Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh, Death... {Open}

Go down 
+2
Tyleca
Cat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

Oh, Death... {Open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 19:07

OOC: Mantiskit was actually going to be a MCA because of her twisted leg, but she died. So yeah, just fyi.

IC: Viperpaw saw her father, mentor, and deputy approach the group of cats. Viperpaw couldn't hide her vulnerability, but she didn't want to seem weak in anyone's eyes no matter what. "I'll be in the apprentices den. Tell me when they are going to be buried and I'll help.." she mewed with fake strength as she padded away from everyone and into the apprentice's den, her tail dragging on the ground and her ears folded fully back.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 19:15

Eaglepaw watched Viperpaw go into the apprentices den, she padded next to her "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 19:30

OOC- Please wait for everyone to reply before going ahead.

IC- Silverfern, eyes swollen with tears, replied to them. "Y-Yes, those are the right ones... L-Leopardfang! I-I... I... The herbs... S-Something went wrong... I-I c-couldn't fix it!" She explained, trying to hold back her sadness. So much potential in them... How could she have done this? She needed to soften it all, so she did. Her sadness got even worse as more cats came by, and she became more fearful.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 3:38

Webpaw gathered a few more pieces of lavander before spotting the strange herb, he dismissed it and bounded to the group. He placed them down and looked to his father with worry in his eyes, albeit, only for a split second.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 5:55

Eaglepaw looked to the ground and back up, she looked at Webpaw with worried eyes and licked his ear
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 17:06

"I see..." The deputy mumbled, but that was all he said as he inspected the scene and the growing crowd more closely. Obviously whatever had happened was an accident. There was nothing to indicate intentional harm, or even a shadow of a reason to doubt Silverfern. But she was obviously distressed, possibly even terrified, and he would have to find a way to gently coax the details from her. Hopefully the small congregation of cats wouldn't put off the shy young she-cat. "Just tell me from the beginning what happened. We need to make sure this doesn’t happen again. Be honest with me.” He looked at her gravely, his sharp eyes habitually narrowing. He didn't intend to look suspiciously at her, but his hard look of concentration could not exactly be described as 'friendly.'

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Oh, Death... {Open} - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 18:49

Silverfern looked nervously at him, worried about what would happen to her. Despite her doubts and fears, she was great at lying. "I... I... T... The other day, yesterday, the two c-came in, c-complaining o-of a b-bee sting. S-So... I had grown s-some herbs, blackberry and dandelion a-and gave it t-to them... I treated i-it when t-they complained, but... I-I think I d-did something w-wrong, and... I... I don't k-know what to do..." Well. Her lie wasn't really a lie, after all- she had grown those plants, hadn't she? So, technically, she was telling the truth. She was still shaky, and overwhelming amounts of grief and remorse filled her, but she had to stay strong for her clanmates, so everything would be okay.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2016 - 23:35

Webpaw listened to the explanation of the two cats' deaths. I thought bee stings were simple.. He hesitated, the tom wanted to comfort his sister but, he also wanted to help. He wasn't sure of what to do, he had never seen death before. His fur was oddly calm though, he wasn't feeling panic or anything of the sort. Unlike the other cats, he didn't feel any grief in fact, he felt eerily calm. Webpaw saw Silverfern shaking, his sister was distraught, even his father had grief in his eyes.. What was wrong with him?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Death... {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2