Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Alarm can lead to something else [open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 9:46

Dampkit walked over to the sound of voices. She heard one saying he lived in the remains of StarClan, another mentioning they were driven out. "If there aren't remains of StarClan territory, where can we stay? Will we have to live in the forest?" she asked.

Last edited by Winterpaw on Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 14:29; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong color)
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 12:03

Gentlepaw's eyes widened in fear. If Starclan was really gone, what would they do? "Jaypaw?" she nudged the tom. "What's going to happen to us?" Her fear was heard in her tone.

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 13:03

Jaypaw shook his head "Never mind that" he looked over to Dampkit "There are many places, you just need to think"
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 17:37

"I am new to Starclan and iv'e been hiding from them." He shivered "but i was from Skyclan and i wouldn't be surprized if you did or didn't know me Jaypaw"

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 17:50

Jaypaw grinned "I know who your talking about" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 21:38

"Where else is there for Starclan to go?" Gentlepaw was very worried.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 0:37

Dewpelt stayed silent, looking down at her paws.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 6:16

Jaypaw looked the other way "I don't know, I'm not powerful like them" he mewed almost in a murmur. Would he have to tell Gentlepaw about the Dark Forest, including telling a StarClan cat and a RiverClan cat!
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 8:46

Dampkit sat down. "I thought this was more of StarClan's problem than the forest's, but we've been having a lot of cats join us." she said. "It's like the one's that drove us out went to the forest to kill some cats." she added. She looked at Gentlepaw, Dewpelt, and Jaypaw. "I'm sure you will all be fine. Finding a place for StarClan isn't the living cats' problem. I'm sure StarClan will find a place to stay." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 9:08

"StarClan is something different to me, I don't think that you are even powerful. The Dark Forest is and you know that, they will rule and StarClan will fall" he murmured as quietly as he could "You don't know such though" he pointed out to Dampkit.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 11:45

(Imma just take Gentlepaw out of the dream, partly because I don't want her finding out about Jaypaw, and partly because I feel like this is going nowhere. >.<)

Gentlepaw grew confused as the other cat's voices slowly faded away. "Is this what it's like to be deaf?" She thought, hearing nothing. No more than a heartbeat had passed before her vision started going dark, and dizziness sent the apprentice tumbling to the ground. Only, there was no ground. She was falling through endless space. Suddenly Gentlepaw woke up in her own nest, her heart beating quickly.

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 11:47

(Heh, I kind of know that- I feel the same)

Jaypaw frowned as Gentlepaw left, he turned to the rest of the cats without a word.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 12:04

"calm down i'm sure the others have an idea of what to do" Hawkpaw mewed and walked away basicly into nothing

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 12:19

Jaypaw hissed at Hawkpaw "Shut up you flea-bag!" he already knew what to do, Hawkpaw didn't have to tell him what to do and what not to do, he didn't need his help at all!

Last edited by Thin on Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 12:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 12:31

OOC: My hawk isn't a girl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alarm can lead to something else [open]   Alarm can lead to something else [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alarm can lead to something else [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next