Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Blazing Barn (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A Blazing Barn (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) EmptySun 05 Jun 2016, 8:12 pm

A bundle of ginger fuzz stirred in a bed of hay, unraveling as it stretched and slowly woke. A stray beam of sunlight broke through a hole in the barn's roof and made Blazingkit's fur glow like a warm flame. The tom's dark amber eyes blinked open, filled with a relaxed calmness that was threaded throughout his body. With a soft huff, Blazingkit pushed himself to his feet and stumbled a bit on his small paws. The kit's unusually long legs jutted out from his thin, muscular body, and his fluffy tail sprawled behind him. A mew escaped his white muzzle while the world around him bustled with activity. Large cats hustled to and fro, carrying pray and moss and other objects. Queens huddled close to their kits, and a few lazy apprentices sat in a group, talking about who knew what. The handsome tom mewed again, his long whiskers twitching with curiosity.

A Blazing Barn (Open) Image13

A Blazing Barn (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) EmptyMon 06 Jun 2016, 12:15 pm

Pepper was enjoying the quiet, hay was a lot softer than concrete and wood. it made the queen drowsy but, she felt restless being in the barn all the time. She had not too long ago come back with a variety of flowers, going to a nearby twoleg garden to swipe at few branches of hydrangeas and lilacs, lilacs were common in most of the gardens she knew of. She had gotten them for some of the kits around the barn, wanting her own as well as others to be able to play. She found it rather cute. The queen noticed the brightly colored kit and mewed in curiosity, pale green eyes warm with kindness and a hint of the usually present adventurousness gleam in her eyes.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) EmptyMon 06 Jun 2016, 2:59 pm

OOC: But Pepper's a rouge and Thunderclan is occupying the barn....?

IC:

Blazingkit's warm gaze wandered over to a white and black she-cat with green eyes, who was staring right at him. With a soft smile, the little fuzz ball clumsily stumbled toward the kind-looking queen. Something about her seemed adventurous and filled with curiosity. "H....hello," Blazingkit stammered as he peered up at Pepper. He hadn't really tried out his voice before, infact he hadn't even talked before this occasion.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) EmptyMon 06 Jun 2016, 3:37 pm

Ooc: She's going to be in the barn until her kits are capable of being without her.

IC: Pepper chuckled at the clumsy gait and uncertain greeting, she returned it. "Hi there." Pepper's whiskers twitched and she added onto it. "What's your name?" She tried to guess in her mind what it could possibly be. Sunkit? No, Gingerkit. Not very original... Firekit, maybe. Lionkit fits too.

Ooc: Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) EmptyTue 07 Jun 2016, 8:52 am

Blazingkit paused as he turned the she-cat's jumbled jargon into words in his head. His brain was still growing and processing the things around him, but Blazingkit was adapting quickly and learning fast. "Oh, my name is Blazingkit. My momma says that I am named after my grandpa, Blazingheart. My mom's name is Cloverpool and my daddy is Sunpelt." The little tom paused for a moment, happy that he could remember all of these names. "I have siblings, too. Badgerkit, Spottedkit, and Tawnykit. Do you know any of them, uh...oh, sorry, I never asked your name!" He frowned and felt like he had been disrespectful for not asking.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) EmptyTue 07 Jun 2016, 11:20 am

She shook her head, diregarding his small mistake. "Don't worry about it, my name's Pepper, nice to meat you Blazekit." Pepper mewed. "Have you met any of my kits yet?" She asked, wondering if any of her large litter had made friends yet, theis would be their home, their clan. Scorchfrost would be a wonderful father, sadly there was little Pepper could do now, without clan blood, once the clan left, she would have an empty barn and no longer would she have a family that she could call her own.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) EmptyTue 07 Jun 2016, 11:47 am

"Hmm," Blazingkit said while he thought hard. "I haven't really met anyone yet, besides you. What are their names?" The tom blinked his soft, dark amber eyes up at the larger cat.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) EmptyTue 07 Jun 2016, 12:23 pm

"Well, there's Morningkit, Stormkit, Coldkit, Creamkit, and Mistykit. They're probably around her somewhere so, you're bound to meet them eventually."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) EmptyTue 07 Jun 2016, 1:39 pm

"Mother, guess what!" A small white kit called. She raced over to Pepper, excitement glittering in her eyes. When she saw Blazingkit, she stopped, "Who are you? Do you know him, mother?" She asked. Morningkit paced around Blazingkit with curiosity, tilting her head to the side.

A Blazing Barn (Open) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) EmptyTue 07 Jun 2016, 4:54 pm

Blazingkit nodded at Pepper's reply, and he opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by someone calling out to the queen. The tom turned to see who it was, and saw a beautiful white she-cat racing toward them. Blazingkit slightly tilted his head to the side and smiled at her, his eyes shining bright. "Hey, I'm Blazingkit," he purred.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) EmptyThu 09 Jun 2016, 12:35 pm

Pepper watched her daughter, her firstborn. It had always amazed her how much Morningkit looked like Thinstripe. The smell blue eyes, ear shape, and overall face reminded her of the deceased grandmother now. She purred. "What?" She asked in response to her daughter's finding, curious to know what she had discovered, then she was quickly hit with another question. "Well, I just met Blazingkit. " She mewed, spotting some of the messy fur of the long pelt her daughter had inherited from Scorchfrost.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blazing Barn (Open)   A Blazing Barn (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blazing Barn (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: