Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rush's Escape (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Rush's Escape (open) Empty
PostSubject: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 18:14

A creamish white and muddy brown warrior sized apprentice snuck from camp quietly walking to the river where she tended to hang out at times. Now being one of those times,quietly, Rushpaw padded to the River that was just frozen enough from the cold weather to walk on. Quietly She laid down. She had been sick again and wasn't enjoying it much but she didn't like that Windclan had taken control of some of Riverclan territory. No matter what it was Rushpaw always seemed to come to the river because in one way or another it seemed to bring the warrior aged she cat peace. Quietly she looked at the fish below the thin sheet of ice over the river. She hadn't heard the pawsteps approaching her as she did.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 18:21

Whitefoot had been nearby when he saw his adopted daughter pad by, curious he padded after. Slower he hid from time to time, thankfully the wind was blowing in his direction. I wonder what's wrong? When she reached her intended destination, he stepped out and sat beside her. Close enough for their fur to touch, using the kind father voice he had come accustomed to. "Hello little one, mind if I join you? It's a nice evening, is something the wrong? I know a lot has been happening." He sighed, so much has been happening lately.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 18:30

Rushpaw blinked when she felt another cat beside her. She blinked her blue eyes and looked at the cat seeing it was her adopted father,Whitefoot. She relaxed and smiled some"oh....hey dad " She mewed. Ever since he adopted her she had called him father or dad though she didn't have any recollection of her previous family she was still content with where she was now. Upon hearing him ask if something was wrong she mewed " well you mean besides Windclan and several cats being sick in our clan I guess nothing really " She mewed. She looked at him for a brief moment before she gently touch the thin sheet of ice over the water where a fish was moments ago. She smiled a little bit as she remembered days before coming to the river where her and Troutstep had talked for a bit."dad how you ever ice fished?"She asked" Troutstep had said it's fun and I've always wanted to try it " She mewed though as she had said Troutstep ' s name there was a hint of what was it maybe fondness, happiness, it wasn't much disquishable but it seemed somewhat apparent she had a liking towards him. She then blinked and looked at Whitefoot"um...but anyways have you?"She asked with a small smile

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 18:37

When his daughter spoke of Windclan and the recent spread of infection, he nodded solemnly. Agreeing with her, "I understand, but we're recovering. And we will drive Windclan out soon, it's Leaf-fall, all clans are just trying to survive so I understand their desperation. Still, it's no excuse." Shaking off the sad thoughts he perked his tall ears, a purr irrupted from him. "Troutstep and Ice fishing! That's quite a story! And yes, I was there with him actually. It's very funny, I didn't want to but him being stubborn decided to go. Except he didn't test the ice's strength! So his large rump walked out there confidently but fell right through!" He gave a mrrow of laughter, his amber eyes reflecting the humor. The memories lifting his sorrows.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 18:40

Rushpaw blinked upon hearing his response and nodded"yeah I know she mewed after a moment. She then blinked and smiled listening before she laughed quietly smiling a bit " really wow "She said smiling. She quietly moved her paw from the sheet of ice and smiled.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 18:42

Whitefoot purred and his ginger and white tail twitched, "That's why you always test it first! Rushpaw, my sweetheart, I have some life advice for you if you would like to know." He mewed a little seriously, hoping she'd agree and listen.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 18:50

Rushpaw blinked then nodded quietly smiling some. Upon hearing him mention something about life advice she quietly nodded smiling some " ok sure " She mewed looking at him

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 18:56

Readjusting his sitting position, silently cursing his thin pelt. "Rushpaw, you have a long life ahead of you, and with a long life comes many things. Accomplishments, and mistakes and such. But remember with every thing life throws at you, just remember, there is always a lesson to be learned. Such as Troutstep and the ice fishing. Along with a lesson to be learned, there is always an upside, nothing will stay bad forever." He mewed as he gazed out across the icy river.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 10:50

Rushpaw blinked listening intently before she nodded quietly"ok... I'll keep it in mind dad " She mewed giving a small smile.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 13:21

Whitefoot smiled, turning to look at her. Giving a small stretch he arched his back, "Ready to go home?" He mewed kindly.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 13:44

"Yeah....sure I guess " Rushpaw mewed glancing to the icy water before getting to her paws.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rush's Escape (open)   Rush's Escape (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rush's Escape (open)
Page 1 of 1