Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Webs and Briars [Webpaw]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6073

Webs and Briars [Webpaw] Empty
PostSubject: Webs and Briars [Webpaw]   Webs and Briars [Webpaw] EmptySun 11 Aug 2024 - 17:50

"C'mon, Web! You'll be wishing to be back in camp by the time I'm done with you, I think." Briarpatch was almost obnoxiously cheerful as she shepherded her apprentice from camp with a wide grin. Webpaw hadn't said a word still, but that was alright. Briarpatch was nothing if not determined.

"I think... I think we'll start off with sparring and learning to fight. I'll be the first to admit I hated sparring, still do... But knowing how to defend yourself - or others - is important. We might not face problems from the other clans, but the raccoons on the territory are a different story." As she'd told Smokeytimber once, if she never saw another raccoon on what was supposed to be a hunting patrol, it would be too soon.

"So, claws sheathed. What do you think should be your opening move against an opponent that has more experience and the advantage in strength?" There, she'd have to speak to answer... Unless Webpaw decided to surprise her. But surely her sister wouldn't do that.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down

Webs and Briars [Webpaw]
Page 1 of 1