Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2016 - 5:13

She was as stealthy as a fox, or at least, she thought she was. Saltkit was weaving in and out of the snow, taking leaping strides when necessary and burrowing when she couldn't quite make the jumps. The white she-cat thought that she was doing quite well, running away from the shuffling noises of her brother behind. But her muzzle covered in snow, and her right forepaw pinned awkwardly under her told her otherwise. "You did." She said, still exhilarated from the thrilling chase they'd just underwent. "You'll make a good hunter. But... let's see who's the better fighter." She yowled, twisting around to smack Pinekit in the nose with a pawful of snow.

But unbeknownst to the kits, a winged shadow swooped over head in the clouds. Silent, and deadly.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jan 2016 - 5:32

"Gah! Pth... Fine. Challenge accepted. Let's do this, shall we?" He growled playfully, spitting out the snow on his face that crept into his mouth. He jumped onto a larger mound of snow and jumped on top of her playfully, pawing her face. "Haha!" He laughed, not realizing he had truly felt enjoyment from playing.

He, too, did not notice the shadow that flew overhead.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 2:50

The shadow loomed closer, casting them both into darkness that was impenetrable and inescapable. With a hollow screech, the monster descended.

"Hawk!" Saltkit yelped from her position under her brother. She'd been squinting at the shadow, thinking it was just an odd speck in the sky, but she'd been very wrong. All the fun and enjoyment they'd been having leeched away as the bird reached for them with bared claws reaching to grasp them. She was petrified, but also adrenaline coursed through her. The kit shoved at the two of them, rolling them deeper into the mount.

The hawk's talons scraped across the snow but failed to capture them. They'd evaded the beast for now. "Do you think it will come back?"

OOC: didn't see this, sorry
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 4:27

Pinekit's eyes widened as his sister screamed, only to have himself scream after. "What do we-" She yowled, but what cut off as his sister pushed them and they rolled even deeper into the mount. His eyes were wide were fear, but he only had one instinct- protect Saltkit. "I don't know!" He admitted, answering her question. "B-But if he does, hide! You'll be better, your fur is like the snow!" He said, not spotting the bird for a moment.

He watched, for he saw it was big and scary and those claws... They could rip pelts open, probably!

OOC- It's okay.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9994

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 18:01

Feathertail was out hunting in the territory. She had already caught a few things and was supposed to meet back with the hunting patrol here in a few moments, but she wanted to catch one more thing. She was sniffing around for something when the shadow of the hawk over head caused her to shudder slightly. Hawks didn't typically mess with the bigger cats, but it still didn't help her nerves. She was just about to go back to her hunting when someone yelled out hawk. More specifically it sounded like.. her kits! Fear and panic spread through the queen.

Thankful for being small for once, she sprinted over to her kits easily finding them since Pinekit stuck out in the snow. She skidded to a halt over them. She couldn't carry both of them. She would have to find off the hawk some how or chase it away. Her fluffy coat was even more fluffed up, and made her seem bigger than she was. Her claws sat unsheathed ready to strike at the hawk if it came close. "Stay under me!" She ordered her kits. The hawk wouldn't get to them under her. Her green eyes followed the hawks path. Awaiting it's next move.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 18:08

Saltkit was overwhelmed with relief when her mother appeared out of nowhere, the little white tabby was convinced this was the end for the two of them. Her fur would have probably hid her if she stood still, but how could she live without her only brother? For once, she was glad that her sisters weren't here with her, she shuddered to imagine what would have happened if the hawk's nasty claws had caught them.

When Feathertail ordered her to hide under her, Saltkit was quick to comply. The she-kit scrabbling out of the snow to hide in the shadow of her mother. "I'm sorry for dragging you out with me." She whispered to Pinekit.

The hawk noted the appearance of a much larger cat, but still remained airborne watching them. It still believed it had a chance in catching at least one of the two smaller cats. The moment it saw the smaller two run over for cover under their mother, the raptor screeched and plunged down to the grey queen, talons first in a threatening display intended to scare her off.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 18:20

Pinekit unsheathed his small kitten claws, ready to do whatever he could to protect Saltkit. But before he could help, however, his mother lunged on top of them, and he was safe- at least he thought he was. He watched from under his mother as the hawk swooped. "It's okay, Saltkit- we didn't know. But Feathertail is keeping us safe-" He regretted stating their safety as the hawk swooped again, threatening their lives. He clung to his mothers back legs, frozen in fear.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 18:47

Feathertail didn't move when the hawk swooped down again. Anger blazed in her green eyes, there was no way she was letting that thing get to her kits. She didn't even flinch at the sight of the talons aiming right for her. She had to time this perfectly. Once it was close enough, the warrior stood on her hind legs lashing out with her front claws hoping to strike something, and hoping the hawk didn't cause to much damage. Hopefully she could get her claws on the bird, and kill it so it wouldn't cause any more trouble.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 18:59

The hawk was surprised when the larger cat didn't flee and leave the little ones to their fate. This was a most unusual behaviour for a prey species. Unwilling to risk it's own health, the hawk screech angrily and took off to the skies again after easier prey at the last minute.

It would leave these cats alone, for now.

-

Saltkit was also wrapped around their mothers hind legs in utter terror, the Hawk looked even bigger up close. She was worried that her mother wouldn't be able to take it on, what if she got hurt. Luckily, the hawk seemed to have some common sense and decided attacking a very protective and angry queen wasn't worth it. "Is... Is it gone?" She whispered at no one in particular, her blue eyes watching the raptor flying off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 19:13

Pinekit whimpered, crying into his mother's legs. "Make it go away... M-Make it go away..." Soon enough, it went away. He gasped as it flew off, and his eyes gleamed with tears and happiness- it was gone. "You saved us! You saved us!" He squealed, running in front of his mother and hugging her front legs now. "Did you scare it off?" He asked quietly, wiping away his tears. It was not like him to cry, so he was embarrassed, despite having his life threatened. "I love you, Feathertail." He said to his mother, holding her close. He looked to Saltkit, eyes gleaming with hope, happiness and fear. It won't come back... But if it does, I'll be here to get mom or... I'll try to protect you.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 19:41

Feathertail felt a little startled at first when her claws didn't meet anything but ground, but when she saw it flying away she breathed a sigh or relief. "It's gone now. It shouldn't come back anytime soon." She said in a bit of normal tone. She stepped away from her kits so that way she could face them. "What were you thinking leaving camp like this?" She scolded. "You just saw how dangerous it could be! You two were lucky that I was in the area." She said. She was glad that they didn't drag Breezekit, and Willowkit into it.

She queen let out another sigh, and then settled down for a moment. "But I'm glad you two are alright.. And I'm glad I was in the area. I don't want to lose another kit anytime soon." She said. After learning about Snakefang's death, the queen was devistated. That was her last kit alive. But when she found out about having kits again the warrior was filled with joy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2