but stopped herself You're sister is watching you idiot! stop! Don't make a third time fool of yourself! Or mistakes that ruin your life in social! She shook her head "i-i-i'm not scared of you.....Jaypaw" she said

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:02

Jaypaw unsheathed his claws and blinked, he leaned over to Snowpaw "You cant fight me and I know it" he hissed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:06

OOC: Ha. You love me and i know it
                    ^
                    can't fight

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:17

OOC: I'm laughing so hard right now
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 21:42

(Aaaannndd Jaypaw's actions are precisely why I had Gentlepaw leave this topic xD She needs to stay innocent, thinking Jaypaw is the kindest cat ever...)

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 10:01

OOC: He acts so nice when Gentlepaw is around and when she's gone he's different sometimes XD

Jaypaw leaned away and looked at Snowpaw sternly "I don't believe in StarClan, so why would I believe either of you anyways" he hissed at Hawkpaw and Snowpaw.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 17:05

OOC: Wait.For.Ren. this is why snow is being shy (Dew is Snow's sister) and Hawk left

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 5:35

OOC: Oh gosh so sorry XD I didn't notice her why am I blind

Dewpelt analysed the area and looked Snowpaw dead in the eye, as she did this her stomach dropped "S-snowpaw... Is it really you? I didn't want to believe it down at the river, I was such a bad sister... I could have stopped you but I...." She said softly her heart felt like it had been ripped in half.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alarm can lead to something else [open]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next