Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A home found [For ThunderClan]

Go down 
+6
Bleu Haikyuu
Noodles
Winterpaw
Bloom
Frostash
Clover
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A home found [For ThunderClan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home found [For ThunderClan]   A home found [For ThunderClan] - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2015 - 16:16

"Yes," Frozenflame said obediently with a respectful nod to the deputy, then ran off to gather a few cats for the border patrol. "Viperfang, my son, will you come with me on this patrol? I need a strong fighter to help me in case of danger on the perimeters," Asked the older warrior.

A home found [For ThunderClan] - Page 2 Image13

A home found [For ThunderClan] - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: A home found [For ThunderClan]   A home found [For ThunderClan] - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 13:23

Hollyberry, whose old bones ached with cold and tiredness, padded into the area where the Clan had met. She settled down next to the cats that were still left (if there is any cat left in the clearing) and sent an inquiring look toward the deputy, as if asking what she should do.

Batwing padded into the clearing behind his mother, sheltering his niece, Sweetsong, from the cold. "What shall I do?" he asked, bringing his gaze to both deputy and leader.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: A home found [For ThunderClan]   A home found [For ThunderClan] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 15:26

Nightfire snapped at Dreampaw, how dare she get so close to him. "Do something useful for once, just go." he bared his teeth and pinned his ears, looking quite menacing.

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: A home found [For ThunderClan]   A home found [For ThunderClan] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 16:08

Dreampaw backed away but then snapped herself into a proud posture.
"Well have lots of herbs in no time," Dreampaw promised.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A home found [For ThunderClan]   A home found [For ThunderClan] - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 22:35

"Sure, Frozenflame." Viperfang agreed, getting up from where he'd been sitting. The spotted tom took his place by his father's side, looking around till he noticed Batwing and Hollyberry who were free. "Why don't you two join us? Sweetsong, I think Dreampaw could use a guide as well? Can't have us losing our medicine cat apprentice to foxes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A home found [For ThunderClan]   A home found [For ThunderClan] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A home found [For ThunderClan]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2