Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] Empty
PostSubject: My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]   My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 10:20

Willowbreeze laid in her nest, her belly so swollen she could barely do anything anymore. She knew it wouldn't be long until it was time for them to come. She couldn't help but be excited to see the little bundle of fur and see what kind of personally it would have. She sighed happily when her sigh was cut off when a wave of pain went through her and she gritted her teeth to keep for yelling out. As waves of pain rolled through her and occasional yelps of pain escaped before she felt the urge to push and when she did, a silver little bundle joined the world. The smiled warmly and licked the tom to get his breathing going and to warm him up. She nudged him closer, so he could eat and stay warm. "Hello.. Lakekit. Welcome to RiverClan." she purred affectionately as she looked down at him, curling her tail around him.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] Sign_s13
My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]   My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 12:56

Lakekit mewed quietly as he squirmed towards his mother's belly. There was no pushing or shoving for he had no littermates. He had his mother all to himself. The little kit suckled her belly.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]   My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 13:22

Pinekit, now almost too big for the nursery, jumped awake in her sleep to Willowbreeze's sharp yowling. Puffing with surprise, she pawed at her ears to reduce the sharp ringing. As she opened her eyes after the noise died down, she saw an unfamiliar bundle next to her adoptive mother's belly. The black kitten quietly crept over, blue eyes wide with surprise. She stayed a tail-length away, sniffing at the unfamiliar smell. "Willowbreeze," she mewled, "who- who is that?" Pinekit noticed the swelling of the warrior's stomach had gone down. She heard the other kits mentioning a kit inside. Was this the kit that Willowbreeze had? Was Pinekit an older sister?

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] N6a5zHfMy Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] IMrnxD6My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] GMXQgOOMy Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]   My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 13:42

Willowbreeze smiled at Pinekit when she realized she had woken her up. She licked the top of Pinekits head comfortingly, "Sorry I woke you up, but this is your brother, Lakekit." she purred softly. Her eyes were shining with love and amusement as she watched Pinekit sniff Lakekit like she was trying to figure out where he came from. She had never really thought about Pinekit not understanding what was going on, but obviously she wouldn't know; she was just a kit. It was amusing though to see her trying to figure it out.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]   My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 13:56

Lakekit mewled and raised his eyes with his eyes closed and his head touched Pinekit's nose. The kit squeaked in surprise and dropped his head back to Willowbreeze's belly.

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]   My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 14:05

Pinekit leaned forward, taking more of the newborn's scent. It was something she'd never experienced before. He smelled new and full of life. "Lakekit?" she echoed, huffing her hot breath against his fur. She felt a cold nose touch hers, and her fur bristled in surprise, hopping back, nearly tripping over her tail. Pinekit's stared for a while before her eyes gleamed with excitement, feeling a newfound playfulness surging through her. Her brother touched noses with her! "Can I play with him yet?" she mewled, tail swishing as she crouched down. She took note of his closed eyes, however. Why didn't he open them? Maybe he was too small to play wrestle with?

My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] N6a5zHfMy Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] IMrnxD6My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] GMXQgOOMy Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]   My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 14:16

Willowbreeze nodded when Pinekit echoed his name and laughed softly when they touched noses which seemed to scare both of them. Maybe having a sibling of would make Pinekit less bitter. Maybe all she needed was a sibling. She smiled, "No not yet he's too young right now, but it won't be long." she purred, resting her tail on Pinekits shoulders and pulling her close.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]   My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 14:49

Pinekit nodded at her mother's words. "Aww, okay..." she muttered in defeat, eyeing the small kit next to her. She butted her mother's chin with her head affectionately, purring warmly. "I'm gonna be the best big sister ever!" she promised, paws itching with eagerness. "I hope he likes me when he's older," she murmured, hoping she wasn't hated by her new brother.

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]   My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 17:11

Willowbreeze purred, her blue eyes shining. "I know you will. He'll love you and probably even try to be like you." she laughed quietly, thinking about how when she was younger she always wanted to be just like her older brother, Toadclaw. She missed him and she wished he was here to see her kits grow up, but she knew he was watching from StarClan. She shook her head slightly to clear her thoughts before looking back down at her two beautiful kits again.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]   My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 10:26

OOC: I'm gonna make another topic for Lakekit after this post

IC: Lakekit mewled happily and kneaded his mother's belly.

PostSubject: Re: My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]   My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]] Empty

Back to top Go down

My Little Lake [[Open after Bleu posts]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: