Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 22:06

Pinekit's shiny fur glinted in the bright sunlight, it's caramel color showing off. The tom was proud of his well-groomed fur, and licked a few patches down. The tom rested in the warm sunlight, and he smiled, purring in relaxation. It was a calm day. The snow had melted in most places and was replaced by some slush and ice. He had found a flat rock and uncovered it to lay down on. The tiny tom stretched and stared off to the distance, and flicked his ear as someone drew close. He turned in annoyance. Who's interrupting the peace?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 22:12

Saltkit wiggled out of the nursery to explore the camp while the sun was still up, the she-cat had been rarely allowed out considering the recent unexplained leaving of the dogs. Her mother had warned her that they could return anytime so she should be cautious of wandering off too far. Not that she would, she wanted to live as long as Falconstar, her grandfather. She wouldn't let a mean old dog have her for lunch. Also, she wouldn't be alone, her brother was laying about on a flat rock to rest, it was time to rouse him for an adventure. Wriggling her haunches, she leapt on top of him. "Hello, lazy."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 22:16

Pinekit growled. "I'm not lazy- I'm relaxing. What d'ya want?" He said, an agrivated tone in his voice. The tom shoved her off, careful not to hurt her however. He shook his pelt as he got up, licking down some more patches of fur she had messed up. No, he was not a clean freak, he just did not enjoy being a mess, unlike some other cats in Windclan.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 22:24

"So mean." She teased, easily rolling off him when he shook her off. Her long fur was a little fluffed but it was nothing worth attending to, her fur was always puffing and fluffing like a hare in Leafbare. "I want to check out the Lone stump, I heard that there are thousands of rabbits just waiting to be caught there. Wanna come?" She'd overheard this little gem from an apprentice who was showing off their hunting prowess.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 22:29

Pinekit huffed. "Have you got bees in your brain? Feathertail told us about the dogs. If they came back we'd be easy prey." He explained. He definitely didn't agree to this. But of course, he'd have to tag along to make sure she didn't get hurt- if she did, he'd be to blame. His apprentice ceremony would be held off for sure and he'd be scolded for weeks! And also he loved her, so he definitely couldn't lose her. He waited for her next words, guessing she would say either "come on, let's go anyway" or, "too bad! You'll miss out!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 22:48

"C'moooon, Pinekit." She whined, rolling over onto her back to look up at her brother, she was trying her best to be adorable and fluffy. Her bright blue eyes were wide open and glistening prettily as she continued. "We'll go down the path that the warrior's patrol, I'm sure there will be a patrol a stone's throw away if something goes wrong. Please? I'll give you first bite of fresh kill tomorrow?" Her plan was foolproof, or that's what she thought at least. Neither of them had been born when the dogs invaded camp so she didn't fully understand just how fearsome they were. In her mind, there was nothing her clan warriors couldn't fight off.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 22:52

Pinekit grumbled a 'hmph' and nodded. "Only to make sure you don't get hurt or get in trouble. Don't expect me to this everyday, though." He growled, and got onto his four paws after getting off the rock. He stretched again, a little annoyed by how she fluffed out her fur and begged. She should try to groom down all that fluff once in a while. He thought, and waited for her to start off.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyTue 5 Jan 2016 - 22:59

'Yes', she cheered internally, leaping onto her feet and purring with delight while pressing against her brother as she did. Eyes bright and tail bushy, she skipped to the gorse wall that protected the camp, and naturally was guarded by two warriors. "Haredung." She hissed under her breath, until she noticed a mouse sized hole under the gorse wall that someone had forgotten to plug up properly near one of the burrows that they slept in. She gestured with her tail for her brother to follow her through the hole. Squishing her head through, Saltkit wiggled through until she reached the other side. Her fur was really a mess now, but she was free. Quickly, she groomed down the worst while waiting for her brother to come through.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 4:57

Pinekit grumbled as he squeezed through, clearly displeased if anything. At the mess of his fur, he hissed, and quickly groomed most of it down. "Lead the way, Saltkit." He said, in a way testing her knowledge. Both had barely been out of the nursery, let alone the territory. Maybe this was a bad idea.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 18:13

"Hmm." Saltkit lifted her head to the sky, sniffing for a familiar scent to follow. This close to camp, there were so many it was actually quite difficult to make out one, but there was a distinctly fresh scent heading west, so she made up her mind quickly to follow that. She remembered that the Lone Stump was supposed to be near Fourtrees, which would be west. "This way!" She meowed quietly, as she recklessly raced off after the scent, we'll be fine, she thought to herself.

Last edited by Pikachu on Thu 7 Jan 2016 - 3:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyWed 6 Jan 2016 - 18:17

Pinekit padded after her, marking each and every step they took. He was quite nervous- all the ice and snow would surely make them slip soon. "Be careful..." He mumbled under his breath, gently making each paw steps. When he approached his sister and they walked side by side, it was better, because he could see where both of them were putting their paws. He sighed as they continued on, two small cats making a journey across a big, wide moor.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 3:41

Saltkit's ears twitched as she caught what her brother murmured, the she-it giggled at her brother, who was now walking beside her. "I'm always careful. I swear, you're like a fussy queen at times." Together, they crossed the plains of snow, ice and open grass fields, the chill numbing her paws till she could barely feel them. But the sight of the wide open spaces without a single cat nearby, it was breathtaking and she felt so free. It was beautiful. "Pinekit, look at the moor. It's so pretty." Her tail lashed side to side as she admire the scenery. Her goal of reaching the Lone Stump was far from her mind, instead, she was fixated on the landscape. "Hey, hey! Try catch me!" She meowed as she bolted off into the snow, leaping to sink and hide.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 13:38

Pinekit snorted at her comment about him being fussy, and then admired the moor. It was beautiful indeed. He liked how the grass felt out here- less trodden than the camp and there were some patches that didn't have any snow on them- one of which he was standing on. He smiled and looked around some more before his sister decided to play. "It's pretty but it's dangerous! Come on, Saltkit!" He groaned, and went to follow her again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 20:01

"Nuh uh, it's perfectly safe. There's nothing around for moons!" She meowed from where she was hidden in the thick snow, buried within like rabbit in her burrow. Every now and then, she'd move to a different spot and poke her head out to get her bearings. "C'mon Pinekit. Catch me!" She giggled, diving back into the snow. With her white colouring, she was almost invisible in the field of white when she ducked.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) EmptyThu 7 Jan 2016 - 21:13

The small tabby grumbled, and followed her comments. Pftt... Why does she like to play all the time? There's better things to do. Well, unlucky for her, I'm fast. Pinekit thought, not realizing he was now playing the game. Placing one foot down, then the other, then the other, the tom padded through the snow, and eventually fell into the deeper parts. "G-Gah!" He exclaimed as he was absorbed by the snow. "Pth!" He said, spitting out the sparkly white ice crystals. He rubbed the rest of the snow off his muzzle and tried to poke his entire head through- it was so deep, it went up to the top of his chest fur, which was a bit under his chin. He caught sight of Saltkit's once again, and chased her, catching up fast.

He was just on her tail, but he was lithe and fast so he could dart her gaze. But still, that wouldn't work too well. After he felt she had padded a while, the tom tackled her in the snow, pinning her to the ground. "Haha! I've won!" He yowled in triumph, assuming he had won the 'game', still not realizing that he was actually enjoying this a lot.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)   The Beginning Of A Story (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of A Story (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next