Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) Empty
PostSubject: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 19:45

Fallenpaw ran down the side of the muddy land of Riverclan, sliding down into a small puddle of mud. He enjoyed the feeling of mud on his pelt, and swished around in it. He purred and got up, looking for more mud puddles. He stopped as he scented Windclan and shrugged, turning around towards the opposite side of the territory. He was a little fed up with Troutstep at the moment because he liked his sister, Halfpaw. And he seemed to be showing a slight amount of attraction to Rushpaw, his other sister! Yes, they both deserved love, but not from their sort-of-uncle!

He sighed and continued to run around. He loved the wind in his fur, the wet grass beneath his paws. He collapsed next to a part of the river, and searched the thin ice sheet for fish. He saw a shadow fall upon him. He recognized the scent and shadow. "Troutstep?" He asked, turning around slightly, ear twitching. His ginger and white fur was stained with light brown mud, making it a bit sticky.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 19:51

Troutstep followed a random scent out of camp. Well, it wasn't random, for he knew it was RiverClan, but it was covered in mud. "Yes, it's me." The tom finally showed himself and sat down by his nephew.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) VHQrlk5
Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) 1QYZaRo

Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 19:54

Fallenpaw flattened his ears. "So, how's your fling been with my sister?" He asked grimly, referring to Rushpaw. He was now in a bad mood, Troutstep had managed to distinguish and ruin his delight. He sent a silent growl.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 20:16

"Fling?" He asked and tilted his head. Why would....oh. "Are you mad at me for liking Rushpaw?" He asked teasingly.

Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) VHQrlk5
Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) 1QYZaRo

Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 20:20

Fallenpaw scoffed. "You're my uncle and she's my sister! That's... Bad." He said, glaring at him. He cast his eyes away to stare at the icy river. He smashed his paw into the ice and thrashed his claws in, luckily thrusting a fish out of the water, but it took a second strike with his other paw. "Why would you like someone from your, well, family?" He hissed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 20:41

"Technically none of you are my family. Not even Whitefoot." He took a moment to think. "But I do understand your concern. But if you were in love, and this was like true, true love. Would you let your head or your heart win?" He asked calmly.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 20:46

"My head obviously. I'm too smart to fall in love anyway. Besides, no one likes me anyway. My personality is terrible and everyone knows it. You know that." He growled, lashing his tail. His ear flicked as he scanned the broken ice for another ice.

He sighed and lashed his tail again. He stared at his paws. He felt his depression creeping in again. Yeah, I have no friends.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 20:52

"Ya know...You remind me alot of myself. Actually, almost an exact replica." He said. "I might as well not tel you my life's story, I bet Whitefoot has told all of it to you already."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 21:01

"He doesn't tell me much about you, actually. You're just his brother. I see you every day." He growled, turning away again. He sighed yet again, and clawed the ground. "Go on, tell me. I'll just... Wait for you to give me a better reason to let you love my sister after you finish."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 21:10

"Ok, I'll just sum it up for ya. Well, my---our mother had a complicated past. And brought it with her when she had kits. Then, on top of that, she had more kits, ad more kits. Like, were Whitefoot and I not good enough for her?" He gave a sigh. "All my life I have been a grumpy mousebrain. Hating every cat, not having any friends except my brother, holding a grudge against my mother. But now, knowing what love truly is and how happy if makes me feel, I realize that keeping that anger inside me my hole life, was a mistake." Troutstep took a second to catch his breath. "Kid, all I'm trying to say is, don't make the same mistake I did. Got that?" He said, looking at Fallenpaw with determination.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 21:18

ooc- determination. lol. here...

ic- Fallenpaw sighed. "Okay. I just... I dunno. Bein' angry at everyone, it... It's a lot easier than being happy, I guess. There's not much to be happy for. I've gotten stuck with your mother as a mentor, who's really mean and terrible, Windclan has us by the throat by taking our territory and being so powerful, and everyone's sick. What's there to be happy for? Love isn't gonna help me anytime soon, but... I understand." He sighed, and clutched his paw with his other paw. He turned a bit to Troutstep and smirked, just a bit, before sighing again and slouching. I think I'm sighing too much. I sound like a depressed, suicidal bag of crowfood. Brighten up, best you can...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 14:49

"Ya, that's what I thought. But look at me now. I tried to play with the kit's a few days ago, and some of them were scared of me." He sad sadly, but perked up not wanting Fallenpaw to be all sad too. "And it may seem easier, but in the long run, it'll get you no were." He thought for a moment, wondering what to say next. "I know it may seem weird, to have an Uncle like your sister, but..." His voiced trailed, not knowing what else to say.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 14:57

"You mean Specklekit? She was swept up by an owl yesterday. That kit, I'm guessing you played with. See, that's another thing. How can... I..." He stopped as Troutstep spoke again. "I guess you're right, Troutstep. It's okay." He said, brows curled up again. "Heh... It's just easier for me, but... I guess I can lighten up..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 20:56

"How about you try it out. See where is takes you, and then report back to me how "lightening up" went for ya?" he asked softly.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) EmptyMon 30 Nov 2015 - 20:58

"Alright...." He said. He smiled lightly. "Tomorrow, I'll tell you."

ooc- shortness and new topic tomorrow, if you want

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)   Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell Me Why A Fallen Leaf Should Accept An Apology From A Trout (Closed for Ice)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next