Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hear the Deputy Bells again, Skyclan

Go down 
+7
Cat
Ash
Pinely-san
Crystal
addie ♥
Tyleca
Reaper King
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Hear the Deputy Bells again, Skyclan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hear the Deputy Bells again, Skyclan   Hear the Deputy Bells again, Skyclan - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 9:48

Jaypaw sat next to his mentor and started to join in he cheer
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Hear the Deputy Bells again, Skyclan   Hear the Deputy Bells again, Skyclan - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 9:53

Snowstorm started to cheer for Pebblethorn.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Hear the Deputy Bells again, Skyclan   Hear the Deputy Bells again, Skyclan - Page 2 EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 11:02

Pebblethorn's eyes widened in disbelief. Me? But... I'm so new... I... No! I'm going to be a good deputy! For father and Skyclan! Her big eyes brightened and she smiled. "I won't let you down." She stated, smiling and returning the praises of her clanmates with 'thank you's. She watched as her Dark Forest companion, Sedgeclaw, stormed off angrily. He'll.... He'll get over it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hear the Deputy Bells again, Skyclan   Hear the Deputy Bells again, Skyclan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hear the Deputy Bells again, Skyclan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2