Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unknown Flame | OPEN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

Unknown Flame | OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 8:52 pm

The small, chubby fur-ball that was the blood colored kit stumbled out of the nursery. Their round, still blue, eyes glaring at her own paws in annoyance. She puffed her cheeks and waddled out into the clearing, everything seemed oddly familiar but different. What was this sensation called? Something she couldn't understand for sure. Whether that be because she was so young or just because she was to impatient to try and figure it out. Quickly she pushed these thoughts away as she tripped back onto her feet and waddled into the middle of the clearing, looking around. Her mother had been doing something so she wasn't paying attention to her.. and she didn't exactly have a father. Not that she noticed, her mind was always racing, as soon as she was able to take in the concept of there being other clans and territories a new found interest in exploring them has begun to light a flame within her mind.
Quickening her pace, she bolted for the fresh-kill pile. The intense need to show off to her mother and impress her suddenly broke through the words that her mother would always say: "Maybe next time..." "Don't you have friends to go and play with?" and sometimes she wouldn't say anything.
But, in her haste, she ended up running face-first into the leg of a cat who was obviously bigger than her. "Agh!" tears began to form in her eyes as the lingering shock of the head-butt still remained, it seemed it was somehow more prominent than the other cat she had ran into. "o-oh.. sorry, I didn't mean to, honest!" rosekit apologized, taking a few steps back from the prominent figure in front of her.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 9:20 pm

OOC: Hope you had nocat in mind... if not then I can change it.

Wolfpaw paused and looked down at the kit in his shadow who had ran into him. He smiled, white sharp teeth gleaming. "Well, well, well, what have we here?" He didn't know who this kit was. Then again, he wasn't exactly staying terribly on top of things.

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 9:45 pm

OOC- I didn't It was simply how I was opening ;0 sorry for the confusion //

Rosekit had assumed they would accept her apology, as many had done when she made mistakes before. So she lifted her head and smiled, but then she saw the terrifying expression of the now teeth-shown apprentice, their face getting closer, making rosekit start to freak out with confusion and fear. Their patronizing attitude to much to bear, Rosekit's body began to tremple as she began to hyperventilate.
"P-please don't kill me!" she squealed backing up and tumbling onto the floor, clumsily. She had knack for falling apparently. Although, instead of crying about it she got back up and looked the apprentice in the eye, "I was.. was only trying to get food for momma!" she cried loudly to the clearly-larger-than-her tom.

(goodness my posts are very short lately, apologies)

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 9:51 pm

Wolfpaw couldn't hold back a laugh. "Silly kit! Why would I kill you, you're a part of Windclan, aren't you? Well," He said, stepping to the side, "I suppose you'd better get that fresh-kill. By the way, I didn't catch your name. I'm Wolfpaw."

OOC: Okie dokie just checking.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:16 pm

Stormpaw padded from the apprentice den with a smirk on his face. "Wolfpaw, Wolfpaw. What are we gonna do with you, eh?" he teased, shaking his head in mock disappointment. "Oh, leave this little kit be. You're a little scary sometimes." he joked in a light-hearted manner, bumping briefly against Wolfpaw's side before walking right past him.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 10:25 pm

Rosekit was confused and still afraid, what... what they say can't be true. Why would they play a joke like that, it couldn't possibly be a joke, could it? She sat down baffled and utterly in shock from the series of events, until the feline spoke again that is. Wolfpaw was their name? No wonder they wanted to kill a young kit!
"u-um, yea, my name is r-rosekit." she was about to cry again because she hadn't quite gotten over the apprentice's joke. Sitting back up, she waddled over to the fresh-kill pile slowly on her stub-like legs. She kept her eyes on the tom the whole way as to make sure they wouldn't kill her, and then she scooted close to a large thrush (compared to her lol) when she was able to reach the pile. "My momma always says that I should go out and play with friends or something, but all I do is run into others. No one wants to play with me anyway." she scoffed as she tried to heave the thrush to her mother.
She thought that would be the end of the conversation, but to her surprise, another feline chimed in. This time their voice was soft and sweet like honey yet comedic and it was just a pleasant sound over all. To her surprise again it was actually a tom.

35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 1:27 am

"No one wants to play with you?" A gentle voice said. A pale, fluffy cat approached the small group of cats with concern, forgetting his usual shyness around his peers when he heard the small kit's statement. "Why not? You seem very nice." He mewed, a small smile on his face. "My name is Softpaw. And you said you were Rosekit?" Softpaw crouched down so that he was at eye-level with the kitten. "That's a beautiful name. I hardly remember seeing a rose; I must have been your age when the first frost fell and they withered up, but the name seems fitting." He purred. "After all, you seem as sweet as a rose."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 8:38 am

Wolfpaw looked at Stormpaw. "Hey! Rosekit bumped into me, I smiled and said I wasn't planning on killing her! What kind of cat would do that? Not me, that's for sure." Which could be a lie, considering what ahd happened... earlier. "Oh, hi Softpaw!" He turned back to Rosekit. "I agree entirely. Very pretty name, for a pretty little cat. You know, I'm sure Softpaw and I would love to play with you. Sure, we're apprentices, but that doesn't mean we don't love to play, right, Softpaw?"

OOC: ... oh Starclan Wolfpaw's flirting with a kit. A KIT!

EDIT: I think I'll keep Wolfpaw as the living rainbow... but the first color is his.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 11:57 am

OOC: shortttt

"I-I see thot s-some little k-kits are having a l-l-little chat and thot I should join in." The warrior-aged disfigured apprentice approached the group. "I d-don't think I m-met yuh yet. No surprise. You con call me P-Pigeonpaw. Or Storm. I don care." The gray tom did spend a lot of time simply sulking at the edges of camp. He still didn't trust anyone completely. Not after Bear. Not after Rockthorn. Not after everyone he loved left him.

All his sorrows vanished when he looked down to see a small russet kit near him. His face immediately broke into a grin- at least, what little he could grin with his ruined face. "Oh, hullo there! S-Sorry if my face scored yuh, little kit. I p-p-promise you that I'm nut a monster, if yuh wondering. What's your name, little girl?"

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Unknown Flame | OPEN Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN EmptyTue Jan 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Stormpaw flicked Wolfpaw with his tail. ā€Iā€™m kidding, jeez. No one here is evil enough to hurt a Clanmate.ā€ Stormpaw smiled down at the kit again. He had rather a soft spot for the little ones.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 1:48 pm

"Y-yeah, we still like to play." Softpaw stammered. He jolted as a new cat he had never seen before joined them, and was startled by the tom's disfigured appearance. But any worries he had softened when the cat began talking, and he found that he quite liked this new cat. "Hello, Pigeonpaw. I-it's wonderful to meet you." Softpaw bowed his head respectfully, recognizing that despite this new cat's apprentice name, the tom was still older than him. "I am S-softpaw."

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Flame | OPEN   Unknown Flame | OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown Flame | OPEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: