Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015 - 6:52

Falconstar leapt to the top of the Tallrock, glad to feel the familiar stone beneath his paws. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015 - 6:56

Aquapaw heard the leader call and padded over. I wonder what's going on. Though she knew that it was either another apprentice or warrior ceremony.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015 - 8:58

The still nervous Spiderpaw looked up from the freshkill pile, showing a half-eaten mouse at her paws. It felt great to be in their camp again, but she couldn't help but be paranoid too. Wouldn't the dogs come back? Shaking that thought out of her head, the small cat went to sat below the rock, curious as to what was happening.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 31 Dec 2015 - 11:02

Cedarfur padded out of the warrior den beaming with pride. This has to be Spiderpaw's ceremony. He sat down towards the back of the crowd as usual so cats would be able to see.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony VHQrlk5
Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 4 Jan 2016 - 8:41

"Spiderpaw, you have trained well despite the circumstances, and I am proud to bestow upon you your warrior name. You will now be known as Spiderfur. Tonight, you will sit vigil, and in the morning you will join your fellow warriors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiderpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: