Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I See Great Things in You [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

I See Great Things in You [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 20:01

The Dark Forest was quiet... Not much else was to be expected. However, a lone white she-cat sat in the midst of the darkness, blue eyes glowing with radiance. She was so dainty looking. She looked up at the two smaller cats approaching her and gave a welcoming nod. Her bushy tail curled around her paws, smiling. "Welcome, I've been expecting you both," she greeted dipping her head. "Such youthful, young apprentices." The white she-cat stood, showing off her long fur and sturdy build. This she-cat seemed harmless enough, right?

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
I See Great Things in You [Closed] N6a5zHfI See Great Things in You [Closed] IMrnxD6I See Great Things in You [Closed] GMXQgOOI See Great Things in You [Closed] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
I See Great Things in You [Closed] GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pinely on Sun 21 Feb 2016 - 12:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptyThu 18 Feb 2016 - 20:08

Mothpaw usually enjoyed sleeping, the dreams that plagued him usually of great victories he imagined himself in. But this time something was different, this world around him feeling strange and unfamiliar. Amber eyes fixed on a figure up ahead. Another cat. The WindClan apprentice wrinkled his nose but stepped closer.

A white she-cat beckoned and the young tom admired the strength that seem to lie in her shoulders. "Expecting us?" he asked, a frown creasing his youthful brow. "Who are you anyway?" he added with an impatient flick of his tail.

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
dove

dove

Characters : [D]affodilkit (SkyClan) || [A]pplekit (WindClan)
Clan/Rank : [D] SkyClan Kit || [A] WindClan Kit
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 11:54

"Hey, neither of you are ShadowClan! Where am I?!" Littlepaw growled quietly, padding closer to the shecat. She scowled at the tom who was likely WindClan from his thin build.

Applekit, WindClan tom. #0bb417 Application.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 12:49

The she-cat nodded respectfully to both apprentices that sat before her. Her tail twitched with amusement at the ShadowClan cat's fear-scent. "Do not be alarmed," she began calmly. "I am Frostwing, an ancient warrior from many generations ago. I have been watching you both with much interest." The white warrior glanced from apprentice to apprentice, studying them closely. "I have called you both here because I see potential in you both. I know where your strengths lie, and I can show you your true power." Frostwing circled them ominously, eyeing the two, giving the forest a more intimidating vibe. She grinned. "Is it your wish to take down the largest of cats? Is it your wish to have even the most powerful warrior tremble at the mere sight of you? I can make your wishes come true." She stopped in front of them once more, blue eyes flashing, anticipating their responses.

I See Great Things in You [Closed] N6a5zHfI See Great Things in You [Closed] IMrnxD6I See Great Things in You [Closed] GMXQgOOI See Great Things in You [Closed] JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 14:50

Mothpaw paid no real interest to the ShadowClan apprentice. Her scowl in his direction was noticed, but he didn't care. She just better watch what she said least he really give her something to scowl about. Besides, it was the strange white she-cat that had really captured his attention, especially as she spoke some more.

His amber eyes danced as Frostwing spoke of his potential. Finally, someone who saw him as more than just another apprentice. Mothpaw shivered slightly as the she-cat's words rolled over him. "How can you make my wish come true?" he mewed before flicking his tail in the direction of the ShadowClan cat. "And why is she here?" he added contemptuously. ShadowClan and WindClan together? That seemed stupid. Plus looking at the other apprentice didn't make Mothpaw think she could do anything. Frostwing may have been promising a lot, but she didn't seem like some miracle worker.

Back to top Go down
dove

dove

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 6:03

"Power?" she repeated. "Why us? Surely, one of our Warrior ancestors has better things to do than speak to a couple apprentices? From two different clans, might I add."

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 16:58

ooc: Ah, didn't see you posted.

ic: Frostwing eyed them both once more. "I can see your destiny. You both have been specially chosen among your Clanmates because the Dark Forest sees that you have the capability to be stronger than your fellow warriors and apprentices." Her gaze flicked from apprentice to apprentice. "You both must work together, or you will work against each other. What is there to gain if you two cannot train together?"

Back to top Go down
dove

dove

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 18:22

She seemed to be debating the choice, but anyone who knew her well would know that she had already sold her soulwas going to accept the offer. "I think I'd be able to work with a ShadowClanner," she said, sort of mimicking Frostwing's calculating and careful speech pattern.

Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 2:00

Mothpaw felt his cynical nature creeping in as the older she-cat spoke. When the ShadowClan apprentice mentioned that the warrior ancestors must surely have something more important than speaking to them, the chocolate tabby allowed a hiss to escape him. "Don't be such a mousebrain! I know I'm important." Turning his attention back to the white she-cat with a snort.

Her words washed over him, almost as if she was speaking into his soul. This cat knew what he wanted, knew the power and ambition that burned inside him. But some small voice tried to speak reason in his mind. The apprentice quashed the thought with a twitch of his whiskers before asking, "So if in here we are supposed to work together, what about in the real world?" Mothpaw had slowly put the pieces together that this must be some kind of surreal dream. He knew medicine cats and leaders had them, surely it would plausible for him to have them as well - especially if he was to be as strong and great as the white she-cat was saying.

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptyFri 4 Mar 2016 - 18:14

"In the real world, you must keep our meetings a secret. If any other cat knew the truth, then what good would our ancient techniques be? There have been many others chosen, but the final plan has yet to be revealed to us. I will continue teaching you both. Go about your Clan life... harness your strengths and new battle moves wisely." Frostwing swept her tail across the ground, eyes filling with newfound anticipation. "Do I have your word? Back out now and be forgotten, or continue on to greatness... The choice lies in your paws."

Back to top Go down
dove

dove

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 7:41

Being the brave and recklessly impulsive cat she was, she had already made her choice. "You have my word."

Back to top Go down
Quest

Quest

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] EmptyMon 21 Mar 2016 - 17:10

Mothpaw lashed his tail to and fro. "I will not be forgotten," he said seriously. "I agree to all you have said." His moment had finally arrived!

[Ooc: sorry <3 life got a bit crazy]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I See Great Things in You [Closed]   I See Great Things in You [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I See Great Things in You [Closed]
Page 1 of 1