Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON) Empty
PostSubject: Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON)   Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON) EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 21:15

Streamheart was a very, very old cat. Moons and moons of exhaustion and sadness littered her face, though she was based in a young body. She had not lived a happy life. She had no extended family and her only kit died in the paws of early-birth. She was miserable and far from content. Though her days of torment from Soot were over, she still felt his shadow looming. Despite how most imagined it to be, Starclan was boring and dumb- while life was quite exciting. She disliked the bland taste of waking up for nothing- no goal to achieve, no hopes to be implanted. She wished for happiness, for her afterlife was not well.

She never spoke to her old mate and her kit had reincarnated into someone else- of that she did not know. So, she sat quietly, watching the cats below on Earth. She liked the scenery in Starclan- the view was plentiful indeed. She especially enjoyed Star Oak- it was pretty and astounding. She sat by it often. She pricked her ears at the sound of a cat approaching, and the brown Bengal she-cat turned to face them, but quickly whipped her head back. "Hello." She said quietly, eyes dim.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON)   Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON) EmptySun 20 Dec 2015 - 23:41

A dark grey tabby slinked towards the elder she-cat, having died in her youth in a fit of dramatics, an act she regretted. "Greetings Streamheart, you seem unsettled, why is that?" She meowed, the many seasons she spent up in Starclan giving her well needed wisdom. Settling herself down next to the she-cat with her tail strewn over her white paws.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON)   Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 6:24

Streamheart blinked at her presence. "Greetings. Well, you see, I am... A bit... Distraught over the fact that..." She sighed, trying to find words. Her many moons in Starclan couldn't help her now- she still didn't know how to talk right. Maybe that's why she had trouble with so many so long ago.

"Well you see, I'm a bit sad over the fact there's nothing left to wake up to." She said, followed by a short sigh. She hoped the other she-cat would understand.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON)   Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 13:15

"Ah I see, I felt the same when I was exiled in my stupidity, with no clan to wake to, no warmth in the dens. Surely I don't share the same experiences as you, Streamheart." She meowed, blue eyes flickering in thought as she looked down to the ground. "Maybe if you think that, if you think like, you could be doing something for them, maybe not a prophecy but maybe just... I don't know, pay one of them a visit? Do something down there, they can't see you but maybe it'd help." She meowed with a raised eyebrow, skeptical of her own words.

"Don't get me wrong I'm no all seeing and knowledgeable being but doing that might help you." She meowed, leaning over to Streamheart to give her a reassuring bump of the shoulders. "Name's Greyheart by the way, I was a warrior of Riverclan before getting exiled." She meowed, quirking a half-hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON)   Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 13:22

Streamheart was amused by the she-cats words, and was comforted by her reassurance. "Thanks, Greyheart. Maybe I will." She said, a smile creeping on to her face. She decided not to question why she was exiled, as that might make her upset. Streamheart was still ashamed by how she died. She could've continued, but... It would have been worthless. She shuffled her paws, flicking her gaze to the tree. Her smile grew, just a bit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON)   Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 14:57

"Feel free to sleep next to me some night, it is awfully lonely when your clan is all spread around and... not a clan anymore. It's all depressing up here really. Oh well, off with you!" She chittered, getting up to her paws and nosing the weathered she-cat along.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON)   Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2015 - 14:59

"Oh, okay." She said, a smile creeping to her face. The old she-cat got up, her smile fading just a bit. She was happy to have made a friend.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON)   Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace (OPEN FOR ONE PERSON)
Page 1 of 1