Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]

Go down 
+14
Winterpaw
Grizzly
Rose
Swiftey
Renette
Reaper King
addie ♥
Ash
Pinely-san
Cat
Dewberry
Kes
Jughead
Knight
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Apr 2016 - 19:47

Fogheart was not brought any sense of sight here. She was still as blind as she was in the forest, but here... smells were much stronger. Most of everything smelled of death, so anything else stood out like a sore paw. The scent of her apprentice brought some concern. Lionpaw was already a strong, vicious cat, what else could the Dark Forest offer? Still, she could become much stronger. "This' the Dark Forest.They c'n make you stronger th'n anyone else can." Her face was blank as she waited for what she knew was coming, the arrival of their mentors.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Apr 2016 - 19:49

Nettletail quietly waited for Lost to show up. She wanted to ask why Pebblethorn, and not her, was made deputy.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Apr 2016 - 20:06

Jaypaw walked away, he sat down at a quiet peaceful spot and settled himself so he could rest. Laying down he had scented a apprentice "So I'm not the only one..." he murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Apr 2016 - 21:20

Stronger? Lionpaw would... kill to be stronger. "Really?" She asked with a bit of kittish excitement. "This is amazing then!" She turned, sweeping her gaze. It wasn't a beautiful place, but she sure didn't mind.

Ooc: didnt know fogheart was blind

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Apr 2016 - 21:27

OOC: HAHA LOL my song said Blind when i saw you type blind XD,All Me Apps Are Here Exept Hawkpaw cuz that would be pointless
IC:
Maplepaw hopped around, but she kept tripping continuously and eventualy sat next to Lionpaw

:3
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 2:27

Webtail decided to meet his new allies, they would be on his side through the moons of battle that was bound to happen. His gaze settled on Lionpaw, the she-cat had plenty of energy and certainly would be a grand addition to their ranks, if she could control herself that was. He started to pad over to the apprentice, nodding to Nettletail as he passed the cat who had saved him from Thinstripe when he was an apprentice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 11:05

Lionpaw rested her blue gaze on the cat who was advancing towards her, only to reconize him in an instant. If cats could swear, she would be cussing up a storm. She had killed someone close to him. Was he coming for vengance? When she remembered her mud and the darkness, a wave of calm seeped into her. Her fur was covered with mud and it was dark. There was no way he saw her pelt.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 11:06

Streamkit had just fallen asleep in the nursery before she seemed to be awoken again in a totally different place. It was about half a moon until her apprentice-ship and she couldn't wait to get her revenge, getting humiliated because of her size by other kit's was not fun. She had been in an unknown pine forest when she appeared in a clearing with numerous other cats. Most were apprentices and warriors, she looked around and thought to herself nervously Am I supposed to be here? In an attempt to not be noticed she tried to blend into a bramble bush that was on the outer edge of the clearing.Please don't get killed! she thought to herself, anxiety overwhelming her as well as fear.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 20:19

Treepelt stayed there silently, trying to hide her excitement unlike the others were.

~~~~~~~~~

Amberclaw shifted uneasily, studying everyone around him, were they all cold blooded freaks, or down to earth? He simply couldn't tell

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!

Last edited by Renette on Sun 10 Apr 2016 - 4:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Apr 2016 - 20:59

Echostrike appeared, looking around at the others. She felt guilt, but mostly she just wanted to be stronger. Just looking around, she sat by herself, not really wanting to be noticed

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 2:49

Webtail studied Lionpaw, confusion filling his mind, he purred in amusement at the slight look of fear in her eye before he spoke. "You're new around here I'm guessing.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 4:52

OOC: Scorchkit has been ready for his ceremony but hasn't had his thread made yet so is it okay to just stick this here as a placeholder? I'll delete it if it's not

Scorchpaw opened his amber eyes, awakening in a dark, gloomy place. He heard the low whispers of cats shuffling around in the mist. I'd bet all my freshkill for a week that this is ShadowClan territory... But that's impossible! That's the lake... But it's different. He rose to his paws and certainly believed he was dreaming, or being tricked into believing so. He padded up to a clearly ShadowClan cat conversing with a large ginger tabby. "Excuse me?" he questioned as he met eyes with the warrior, "No tricks: Could you explain what's going on here? If it were me, I'd say it's the Place of No Stars, but there's... Well, no such thing."

We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 7:25

The young kit sighed. It truly was not as fun as if she would be able to talk to other cats. She looked down at her paws. She tried to put them forward and scrape them across the moist ground. In an attempt to get out of the bramble bush. But when she had gotten in there a bramble spike had made itself comfortable in her fur. When she attempted to slither out of the bush, it pushed the spike into her pelt. And then skin. A mew came out of her maw in surprise that she had been stuck on the bush. She eventually got out of the bush, but she came out with numerous splinters in her pelt. Blood trickled down it in tiny drops. It soon stained portions of her fur. She padded toward the middle of the group of cats, limping because some splinters had gotten stuck in her left hind leg. She soon made it to the middle, there she kept her head down. She was the youngest cat there as of that moment. She was almost an apprentice, yet she was still a kit and didn't know what to do. She had never even seen let alone gone to a gathering before.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 11:08

The fear only crossed her eyes for a split second before returning to her usual emotionless stare. Lionpaw straightened up, showing her true large size for an apprentice, and a she-cat at that. "Of course I'm new." she said evenly, meeting his gaze. "I'm new to the clans in general. I am Lionpaw of RiverClan." she puffed her chest out, her golden mane like fur ruffling. "And you are?" she asked, almost sounding indifferent.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Apr 2016 - 11:28

Webtail was impressed by the apprentice's skill in controlling her emotions. He felt his whiskers twitch, sending a strange feeling to his healing wound he had gotten not too long ago from the apprentice. "Webtail of ShadowClan, it's a pleasure to meet you Lionpaw." He meowed before turning to answer Scorchpaw, pausing when he noticed how much he resembled his daughter Cinnamonkit. "This is the Place of No Stars, no tricks here."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]   We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Rise Above [Phase Two Gathering]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next