Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Such wow much art

Go down 
+19
Squirrelnose
Not
Titanium
Winterpaw
Kent Mansley
Sunlit
Drippy
Midnee
bunjamin
Poptart Santa
Sun
Dimmeh
Grizzly
Dewberry
Ice
tabbytail
Shadow
Kes
Jughead
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Such wow much art - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 8:50 pm

These would be Bat and Pepper's biological kits if it were possible.

Top, left to right:

Moth-
Soft spoken, he's a wonderful help in the barn when cats are distressed. He loves to organize and cultivate but, the actual contact with wounds is a no go. He usually finds little things to decorate the barn, happy to make adjustments to nests if the wounded if they ask. He busies himself with whatever kits are around, finding kittypet toys to play with the young ones.

Pebble-
Named after one of Pepper's murdered siblings, he likes hunting, this tom would leave the barn to live in the RiverClan barn after a small group passed through and went there to stay. After bringing herbs to them, he decides to stay, serving as a teacher first and then make runs to find herbs or grow them in the barn.

Bottom:
Pigeon-
A happy little she-cat, she loves to patrol the twolegplace, looking for the next friend. Bouncing around, she'd eventually find a sleepy elderly couple in the twolegplace. She freely roams still, visiting her parents often.

Crow-
A little moody, he is sharp and a bit vain. He would leave to join ThunderClan, becoming an average warrior with a nice life.

Milk-
Hardy and quick to react. Milk was named after Bat's mother. She began hunting from a young age and never seemed to quit. She'd carry out her life in the barn.
Such wow much art - Page 6 Aww10

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 7:09 pm

Such wow much art - Page 6 Loomin11

Mmhmm... That was... on.. purpose....

Real talk: I regret making Raven just an NPC, her pride in caring for Falcon and ferocity was such an opportunity. By accidentally copying her design, I seem to have given myself a bit of a chance to explore that kind of characteristic.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Such wow much art - Page 6 Sunny_10
Wow is that actual lighting that looks kinda decent?????!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:35 pm

I loVE YOUR ArT StYLe hOLY CRaP <33

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Such wow much art - Page 6 Sign_s13
Such wow much art - Page 6 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 pm

IT BELONGS IN MY SIGGY SWEET CHRIZZITY XMAS THANK YOU

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 10:49 pm

ThIs Is InTeNsE
thaaannnnnnkkkkkkksssssss yooooouuuuuu guuuuuuuyyyyyssssssss

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Such wow much art - Page 6 Lfw0xo10
Animated Darkstar, I don't think I've drawn her before.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Such wow much art - Page 6 Puns_by_basiiil-dbdrhls

Deacon is my second fav, MacCready is the first. Hancock comes into a tie with Deacon. Everyone else can join Atom.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Such wow much art - Page 6 Yeah_o10
Falcon's a sad bby who's tired of it all.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 10:03 pm

Awww! Great lighting in this one- it looks like there's a spotlight on him, and his shadow really makes it look realistic. 10/10

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Such wow much art - Page 6 The_ga10

Mange
Real life:
His fur makes life difficult. He offers protection for companionship in order to stay warm. Knowing that it is unlikely he'll ever have a mate, he flirts with pretty much anyone on the off chance it works. His name is actually Spike but after hearing cats screech mange when seeing him, he named himself that, at a very young age.

Helen (Greek mythology)
Real life
She is very interested in the clans but she is tasked with caring for her own. Their home was destroyed just as Leafbare set in and was leading them to the rumored forest of cats. They settle down in the Cavern to live in secret and peace, at least what is left of them.

Bruno
Real life:
He's very difficult to truly anger but easy to annoy. He provides shelter and food to those who stumble upon him and welcomes them. No matter the size of the group he takes in, he has no desire to lead them until a threat forces him to direct or he is approached with the topic. He gives advice and feels horribly lonely at the slightest time alone from others.

At the bottom, vertical is height, horizontal is broadness of shoulders.

These will all be characters later on, please do not use them in any way.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 10:31 am

aww poor mange bby.
I love all the detail you put into Helen's fur- it makes her look really well-developed.
Also bruno is adorable~ his face is so SQUISHY

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 1:37 pm

I love my Mange bby~

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 11:52 pm

Such wow much art - Page 6 Shrug_10

These are super lazy, I just had to draw them.

Wolfe (top) is Railroad, Scylla (bottom) is Minutemen (technically she's all factions except Institute, I got the peaceful end with her) It is 1 am, I'm sleeping now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 9:53 pm

I'm just gonna keep using this topic, if that's not allowed, I'll make a new one. I'd just like to keep it all in one place.

Such wow much art - Page 6 Mange_10

Such wow much art - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Such wow much art - Page 6 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Such wow much art
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: