Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a bit of spice..

Go down 
+2
Knight
Jughead
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Just a bit of spice.. Empty
PostSubject: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 6:54

Pepper was restless, she had been exploring her new home and had hoped to meet her denmates. The she-kit was growing fast and that was her excuse for acting so hyper. She lashed her tail and crouched down before launching upwards to try and climb one of the bigger piles of hay. She struggled to get to the top before sighing and sitting atop the hay pile, shaking stray pieces from her fur.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 7:51

An old, black speckled, graying white tomcat walked stiffly into the barn from tending to his daughter's herbs. It seemed to be the only thing he could do lately. The mice were too fast now and sudden movement made his joints audibly creak in protest. Ashcloud watched the rouges interact with one another as he sat in his scratchy hay nest. As the old Riverclan cat went to lay down, a little flash of fur caught his eye. He squinted at the small blur that had now seated itself atop the hay. Realizing it was a kit, he gave a purr that seemed to rattle in his throat. It felt so long ago that he'd been that small, trying to hide between his mother's legs, barely bigger than a mouse. "Hello, little one."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 8:02

Pepper looked towards the old clan cat, not that she would know, she purred and nodded to him. "I'm not that little, soon I'll be able to help the others hunt! Maybe I'll even help collect herb for cats." She mewed, her tail flicking thoughtfully at the idea. "I like it here, plenty of friendly faces..." The she cat's green eyes became even brighter than usual. "What's your name?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 8:55

The tom folded his paws underneath his chest. Since mice seemed to be the only source of prey here, the old cat had lost a reasonable amount of weight. He could feel the bones in his paws as they were pressed against the deceivingly thin cushioning that the hay provided. "Hunting, so soon?" he purred. "I'm Ashcloud. I somewhat left Riverclan to look after Wisteriasky."'Sure miss the water, though.'

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:17

Pepper tilted her head at the mention on RiverClan, her eyes became as big as full moons. She laid down in a similar fashion with her ears rigid and upright. "I'm Pepper. What's RiverClan?" She asked, curiosity made her eyes shine in the dim light that the barn had let through, her black and white form still as she listened intently to Ashcloud.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 13:02

Acorn had been rolling in her nest, voredly. She was restless, she couldn't sleep. She rolled a bit too far, and let out a yelp as she crashed into another kit.

She rolled over Pepper, and then bumped into Ashcloud. "Oww!!" She hissed. 

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 16:57

Goldpaw's ears perked up as she heard and oww. Opening her eyes her instincts kicked in and she padded over. "Are you ok? Where did you fall Acorn?" The cinnamon colored she cat meowed her pale light green eyes scanning the kit.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 5:27

Lulu was sitting around in the barn, when she heard two voices she recognized she got up and trotted over. She wanted to tell Goldpaw that her leg was better and she wanted to see how Acorn was doing in the barn "Hi" she mewed gently
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 10:49

Goldpaw smiled when Lulu came over. "Hey Lulu! Hows your leg?" She purred turning to her 'big sister'.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 10:52

"Its better I think, I can run a little easier now" she looked at her leg and back at Goldpaw
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 10:58

Goldpaw smiled again. "I'm glad your ok Lulu." The cinnamon tabby meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 11:01

Pepper looked down at Acorn with heer fur on end before soon catching Goldpaw and Lulu in her sights. She shook her pelt and purred at the cats. "Hi there!" She was glad to see Lulu again, the cat had saved her life, why wouldn't she be?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 11:03

She smiled and licked her ear, she liked Goldpaw she knew she would make a good medicine cat when she grew up. She looked at Acorn and Pepper "Hey you two"
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:46

"Hi, Lulu!!" Acorn purred. This was the only cat she was actually friends with. She flattened her ears when she looked at Pepper, and scurried over to Lulu, hiding between her legs. She hissed at Pepper, baring her teeth, her back arched, and tiny claws unsheathed. "Lulu is MINE!!" She threatned, her tail lashing.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:48

Goldpaw's eyes widened in amusement at the little kit. "Calm down Acorn, nobody's taking Lulu away from you. Pepper was just being friendly." The cinnamon colored swirled tabby explained.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of spice..   Just a bit of spice.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a bit of spice..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next