Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Such wow much art

Go down 
+19
Squirrelnose
Not
Titanium
Winterpaw
Kent Mansley
Sunlit
Drippy
Midnee
bunjamin
Poptart Santa
Sun
Dimmeh
Grizzly
Dewberry
Ice
tabbytail
Shadow
Kes
Jughead
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Such wow much art - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptySun 01 May 2016, 6:03 pm

Yea, I haven't used them in a very long time though, so, u might begin with a clean slate on my tumblr. My DA will have to wait a while.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptySun 01 May 2016, 6:32 pm

Cool! Share a link when you are ready~

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Such wow much art - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Such wow much art - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Such wow much art - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 May 2016, 11:54 am

Don't let me listen to epic music anymore.

I start doing stuff like this.

Such wow much art - Page 2 Peps10

It's a WIP for Pepper plotting time. Oh yee.

Inspired by :
Elephant Music- Age of The Universe
Shad Manning- Temple of Ahen Mar

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 May 2016, 12:18 pm

HAHA lol rainbow cat

:3
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 May 2016, 12:23 pm

*sob*

The shadows vanished somehow, the background would make much more sense if it showed up..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016, 12:26 pm

Such wow much art - Page 2 Couple10

This couple is going to be the death of me..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016, 10:25 pm

Ooooh, is that ScorchxPepper?

Such wow much art - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016, 9:54 am

Yee!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Oct 2016, 11:12 am

Such wow much art - Page 2 Fxouyi10

Wooh! Horrible lazy thing while I cool down from Kes' banner..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Oct 2016, 11:16 am

HOW CAT ANATOMY??

i can't make nothin

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Oct 2016, 11:25 am

Yes, you can! It takes practice and won't come instantly. This is my first animation in months but I have a five day weekend coming up so I'll be doing more of them in that wonderful time. Just look up some things on cat anatomy, I learned a bit from this one.

ps. It's Pepper Plot hints mby???!!!??

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptySun 02 Oct 2016, 5:02 pm

BLACKTWIG WILL BE IN PEPPER PLOT

i mean

include pls

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016, 2:48 pm

NEW PROGRAM

I've found a great program called Krita. It's free and is pretty much Photoshop, in fact, you can import Photoshop brushes. Krita comes with an animation function as well. This was a test with watercolor brushes and I love them so much!

Morningshine:
Such wow much art - Page 2 Dollfa10

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016, 4:01 pm

yOU DRAW LIKE AAAA

if I could draw like that, millions of Blacktwigs would be on my comp

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Oct 2016, 4:40 pm

UuU

Thanks, friend. Trust me, it isn't that hard to learn if you just practice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such wow much art   Such wow much art - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Such wow much art
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: