Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

let me lead [open patrol]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

let me lead [open patrol] Empty
PostSubject: let me lead [open patrol]   let me lead [open patrol] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 14:13

The dark furred leader yawned loudly as he made his way to the center of camp. The tom had spent the past few moments stretching and waking himself after a rather unrestful sleep. With the sun making its way past the horizon, and the stars beginning to show themselves behind a thick blanket of clouds, Magpiestar would have to get out of bed and do his daily duties.

Littlebrook had just given him another apprentice. It felt like moons since he had properly trained one, and after his sickness and all other excuses that prevented him from training Wolfpaw, he felt obligated to do his duty to Sootpaw. Part of said training included patrols.

It had been some time since the leader had led a patrol. Part of him wondered if he could recapture some innocence of his youth if he gathered more than just his apprentice for this outing. Making his way to the apprentice den, he poked his head in and set his gaze on Sootpaw's pelt. "Come join me for a patrol. Bring a friend or two along with you," he meowed before leaving the den and settling down by the entrance. While he couldn't take every apprentice or warrior with him, he was sure many cats would love to stretch their legs after a long rest.

let me lead [open patrol] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: let me lead [open patrol]   let me lead [open patrol] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 14:41

Russetfang and Patchpelt walked over to the camp entrance. Patchpelt had noticed Magpiestar sitting there from a couple lengths away and believed that he was on a patrol. Patchpelt decided to drag Russetfang along with her. The two sisters were now walking side by side toward the Shadowclan leader. Patchpelt was first to speak. "Hello Magpiestar. Are you leading a patrol? Mind if we join?" The recently made warrior signaled to Russetfang when saying the "we" part. She was hoping to finally leave camp as a warrior with her sister. Russetfang dipped her head as a formal greeting but said nothing. That was normal behavior for the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 894

PostSubject: Re: let me lead [open patrol]   let me lead [open patrol] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 15:11

Sootpaw scrambled to his feet, unintentionally falling over in his grogginess. He popped to his feet and shook his head to clear away the haze of sleep. "Yes sir! Be there in a second!" He called, looking frantically around the den. His sister wasn't there. Maybe she was out already? Fracturedkit wasn't an apprentice yet... There was Wildpaw, but he wasn't all that close with him.

He looked around the apprentice den, unsure of who to ask at this point. "I really need more friends." He muttered, quickly shaking the pine needles from his pelt and running out of the apprentice den to his mentor and leader. "I don't know who to ask, my sister isn't in there." He was scanning the camp for a sign of her even as he spoke, but to no avail. She was nowhere to be seen.

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

let me lead [open patrol] QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: let me lead [open patrol]   let me lead [open patrol] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 15:18

Owlpaw raced out of the apprentice's den. He was awoken by Magpiestar's voice waking Sootpaw up. The warrior-aged apprentice wanted to get out of the camp and be on a patrol. He was usually stuck with the camp chores because most of the warriors forgot he even existed and never took him on a proper patrol or just left before he even awoke. His mentor was gone for a very long time so he hasn't trained for a while. He saw this as an opportunity to show the leader himself that he was worthy to become a warrior soon. Owlpaw sure hoped that Magpiestar hadn't forgotten him as well. "M-Magpiestar! M-May I go with you too?" he asked as he ran up to the gathering patrol.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: let me lead [open patrol]   let me lead [open patrol] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2018 - 17:07

Nettlesting slipped from the den and strode over to the leader, russet fur glistening. "I wouldn't mind looking for some herbs." he decided, taking a seat next to Magpiestar.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: let me lead [open patrol]   let me lead [open patrol] EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 16:18

"Of course, you're all welcome," the leader purred, nodding to his clanmates. Two warriors, two apprentices, a medicine cat, and the leader. It would be a good patrol. Despite the frozen marshes, he was sure there were bound to be some sort of prey.

"Shall we head out? Hopefully we catch a few good pieces of fresh-kill while we search for herbs." With a flick of his tail, the dark tom slowly rose from his seat and headed towards the camp entrance.

let me lead [open patrol] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 894

PostSubject: Re: let me lead [open patrol]   let me lead [open patrol] EmptySun 11 Feb 2018 - 16:31

His apprentice bounded after him. Sweet! First time out of camp! Well... first time that wasn't sneaking out that is. He kept glancing up at Magpiestar, his excitement clear in his green gaze. "Where are we going first Magpiestar? Are you gonna show me how to hunt? Oh this is going to be so cool!" His tail was twitching with avid excitement, and he was practically tripping over himself with how fast he was moving. This was going to be so awesome!

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

let me lead [open patrol] QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: let me lead [open patrol]   let me lead [open patrol] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 10:49

OOC: Short! :<

Russetfang and Patchpelt followed behind Magpiestar. They were eager to head out and get to the hunting.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

let me lead [open patrol] SQfTPip
let me lead [open patrol] Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: let me lead [open patrol]   let me lead [open patrol] EmptySat 17 Feb 2018 - 18:49

Owlpaw bounded behind the patrol, eager to finally go outside and begin hunting again. The young tom was so excited to be there that he couldn't help jumping around.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let me lead [open patrol]   let me lead [open patrol] Empty

Back to top Go down

let me lead [open patrol]
Page 1 of 1