Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time with Webpaw

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:45

As they arrived she stopped at a tree for some rest ''See not that long" she meowed as she laid down

My Cats (Alive):
:Thinpaw:She-cat:ThunderClan:Apprentice:
:Eaglepaw:She-cat:ShadowClan:Apprentice:
:Scout:Tom:Loner:Would be a warrior:
:Lulu:She-cat:Loner:Would be a warrior:

Time with Webpaw Sylveo11
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:51

He shrugged and laid with her. "Can I know where we're going now?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 8:54

"Just getting some fresh-kill that's all, you know hunting for the clan anyway the clan is low on food" she meowed licking her pelt

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 9:00

He nodded and stood as he scented the area. "You didn't have to keep that a secret.. you could have told me.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 9:05

"Ya I know but I wanted to see how you would react to the surprise" she meowed "With that as the case" she meowed getting up she got into a hunting pose and stalked a mouse she jumped up and caught the prey that was soon going to be fed to a cat in the clan

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 9:10

He soon followed suit, going in the other direction as he stalked a lizard.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 9:14

Eaglepaw dug a hole for the fresh-kill to be picked up later as she went closer to some rocks looking for mice, rabbits, and maybe a badger

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 9:19

He soon stood by her with the lizard in his jaws, looking around before burying his kill.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 9:23

She smiled "Good job" she meowed licking his forehead she held a rabbit and mouse in her jaws
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 9:27

He purred and curled his tail. "Thanks, you did good too."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 9:31

She purred and walked out to bury the kill with the mouse, when she had done it she laid down to take a small brake before she went to bring everything back to camp
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 9:56

"So do you think we should head back to camp?" she meowed with her fresh-kill in her jaws

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 10:25

He started to hunt again, letting the she-cat rest. Webpaw soon heard the scuffling of a thrush nearbyband began to creep towards it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 10:33

As she rested she watched him stalk the thrush and she looked at the sky as she waited for him to be done hunting

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 10:39

After he caught the thrush, he brought it to her, his tail flicking.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time with Webpaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time with Webpaw   Time with Webpaw Empty

Back to top Go down

Time with Webpaw
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next