Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 18:12

Suddenly feeling left out of the coversation, Stonepaw cleared his throat. "Um...I guess I'll see you guys later...bye.." He awkwardly padded towards the medicine cat den.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 18:15

"WAIT NO I CHANGE MY MIND! STONEPAW WILL BE MY DEPUTY!" she nodded and looked distressed at the thought of stonepaw leaving the conversation.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 18:17

Stonepaw gritted his teeth and turned to face Streamkit. "Nah..I'll just stick with being Medicine Cat..hehe.." He smiled akwardly, looking away.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 18:23

Streamkit had tried her best to include stonepaw in the conversation. But she had agitated him, which was obvious to see. She began to cry REALLY LOUDLY. Tears kept coming one after the next and she kept trying to apologize to stonepaw all the time, failing to say the correct words everytime. Or was he agitated? She couldn't really tell, but something had made her sad.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 18:27

Thinstripe licked Streamkit's head "He's messing around with you" she mewed in between licks "There is no reason to be sad, he's a medicine cat apprentice. He cant become deputy if a medicine cat is his true path" she reminded Streamkit, her voice was gentle and soft.
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 19:03

"I-i" she sobbed somemore.... suddenly she forgot what she was going to say. She felt as if it was the wrong time. She continued to cry though, but less than she had before. Way less. "S-so I don't ever get to s-see you again?" she sniffled her noise while saying this, a few stray tears also happened. She faced stonepaw sadly. And desperately.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 19:11

Thinstripe shook her head "You'll be able to see me anytime" she stopped licking her and nudged her "I'll always be here"
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 19:16

Stonepaw gritted his teeth when Streamkit began crying. "S-Sorry!! I uh!..." He simply padded over quickly and licked Streamkit's tears away. "I'll be deputy if you stop crying!! I uh..disn't mean to make you sad.."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 19:27

She smiled so much but started to cry again. She slowly padded over to the shaken up tom and pushed her side against his leg. And she kept on crying.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 19:43

OOC: Last Post before I wait on Cloverpool

IC:

Stonepaw smiled. Aww..that was cute, hiding in his leg...he wrapped his tail around her and pat her back. "Uh..no need to cry..there there?.." He was a bit confused because he hadn't become the master of comforting others.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 19:46

"im not crying because im sad.... Im super happy!" she cried some more with a purr in the back of her throat.

OOC: thats probably a good idea

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:29

Lakekit's eyes widened and he came over to comfort his new friend. "It's ok Streamkit."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:39

She didn't hear him and when she heard paws thumping, she was being stupid and forgot that there were other cats in a clan. She quickly turned around in surprise only to ACCIDENTLY touch noses with Lakekit.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 20:47

OOC: You know Lakekit is Thin's mate in the future right?
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 21:47

OOC: I didn't one of her personality traits is clumsy soooo that happened lololo.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next