Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deer's Acorns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Deer's Acorns Empty
PostSubject: Deer's Acorns   Deer's Acorns EmptySun 6 Dec 2015 - 14:55

The thick fog was perched lowly above the ground. He was squinting and his eyes were narrowed as he trudged into the never ending gray. Sneaking back to SkyClan territory was now a habit for him; he just had to be extra quiet. And rolling around in RiverClan's muddy territory to mask his Clan's sweet scent was un-enjoyable... as expected. Yet it was super dangerous to be walking on those lands since it was like a war zone... with never-ending battles. Eaglethorn had given him a nasty scratch against his muzzle.

"Acornpaw? Are you over here?" He called into the mist, half expecting it to remain silent. He'd guessed Acornpaw had been coming back to their own territory to pick up herbs. "It's your brother, Deerflight."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Deer's Acorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer's Acorns   Deer's Acorns EmptyMon 7 Dec 2015 - 17:27

Deerflight was lucky to have caught Acornpaw just when he did. The medicine cat apprentice had been on her way out after having no luck finding the herbs Wisteriapaw had requested. With leaf-bare just around the corner and a lack of medicines to last them the harsh weather, the two apprentices were running around trying to collect their fill. After collecting a few cobwebs she started back towards RiverClan's camp, only to be caught off guard by her brother's voice. "D-Deerflight?" she whispered, looking around for the tom. Her green eyes spotted him a few trees over and she trotted up to him.

"What are you doing here? It's dangerous." The tabby kept her voice quiet, looking around to make sure the siblings were alone.

ooc: sorry, I saw it but forgot about it.

Deer's Acorns N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Deer's Acorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer's Acorns   Deer's Acorns EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 3:23

OOC: It's fine

IC: Deerflight kept his face straight, even though he was delighted to see his sister. "It's me, alright," He whispered fiercely in reply. "But next time, can you ask me to come with? I just don't feel that safe when you're alone." He nuzzled her gratefully for all of her service to their Clan who fought well and died. Deerflight backed away for a moment, examining his sister's shock. Didn't she understand already? "I was worried about you, Acornpaw. Those pesky WindClan dirtbags are bloodthirsty. And we can't afford to loose the greatest medicine cat in SkyClan's history!" He purred, jokingly at the end.

"I'm also here to say that my muzzle has been stinging me since... Only StarClan knows how long!"

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Deer's Acorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer's Acorns   Deer's Acorns EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 21:11

Acornpaw couldn't help but chuckle lightly at her brother. He cared more than he might admit to. "Don't worry about me. I'm a medicine cat. If anyone dared to attack me, StarClan would be furious," she replied, nuzzling him back. "But I'd love to have some company next time. It's hard carrying herbs and finding them at the same time."

His next words concerned the she-cat. His muzzle stings? It couldn't have been a bee sting, it being too cold for it to have happened recently. Even if it was a bee sting, if it had been so long he had forgetting, the poison would have all but disappeared by now. "W-What do you mean? For how long? Do you know when it started?" Her concern was evident in her voice.

Deer's Acorns N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Deer's Acorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer's Acorns   Deer's Acorns EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 3:16

He nodded to her first statement. "True, true. It's always good to be sure. And it could be a rouge or something. They're everywhere, though most of them are hibernating." He responded back childishly. "If you need, then ask me to carry your herbs. I'd love to help. And maybe I can learn something interesting and possibly save a life." He was indeed talking about 'learning herbs' and 'possibly saving a life', but he wasn't implying the fact that he wanted to be a medicine cat. If I were a medicine cat, Sandfeather and Mapledrop would never be allowed to hold my kits!

At first he wondered if it was really the right decision to tell Acornpaw about his unusually painful pains occurring widely in his muzzle. He sighed at the given task. To tell Acornpaw when it started
"I believe it started after the WindClan warrior scratched me... During the battle. I don't know how he made my muzzle sting, however."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deer's Acorns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deer's Acorns   Deer's Acorns Empty

Back to top Go down

Deer's Acorns
Page 1 of 1