Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 11:14

Moonpaw blinked open her eyes, and flicked her tail in a bit of annoyance. Her dream was weird and she wanted to figure it out, and what better way than ask a friend. Getting to her paws she stretched, careful not to wake her brothers, Hawkpaw and Ryepaw, Moonpaw cleaned the moss off her pure white pelt. Her pale ice blue eye and her light green eye glowed in the dark gloomy den, as she carefully padded out of the apprentices den to get something to eat then go talk to Dreampaw. She picked up a scrawny vole and ate it in a few bites, then buried its bones. The white she cat got up and grabbed a squirrel for Dreampaw and padded to the medicine cats den. "Psst Dreampaw, wake up i need your help. And i brought you a squirrel" Moonpaw whispered and gently prodded her friend in the side to wake her up. Her back out of the medicine cats en and sat down with the squirrel in front of her waiting for Dreampaw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 13:26

Dreampaw's eyes opened quickly and she scrambled out of her nest, eyes alert.
"Is someone hurt? Moo-Moonpaw?" Dreampaw relaxed. She looked at her friend and sat down, grooming the moss from her thick fur.
"Whatcha need. Better be something important since you woke me up at Moon-High," Dreampaw joked.

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 13:55

Moonpaw chuckled. "I had a weird dream, and i was hoping you could help me." She meowed flicking her tail as she nudged her friend the squirrel.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 14:02

Dreampaw gratefully took the squirrel and placed it beside her. She would eat it while Moonpaw talked.
"Let's go somewhere else so we don't wake Nightfire," Dreampaw murmured and looked over her shoulder. She picked up the squirrel yet again and beckoned for Moonpaw to follow her. Dreampaw made her way out of the camp and padded into the forest. She settled down just outside of the camp and waited for Moonpaw.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 14:47

Moonpaw nodded and followed. "So my dream i was talking to this cat named Eclipse, telling her about herbs and showing them to her and i knew all of them, and then i skipped to some cats i knew in the dream but didn't know at the same time. The weird thing is, is that it wasn't clan cats they were rouges, then i saved a cat named Storm from drowning but i was to late. It made me sad, because i felt like i knew him. And the final parts of the dream were this she cat named Salmonstripe giving birth and i was helping her and then we named the kits, then the final images were a fight and this cat named Rust called me Moonlight and swore vengeance on me and then a couple of days later a fight happened and this Ripplepaw and Slushpaw got very hurt and i ended up taking Slushpaw back home to Riverclan and then went back to a cat named Eagle and Ripplepaw and he died right at my feet because he was so injured. I don't know what to make of that dream." Moonpaw meowed flicking her tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 14:54

Dreampaw listened intently while taking bites out of the squirrel. She closed her eyes, taking in the story.
"Hmm, I-I don't know. I might have to talk to Nightfire, if that's okay? He might be able to help more than I can. But if I'm hearing right, Salmonstripe is a Riverclan queen. I remember hearing from a few friends in Riverclan that she once had a litter with two cats named Ripplepaw and Slushpaw... or Slushfang. But Moonlight? I don't recolonize that name at all," Dreampaw murmured then sighed, "[/color=turquoise]Maybe I can talk to someone from Riverclan who knew someone by the name of Moonlight[/color]."

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:07

Moonpaw nodded. "I don't mind if you tell Nightfire. But asking another Riverclan cat, besides Salmonstripe isn't a good idea. Maybe we should both go talk to Salmonstripe. And this tom Moonlight, was a rouge." The pure white she cat meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:13

Dreampaw nodded.
"I have a friend named Firestream in Riverclan. I can ask her to talk to Salmonstripe or something?" Dreampaw mewed.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:20

Moonpaw thought about that for a minuet. "Actually if you have a friend in Riverclan, can you ask her to ask Salmonstripe if we can talk to her." Moonpaw meowed blinking her multi-colored eyes.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:22

Dreampaw nodded.
"I see her hanging around the river a lot near Sun-High," Dreampaw added and smiled.
"We're gonna figure out your dream."

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:32

"Thanks so much Dreampaw. I don't know what i'd do without you." Moonpaw meowed smiling at her friend.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:35

OOC: So now what XD

IC: Dreampaw nodded and smiled.
"You're welcome, Moonpaw," Dreampaw purred.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:45

OOC:end here?

IC: Moonpaw smiled again. "So i guess we can talk in the morning then. Thanks again Dreampaw." Moonpaw meowed getting up and stretching.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 8:22

OOC: Late but may I get a pm explaining this?

PostSubject: Re: Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)   Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonpaw thinks about her life (Open)
Page 1 of 1