Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther

Go down 
+4
Kes
Cat
addie ♥
Gingerstripe
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gingerstripe

Gingerstripe

Number of posts : 22

The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther Empty
PostSubject: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:04 pm

"Hey, wake up you mouse brains." He swiped a white paw over both of his brother's sleeping heads. Tigerkit was his name, and he was the eldest of the three siblings. There was him (who was the brown tabby with yellow eyes), Pantherkit (the second youngest who had dark grey fur and yellow eyes), and Darkkit (the youngest who had dark brown tabby fur and yellow eyes). 

"Ouch, I'm trying to sleep here," growled Darkkit as he snapped open his eyes of glowing yellow. With an annoyed sigh, he stood up and shook the moss off from his mangled fur. Yes, he wanted to still sleep, but Darkkit knew not to disobey Tigerkit if he wanted to keep his life.

It took Pantherkit a moment to be fully woken up from his deep sleep, and when he opened his eyelids, he saw both of his brothers peering over him. For a moment, he was surprised at how alike they looked, besides the fact that Tigerkit was a lighter shade of brown. Without any more hesitation, the grey kit stood up and blinked sleep from his eyes with a growl of annoyance at the oldest brother. Pantherkit knew as well not to talk back to Tigerkit. "Maybe try and wake us up a less painful way next time," he murmured under his breath.

The three padded out into the camp, Tigerkit in the lead, and sat down in a little group at a quiet spot. They talked quietly amongst themselves, until the sound of footsteps came from behind them.

The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther 2-tabb10
---- Gingerkit ----
--- Thunderclan ---
|||Never Together, but Brothers Forever|||
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Finchpaw walked behind them "Hi" she mewed in a welcoming tone "I'm Finchpaw" she looked at the three kits "Are you the new kits I have heard about?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Minkkit came bounding after the three, excited to meet the other kits. She was usually wrapped up in her mothers tail, eating, or playing with her father these days- she needed to find other things to do, too. So, by the time she tried to stop, she rammed right into the back of Tigerkit. "Sorry! Haha." She exclaimed with a giggle, her big, bushy tail twitching in excitement. "What're your names?" She asked, bouncing on her paws.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Gingerstripe

Gingerstripe

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:27 pm

As he and his siblings suspected, there was a cat who had come up behind them. Tigerkit was the first to turn and face the stranger. He opened his muzzle to speak, but all that came out was a yelp as something slammed into his back. On instinct, his claws slid out and his fur rose on end while he whisked around to yell at whoever had made the biggest mistake of their life. "How dare you run into me like I am nothing but a pile of fox dung!" He swiped his large claw at the she-kit.

Darkkit turned to face Finchpaw just as Mintkit slammed into his brother. He rolled his eyes at Tigerkit's rudeness, then butted in to the situation so that the three brothers wouldn't get a bad reputation on their first day out of the nursery. "Please excuse Tigerkit, he's too big and tough to keep his cool." He then put himself in a position where he could see both Mintkit and Finchpaw at the same time while he spoke. "I'm Darkkit, and this is Pantherkit and Tigerkit."

Pantherkit kept his mouth shut as he watched everything unfold in front of him. He didn't want to get in the way of Tigerkit's wrath, and he also didn't feel like introducing himself to strangers, so that is why he stayed silent.

---- Gingerkit ----
--- Thunderclan ---
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:40 pm

"Sorry." She purred, hooded eyes staring as she avoided his swipe easily.. Minkkit giggled, looking to Finchpaw. "Hi, Finchpaw!" She squeaked. "And it's nice to meet you three!" She purred again, brown fur all tattered up and bushy from playing all day. "Hey! Do you want to play?" She asked, bouncing up and down still.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Falconkit had never been so angry in his short life. Here he was, playing peacefully when this rude little kit started swiping with claws out! If his father or mother saw, the kit would surely be in trouble. Falconkit stalked over, already almost six moons and taller and bigger than any kit in the nursery. He sure had been given his father's genetics. "Excuse me, Tigerkit." Falconkit hissed, getting close to the younger kit. "You are not to use claws in play!" How dare this kit swipe at a she-cat who only wanted to play?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Finchpaw smiled at Minkkit "Hey Minkkit" she nodded "I have some games in mind" she looked back at the three "Yes its very nice to meet you three, you are all very different from each other" she remarked "Most litters are different sometimes I suppose" she looked at Falconkit "Falconkit its ok they just came out of the nursery"
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Falconkit turned to Finchpaw for a second, deciding what to say. He said nothing as he turned and stared down Tigerkit. Unknowingly his own father was staring down another Tiger in a different way.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Gingerstripe

Gingerstripe

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:15 pm

"You are not my mother," Tigerkit replied to Falconkit dismissively. He wasn't going to let some mouse brained tom try and stand up to him. Tigerkit didn't feel like wasting his anger on Falconkit. "And plus, I wasn't playing, I was disciplining." he stood up straight and puffed out his chest to make his already large body look bigger, though he wasn't quite as tall or as strong as Falconkit yet. "Anyway, I am the oldest of my brothers, and it was supposed to be my job to introduce us, but the runt decided to steal my duty, so I am in no mood to play, and I was never in any mood to play from the start." The tabby stomped his front left paw on the ground in defiance and shot a look to both of his brothers that told them to follow his lead.

"Don't talk to Tigerkit that way," hissed Darkkit to Falconkit as his short temper flared. "He knows what he is doing, so scurry off!" He breathed heavy puffs of air through his nose before calming down and doing what Tigerkit's look had told him to do. "Playing is for childish cowards, us three are too good for playing games."

Pantherkit was annoyed at Mintkit's peppy personality and narrowed his eyes into slits. He didn't need Tigerkit's look to tell him not to play, because he never even wanted to play in the first place. He licked his lips in a creepy sort of way as he stared at Falconkit, who was harassing his brother. "It's three against one, buddy," he growled quietly to Falconkit. "Watch your mouth, please."

---- Gingerkit ----
--- Thunderclan ---
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Minkkit looked sadly as the three brothers yelled at Falconkit. She touched her tail to Falconkit's side in sympathy before bounding after Tigerkit, who deemed himself leader. Angrily, she slammed her paw onto his chest so he was laying on the ground from the impact. "HEY! I think you should learn your place here before you get your tail bit off! We're going to play nice here, or you're gonna get thrown off a hill by yours truly! So, you better shape up and get your attitude in check before I shove you in the dirt!" She yowled, paws carefully sheathed. Oh boy, was she mad now. No one messed with her friends and got away with it. "And you two!" She hissed at Darkkit and Pantherkit. "You be nice too, or I won't hesitate to throw you in a pile of foxdung!" She yowled.
Returning to her calmer state, she got off of him. "Now, apologize for being rude and let's play nicely, okay?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Finchpaw flicked her tail "Please all of you" she looked at Falconkit, Darkkit, Tigerkit, and Pantherkit "Stop fighting"
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Falconkit was infuriated to the point where even Finchpaw couldn't calm him down. His anger was worse than his father's. He hissed, puffing out even larger as Tigerkit did so. "You're a puny kit that wouldn't stand a chance against me! Don't you know who my parents are?" he growled, towering over Tigerkit as he was toppled to the ground. His paw pinned the tabby tom down and he put just enough weight to keep him down. "Do as Mintkit said and appologize to Mintkit and I." he demanded, orange eyes shining with fury.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:30 pm

Finchpaw stiffened "Falconkit!" she was cautious about kits safeties "Get off of Tigerkit, you can hurt him badly!" she kept her claws sheathed and her voice had a small bit of anger in it "You cant hurt any clan mate and you know that!" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Gingerstripe

Gingerstripe

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:39 pm

"OVER MY DEAD BODY," Tigerkit screamed to both Mintkit and Falconkit. Other than being slightly embarrassed, which didn't show, he paid no attention at all to the fact that he was pinned down. He knew he was younger, therefore smaller and weaker, than the other two kits, so he knew in his clever brain of his that 1.) logically, he should be the one pinned down because he was weaker than the two and 2.) if another cat were to come by, Tigerkit would look to be the victim because two older kits were the ones who appeared to be beating him up.

Just after Tigerkit had finished screaming "OVER MY DEAD BODY", Darkkit screamed his own sentence. "GET OFF OF MY BROTHER, YOU FOOLISH FLEA-BAGS!" With a powerful spring, he leaped at Mintkit and rammed into her side. He was sure that she would at least fall over with the impact because she would've been caught off-guard by Darkkit and also, Darkkit was pretty strong for his age.

Pantherkit wasted no time joining in on the fight. He knew that Tigerkit would be humiliated if he fought off Falconkit for him, so the grey kit decided to help his younger brother gang up on Mintkit. Pantherkit, like the other kits, ignored Finchpaw and sprang onto the back of Mintkit as Darkkit slammed into her side. "DIE," he yowled as he clawed at her back. Pantherkit couldn't really kill Mintkit because he was just a kitten, so the worst he could do was draw some blood and maybe even leave a scar if he was lucky.

---- Gingerkit ----
--- Thunderclan ---
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:43 pm

Finchpaw growled "Do I need to get a warrior!" she threatened "Stop hurting each other!" she yowled "I'm not getting in this fight but I will get someone to sort it out!" she looked around for her mentor, a warrior, or a apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther   The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark, the Tiger, and the Panther
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next