Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Shimmerpelt
Cat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 8:43

Slushfang padded home to her camp, scents of Skyclan and Riverclan mingling. She's been gone for a while and was happy to be back, but illness had taken her in. "P-Pearlkit? Tipkit? T-Troutstep...?" She called out, vision blurred and chest heaving.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 9:02

"Who are you?" Vixenkit meowed, running up to the warrior without a hint of fear in her eyes. Her green eyes roamed over the she-cat, admiring how big and strong she looked. She was also grey and black, like most of the cats in RiverClan, though the significance of that was completely lost on her at this age.

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 10:06

Willowshine blinked hearing her sisters voice. The diluted Gray and black calico got up quickly and ran over. "Slushfang!!" Her sky blue eyes filled with tears and she nuzzled her sisters neck. "Slushfang, oh Slushfang! I thought you died and i was so worried!!" The queen meowed  drapping her tail on her sisters back.

Pearlkit heard her aunt Willowshine's cry and ran out of the nursery. "Mommy!! Mommy!! Mommy!!" She yowled and ran over blurring her mussel into her mother's leg fur.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 10:19

"I-I'm Slushfang, a Riverclan W-Warrior... I..." She said in response to the tiny she-kits question. She widened her eyes. "Willowshine! Pearlkit!" She yowled, running to her sister and daughter. "I-I'm sick... I... Are you b-both okay?" She asked, giving Willowshine and Pearlkit nuzzles on the tops of their heads.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 10:46

"Sick?" Wisteriapaw called from her den, rushing out. "Slushfang? Where have you been?" she scolded, stepping forward and inspecting the she-cat. The smell of sickness rank off of her. "StarClan..." she whispered under her breath.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 11:13

"I... I fell off the gorge and washed away to the far end of twolegplace... Some loners healed me of my injured paw and head and got me home, but by the time I got here I had caught a sickness... H-Have I missed anything...?" She asked, eyes dimming and her breathing shallow.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 11:18

Swiftpaw walked over to Slushfang and shook her head. She was also sick. It just didn't consume her, yet.

Dampkit watched the camp below her, in StarClan. "We're most likely going to have another cat join." she whispered to a pale kitten who also joined StarClan.

Treekit, former ShadowClan kit, nodded in agreement. "She's too sick. she replied.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 19:17

Troutstep ran over to his sister. "Slushfang!" He meowed worryingly. The tom gave her a nudge under the jaw. "Lay down." He said softly. "Everyone step back." He growled.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) VHQrlk5
Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) 1QYZaRo

Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 19:19

Swiftpaw nodded and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 20:23

No. Not another one lost. The RiverClan warrior thought frantically, emerging from her den and darting towards her dying daughter. "Slushfang! No! Please! What's wrong?" She cried, cradling her kit in her paws. She nuzzled her, making sure everyone else was away.

OOC: Shortness

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 23:14

"I'm fine, but Slushfang you don't look good. Wisteriapaw is there anything you can do for my sister?" Willowshine meowed anxiously and lashed her tail. She stood next to her mother and sister and brother and her niece. She refused to move away from her sisters side out of stubbornness, but she usually wasn't stubborn.

Pearlkit's eyes filled with tears. "Mommy your gonna be ok. It's gonna be fine.." the silver kit trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 23:29

Slushfang breathed heavily, she knew the end was near. She could feel stars gather around her, preparing to take her away. "W-Willowshine, Troutstep, Salmonstripe, P-Pearlkit... Please, I plead forgiveness for my mistakes... I w-wasn't a good m-mother or d-daughter or s-sister, b-but I w-want you to know I love y-you all... And thank you Wisteriapaw, for being a g-good f-friend of m-mine, I c-couldn't have asked f-for a better medicine cat..." Slushfang said, eyes dampening and coughing beginning to erupt. Her eyes began to dim through her tears. She would finally be with Ripplepaw...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 23:40

"Slushfang no!!!!" Willowshine shrieked. She sobbed into her sisters fur. For her the world ended just then her brother head been killed by a rouge and then her sister was killed by sickness. She just about broke down and killed herself. But no the queen couldn't, no she had to raise her kits that were growing inside of her. "Slushfang I promise to protect Pearlkit and Tipkit with Troutstep. Don't worry they won't get hurt while we're around." The sobbing calico queen meowed.

Pearlkit wailed. "MOMMY!!!!" She sobbed and turned and ran into her uncle Troutstep, her father figure. She sobbed into his fur, seeking comfort and giving it out at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyThu 10 Dec 2015 - 23:50

Troutstep stood there in horror. No! I never got to make up for how I treated her! He let Pearlkit snuggle against him. I promise to protect her. He rapped his tail around the kit.

ooc- Now for some drama.

After a few moments of grief, he realized Salmonstripe was there. He gently nudged the kit away and stood up. He gave a low growl, walking towards the queen. He stopped staring into her eyes and slashed her across the side of her muzzle with his claw. Not saying anything, but giving a hideous glare towards her, the tom walked back over to Pearlkit, tucking her under his fluffy tail again. How dare she come over her and demand to see Slushfang?!

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) VHQrlk5
Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) 1QYZaRo

Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 0:03

Willowshine's eyes widened. But then she quickly looked down and burried her muzzled into her dead sister.

Pearlkit was terrified and just burrowed herself into Troutstep's fluffy tail, and ended up hiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)   Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Brings Forth Loss (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next