Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me Empty
PostSubject: Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me   Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 10:19

Metalkit pushed her way though the warriors to see the camp, it was amazing to the kits small mind. "Wow!" she exclamied "Its amazing."
Her stomuch growled "Im hungry" she padded Snowclaw "Wheres your milk?"

Occ- can a queen be her mother, the kit still needs milk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me   Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me EmptySat 30 Apr 2011 - 10:25

OOC:LAWL drags!! XD
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me   Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 4:31

Snowclaw looked around."This is Thunderclan camp" she mewed.Snowclaw padded over to the warriors den."This is the warriors den.Our warriors sleep here" Then she padded over to the apprentices den."This is the apprentices den.This is where our apprentices sleep.Apprentices are cats trainning to be warriors." Snowclaw then padded over to the Nursery."This is the nursery.Our queens and kits sleep here.I am a queen,which means I have kits" she mewed.She then padded over to the Leaders den."This is the leaders den.Our leader,Goldenstar,sleeps here." she mewed,then padded over to an empty den."This is our Elders den.We have no elders,but elders are cats who are to old to hunt or fight" Snowclaw finished the tour of the camp."I had better go back to the Nursery.Sunkit will be looking for me" Snowclaw then padded down into the Nursery,and lay in her bed of moss

OOC:That was a long post XD Snowclaw is a queen.She has milk,because she had Rosekit,but Rosekit ran away to Riverclan.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me   Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 6:12

Metal followed Snowclaw until she layed down. She padded to snowclaws belly "Can I have your milk?" she asked, looking up.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me   Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 10:57

Snowclaw nodded,for she had enough for Metalkit and Sunkit.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me   Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 14:10

"Yay!" she exclamed and started to suclkle.
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me   Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 14:12

Snowclaw waited for Metal to finish,then she got up."I will be back soon.Why don't you play with Sunkit?" she mewed.Snowclaw padded out of the nursery and went to Goldenstars den."Goldenstar.May I speak to you?" she asked

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me   Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me EmptySun 1 May 2011 - 14:16

"Yay!" she exclamed and started to suclkle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me   Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me Empty

Back to top Go down

Ariveing at Thunderclan camp with the warriors that found me
Page 1 of 1