Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 11:16

A fluffy light brown kit with darker brown tabby stripes and light green eyes darted out of the nursery, a curious and mischievous look on his face. Lakekit darted over to a dark spot inside the gorse wall and waited for a cat to walk by when he crouched and leaped out growling like a mad badger. "Rawr!!!" This little tom loved scaring cats, especially his brother and sisters.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 11:28

Stonepaw had been padding through camp, minding his own business, when a kit hurled itself at him.

"Ahh!" Stonepaw's heart skipped a beat as he jumped back-wards. "What in StarClan's name?!" He stared at Lakekit.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 11:44

Lakekit smirked. "Hiya! What's up? Your heart still beating?" The mischievous kit meowed flicking his tail in amusement.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 12:06

Stonepaw smirked and put a paw on his chest. "No, it isn't!" He coughed and collapsed, closing his eyes.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 12:12

Lakekit's eyes widened in mock shock. "Oh noooo. I just scared a cat to death what am I gonna do!?!!?" He put a paw on his forehead and dramatically fell over the apprentice going on about how he was a murderer and a traitor to his clan, jokingly of course.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 12:35

When the kit was off-guard, Stonepaw jumped up and pinned him with one of his paws. "Rawr!" He raised his other paw. "Got ya back."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 20:23

Lakekit squeaked and then regained his composure and wiggled out from underneath Stonepaw. "Hah! Not anymore!!" H teased and danced around the apprentice.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 8:03

Stonepaw giggled. What a kit!! He purred. "Yeah yeah yeah...um..race ya to that tree!!" He took off.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 9:14

Lakekit narrowed his eyes at the challenge and raced after Stonepaw. He almost caught up but since he was still a kit he lagged behind a little but he ran until they reached the tree, Stonepaw of course won, and Lakekit grinning like crazy. "I'm Lakekit. Whats your name?" The fluffy light brown tabby meowed flicking his tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 4:57

Stonepaw smiled. "Nice to meet you Lakekit. I'm Stonepaw.." He sat down. "I haven't played like this in moons!! Thank you."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 5:40

Lakekit purred and sat down. "Nice to meet you to. This is the first time i've ever played like this, my other siblings don't really like to play like this." The fluffy tom meowed flicking his tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 7:12

Stonepaw nodded. "But you seem a bit too cute to give cats heart attacks. I don't know how you pull it off!.." He chuckled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 7:19

"It's easy, all you gotta do is hide and then jump out when a cat come your way, its easy for me cause i can blend in easily with the gorse." Lakekit smirked.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 8:56

Thinstripe was watching the kit and apprentice play from the inside of the warriors den, she smiled and got up. She padded over to the two and sat down "Hey Stonepaw, are you making a new friend?" she mewed
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) EmptyMon 28 Mar 2016 - 9:07

Stonepaw giggled at Lakekit ans turned to Thinstripe. "Uh huh. We're basically best friends already." 

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)   Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan's Very Own Lake! Right In The Middle Of Camp..(OPEN)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next