Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a bit of spice..

Go down 
+2
Knight
Jughead
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Pepper squeaked and darted for cover behind Goldpaw, her eyes filled with fear as she hid behind the apprentice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:13 pm

Goldpaw turned her head to look at Pepper and smiled reassuringly at her. She gave her a wink. "Don't worry Pepper, Acorn is just being protective of my 'sister'" She meowed putting emphasis on the word sister, to let them know she wasn't really her sister but close enough to be one.

OOC:Lets wait for Night

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Ashcloud watched all the she-cats interacting, lost in his own thoughts. He set his eyes on his granddaughter, barely moving his head as he did so. "How's your training going, Goldpaw?" She seemed to have grown up so much since she'd arrived here. That made him think. How much had changed at home since he left? Were his children okay?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Goldpaw turned her pale light green eyes on her grandfather and smiled at him. "Its going great! How have you been Grampa?" The she cat meowed blinking at the tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Lulu purred as the kit's fought over her "You guys don't have to fight over me, I'm still going to be even to you to" she licked both the kit's and purred
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:50 am

"You BETTER hide, coward." It wasn't Acorn's fault that she was acting like this; it was how she was raised before her family abandoned her. 

She shot a threatning glance at Pepper, before look up at Lulu. "You're the only family I have left, Lulu. I'm going to make sure no one hurts you, or takes you away.." She embraced the older cat's leg. 

Yes, she had just called Lulu, family. She accepted Lulu, as her own. As her big sister. She looked up to her;  Acorn would do anything to protect her idol. 

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:01 am

Lulu looked in embarrassment at all the cats "Please stop fighting" she tried to sound calm, she didn't want to be mean to any cat or kit
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:02 am

Pepper peered from Goldpaw's leg at Acorn and Lulu, a bit of jealousy in her eyes. She didn't have any family here.. The kit nodded and stayed where she was, her ears low; she sighed and looked at her paws. "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to take her from you."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:36 am

Lulu smiled at Pepper, she loved both the kits very much and she knew they loved her back she thought it was nicer if they didn't fight over her and both knew she loved them both as much back.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:16 am

Acorn hissed and hugged her tighter. "I will fight for what is MINE..." She snarled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:29 am

Goldpaw looked at Acorn with a stern look. "Acorn be nice to Pepper, she isn't doing anything to try and take Lulu away from you. If Pepper needs a 'big sister' i can be her 'big sister' just like Lulu is my 'big sister'. And shes been my 'big sister' since before you were born." The Independent Medicine cat Apprentice meowed her pale light green eyes never leaving the kit clinging to Lulu's leg.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:38 am

Lulu smiled she nodded to Acorn "Acorn Pepper isn't trying to take me away from you" she looked and Goldpaw and purred
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:53 am

Acorn hugged her even tighter, and said nothing. She closed her eyes, in an attempt to hide tears from spilling. 

She finally let go, and laid in the corner, her back on everyone.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:59 am

Lulu looked at Acorn she licked her on the ear and tried to calm her down
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Quail saw the whole thing and felt bad for the little kit. The cream she cat jumped down from the hay loft, and padded over to the kit. Her bright green eyes were kind and gentle, eyes only a mother could hold just kindness and gentleness. "Don't cry little one, it's alright. They just don't understand what its like to lose most all of your family." Quail had lost both her parents and all of her siblings except for Hail and both her children and mate, so she knew what t was like to lose those you loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a bit of spice..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next