Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh, Death... {Open}

Go down 
+2
Tyleca
Cat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Oh, Death... {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 14:11

Silverfern dragged the two young cat's bodies into the center of camp, her tears still dripping down her face. Mantiskit and Antpaw lay before her as their bodies were finally placed down, and she let out a mournful yowl, alerting the others of a death. I'm so sorry... As she looked up, she felt like she could see two new, bright, shining stars in the dark night's sky. Maybe I should just go, too. All I bring is... No. I'll just get rid of that stupid herb forever. And... And... Her thoughts caused more tears to fall, and she sat there, claws dug into the soft earth as her sadness and regret grew.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 14:48

Viperpaw heard a loud yowl. She yawned and leapt out of her nest. She padded out of the apprentices den and looked in the clearing. Immediately tears fell from her eyes. "Mantiskit!" she yowled. She pelted down to the clearing and stood over Mantiskit. " N-no! M-mantiskit...." she mewed quietly while she settled down next to her friend, nuzzling her cheek. Mantiskit was one of the very few cats that she considered very close to. She always awaited the day that they would train as apprentices together. Clearly that was not the situation. She looked up to Silverfern. "What happened!?!" she yowled with all of her anger.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 15:13

Webpaw heard the grief filled yowl and peered out of the apprentice den, quickly making his way to Viperpaw's side as he looked down at the kit. He began nudging the kit into a more 'normal' pose, trying to  make the poor corpse look peaceful. The tom sighed and closed his eyes, his paws felt cold at the moment. At his sister's outburst he looked to Silverfern for her answer. He held back any words, it seemed anything he would say would just upset Viperpaw further...

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 15:29

"T-They had an in-infection... I-I... I thought I could... H-Help... I... I couldn't..." She sobbed, next to Viperpaw as she yowled at her. She then saw Webpaw repositioning the two she-cats, and immediately felt bad about it all over again. "I... I'm so sorry..." She said in a small whisper for the hundredth time.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 15:34

Viperpaw listened to Silverfern's explanation. She would have yowled again and clawed her eyes out, but she didn't have the strength to do it. She just sobbed more and placed and muzzle in Mantiskit's fur, smelling her clear scent for the last time before the sharp scent of death overflowed her.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 15:38

Webpaw shook his head and stepped away from the bodies, going next to Silverfern. "You were trying to help, that's what matters, I'm.. I'm sure they know you were trying to help them as well." He sighed and looked at the two kits. "Do you need help getting them ready for burial? Anything I could get for you?" The tom wanted to help as much as possible, there was nothing they could do but bury the small kits now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 15:46

Viperpaw stopped sobbing and walked over to Webpaw. "Sorry, I must be acting like kit.." she mewed in apology. "If its okay, I would like to help bury them." she mewed, her mind clouded with sadness.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 16:34

Eaglepaw had heard the cats over talking while she was trying to sleep but she gave up and looked out of the appretnices den, "Whats going on?" she mewed finally looking down at the two dead bodies "Oh" she lowered her head down and she trotted over to the group of cats
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 19:05

Silverfern looked mournfully at the four of them together, surrounding the cats she... Murdered, in a way. Remorse and anger built up inside her, but it was covered by a coating of sadness. "L... Lavender. It's thin, with purple flowers. It makes them smell better and feel at peace. C... Could you... b-bring it?" She asked them quietly, big green eyes dim.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 19:58

Eaglepaw nodded "Ummm, sure" she mewed "Where should we look?"
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 2:11

Webpaw nodded briskly before quickly making his way to the medicine cat den, searching for the flower, he gathered a few pieces and looked back at the growing crowd around the fallen clanmates.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 16:30

Eaglepaw looked at Webpaw at licked her chest in embarrassment of not knowing where the herbs were. She trotted into the medicine cats den to get more of the herb

Last edited by ThinStripe on Fri 4 Mar 2016 - 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 20:36

Leopardfang padded briskly from the warriors' den. "What's all this yowling about?" He demanded gruffly, fur fluffed somewhat in annoyance. He stopped still when he saw the young cats dead in the center of camp and most of his litter and a few others around them. "What's the meaning if this, Silverfern? What happened to them?" He approached to examine the corpses more closely. Grief filled him at the thought of losing two younglings who'd had such promising futures as warriors. There was nothing too obvious besides swollen bee stings and a strange herbal scent that he didn't recognize. He wasn't aware of Viperpaw's attachment to the youngest one.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Oh, Death... {Open} 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 20:44

Eaglepaw padded over when she had gotten the herbs that Silverfern and asked for that Webpaw had also got "Here you go Silverfern" she mewed dropping the herbs in front of her "Are those the right ones?" she saw Leopardfang and sat next to him "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 21:59

Mudfoot trotted into camp after a successful hunt. Today couldn't get any better. But unfortunately, the happy moment didn't last very long. Dropping the prey on the fresh kill pile, a strange, sour scent struck his nose. Death? Mudfoot's fur stood on end and spotted a group of cats, looking at something. Dead apprentices? Cautiously, the good natured tom walked to the crowd of cats. "Leopardfang?" He said softly, head and tail held low as looked at the two apprentices.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Oh, Death... {Open} VHQrlk5
Oh, Death... {Open} 1QYZaRo

Oh, Death... {Open} Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Death... {Open}   Oh, Death... {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Death... {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next