Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unknown [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Unknown [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:50 am

Spottedstar stared down at the small pile of herbs, was the risk worth it? Of course, anything for her clan. Lapping up water, she got her mouth wet and quickly took the seeds, the taste was so foul, she almost coughed them up. Before even the seeds went down her throat, she was already lapping up honey. Recovering from the taste, she looked up at the former Riverclan Medicine Cat. "What does Riverclan want?" she asked suddenly.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 11:18 am

Wisteriasky tilted her head. "What do you mean?" She knelt down and listened to her chest for her heartbeat. There wasn't much improvement, but it did sound the slightest bit of better.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Unknown [Open] - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Dreamleaf gave Spottedstar a questioning look. Why would she say that? Dreamleaf rolled her shoulders and looked at Wisteriasky.

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Thinpaw heard them talking and stopped dropping the fresh-kill she had in her mouth, she sat near the rock trying to ask if she could come in and help, but she knew she was no medicine cat. She could keep Spottedstar company as Dreamleaf and Wisteraisky went to get the herbs for the mixture to help Spottedstar. But she didn't know she was on her last life, she would of course never tell the clan but this was serious...she didn't want to though
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:18 am

Spottedstar, not noticing Thinpaw outside, continued to look at Wisteriasky. "I want the fighting over Sunningrocks to end, what would Fishstar want as an even bargain."

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 10:12 am

Wisteriasky shuffled her feet awkwardly. "I never partook in clan politics when I was in RiverClan." she said slowly, trying to remind Spottedstar that she no longer was among her former clanmates. "But knowing Fishstar, the only thing she would want is the Sunning Rocks, and I can't really see her as stopping until they get it." she paused. "With leaf bare ending soon, it might just be wisest to give it to them on the condition you will get it back next leaf bare. You won't need the extra prey once the snow melts." her jaw ached from the tenseness of the situation.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:01 pm

Dreamleaf looked between them, obviously confused. Dreamleaf felt tension building in her muscles. Her amber eyes scanned the leader and the Medicine Cat curiously.

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:07 pm

"I'm not sure, but I need to figure things out. I'd like to have it be even ground, but I don't know of my terms yet."

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:17 pm

When Thinpaw had taken her kill to the fresh-kill pile she sat in front of the den "May I come in?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:58 pm

"Not right now, please." Wisteriasky said with a flick of her tail. Her ears grew hot. "Spottedstar, I origionally came to ask for a favor." She murmured. She felt like she was taking advantage of ThunderClan's kindness, but it was the only choice she had

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Thinstripe nodded and padded off to the warriors den
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 7:06 pm

"What is it?" she mewed.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:03 pm

"There's a small 'clan' of rogues in the barn. They won't leave. I can't set up the barn with them there." She said softly.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:12 pm

"Are they being aggressive?"

OOC: Sorry doing homework

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 9:22 pm

"Only when I ask them to leave. But they do trample my gardens and mess up my leaves and makes what I need to do for the barn impossible."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown [Open]   Unknown [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next