Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Such wow much art

Go down 
+19
Squirrelnose
Not
Titanium
Winterpaw
Kent Mansley
Sunlit
Drippy
Midnee
bunjamin
Poptart Santa
Sun
Dimmeh
Grizzly
Dewberry
Ice
tabbytail
Shadow
Kes
Jughead
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2221

Such wow much art - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptyTue 3 Jan 2017 - 1:30

Ahhhhhh amazingness...so pure!

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Such wow much art - Page 5 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 11:46

Anatomy studiesssss... Just wondering.. would anybody want me to post them? I could use the input. It would just be scanned from my sketchbook.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptySun 19 Feb 2017 - 23:12

Such wow much art - Page 5 Poor_l10

Roughs of Falconkit

He doesn't know how to make a nest so he uses dead grass and thorny bits of bramble. Poor thing..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptySat 8 Apr 2017 - 0:01

Such wow much art - Page 5 Crappy10
A scene to come in the future for Diesel and Rowan. they're gonna be bad friends for each other.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 15:34

Such wow much art - Page 5 Loomin10

This is my (probably) final change to my detective kitty for my Murder Mystery plot.

Loomingkit- Loomingpaw- Looming(crow)(shadow)(eye)
Tommyboy
ThunderClan or RiverClan
He's gonna use smart remarks a lot. He likes when others do the same. Hotheadedness is the name of the game. Mix Rock Lee with Nick Valentine and you get a good idea what he's like. (If you're cool enough to know who they are at least.

His mate will have to rival his sarcasm and hotheadedness to have any sort of chance.

He will go through young love and will only slightly grow out of it. That means lil crushes here and there throughout his apprenticeship and warrior life. An official mate will happen much later(they'll be the thing nagging at him and keep him searching without knowing it)

I'm hoping for a very dynamic duo of parents to raise this fiasco of a cat, that is.. if they want a bomb detective for a son!

Reason to investigate the murders: Morbidly curious, he needs an answer to who did it. He also doesn't want those close to him to be harmed or afraid. More reasons happen in the future but, no spoilers!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptyThu 8 Jun 2017 - 23:08

Fair warning, I will post a lot of obnoxious art of looming because I love his design. He's based off of this cat.
Such wow much art - Page 5 Index

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 16:50

Such wow much art - Page 5 Twoang10
Haha they're so dorky

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 15:26

Such wow much art - Page 5 Falcoo11

Babby boii

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 18:33

Such wow much art - Page 5 Zwpex210
Warm up Wip

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 18:38

Nice! I like the one of Falcon too :P

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 23:36

Thanks!
Such wow much art - Page 5 Bros10

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3844

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 23:52

wHY ARE YOU SO GOOD ART ART I MEAN HOW I CAN'T EVEN DRAW A CAT FACING SIDEWAYS, LET ALONE BACKWARDS

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 0:20

bACKWARDS IS THE LAZIEST ONE! yOU DON'T DRAW ANYTHING BUT AN OUTLINE!!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 0:22

Oooooo the good arts I liek
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 0:25

Hehehhehehehe........ Thanks, Obama.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Such wow much art
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: