Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) Empty
PostSubject: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:33 am

Rushreed was quiet as she padded to her nest after a long day. She had lately started to think maybe she didn't fit in. She then started to wonder why she looked nothing like her said siblings. she had thought this alot recently and she started to wonder if maybe she was adopted not oy that but who were her parents. So many questions went through the she cat's mind at once. She closed her eyes as she laid in her nest quietly. Soon sleep took a hold of her and almost instantly she woke up somewhere she hadnt been before.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:52 am

"Greetings." Meowed a white Tom with silver paws and tail tip. He blinked his pale ice blue eye and his light green eye at his niece. He sat down and curled his tail around his starry paws. He regarded her with his multicolored eyes and then flicked his tail and then wrapped it around his paws again.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:58 am

Rushreed blinked and then blinked again for a moment before she slowly sat down quietly."Who ....are you?"She asked looking to the tom before she sat down slowly and wrapped her long furred muddy brown tail around her paws looking to him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:01 am

"Well I am Moonlight. Your uncle." Moonlight meowed hoping he didn't mistake him for a clan cat.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:04 am

"My...uncle. ....but are...were you a rouge....?"Rushreed asked hoping the way she asked it didnt sound rude.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:22 am

Moonlight chuckled. "Yes I was a rouge. Your mother was a former clan cat however. Her name was Spirit, her former name was Coalspirit. She was of Thunderclan. Your father is my brother his name is Eagle. He was a smooth coated Siamese cat like you. He and I are from Boneclan. But however I am half Boneclan 2/4 Thunderclan and 1/4 Skyclan so you are 1/4 rouge and 2/4 Thunderclan and 1/4 Skyclan, just like me and your father and your aunt." The former white medicine cat of Boneclan meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:13 am

Rushreed blinked and tensed as she heard what he said. She shook her head"no...i...i can't be"She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:59 pm

"I'm sorry, but it's true. You can't chose your parentage but you can choose your legacy." Moonlight meowed flicking his tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Rushreed looked at him quietly for a moment flicking her tail before she slowly started to accept it was true"c..could you tell me more about them?"she asked.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:34 pm

"Of course. What do you want to know?" Moonlight meowed curling his tail around his paws once again.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:29 am

"W...well first...a..are they still alive?"She asked.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 1:02 am

"Sadly no they are not. Eagle died of sickness just as I had, but I'm not sure about Spirit and if she's alive or not. I'm sorry. Anything else you want to know?" Moonlight meowed, sadness tinged his voice and he closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 1:10 am

"What were they like....d..did i have any siblings and are they alive ?"She asked quietly sadness edged her voice about hearing that her parents werent alive

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 1:17 am

"Yes you had other siblings. Songpaw of Thunderclan, Amber-rose of Spiritclan, she was adopted, Swirlspirit of Thunderclan, Iris of Spiritclan formerly known as Raccoonkit, Swampkit, Crimson, Tigerpaw of Thunderclan, Blaze those last three were adopted." Moonlight meowed. "Oh right then there's Mystery, Winterkit and Whitekit I believe of Shadowclan. Eagle's first mates kits and adopted son. Mystery just recently died of rat poisoning like me, he is now happily with his mate Silver." The white medicine cat meowed flicking her paw. "Also Spirit was Thunderclan's former medicine cat." He flicked his tail looking at his niece to see how she was taking the news.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 1:20 am

Rushreed looked confused by all this but was taking it as best as anycat would finding the same news out. She was quiet for a long moment her tail flicking before she mewed"why did i end up at riverclan....what happened did my mom leave me there or ...was it something else?"she asked.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)   Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reeds Rushing to Find The Truth At Moonlight (closed for me and Cloverpool)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next